Where's Oculon?

cjudisch

Am I missing something?

I've got: Conquerers Killers & Crooks, Champions, & Champions Universe but i can't seem to find stats for Oculon anywhere.

Are they in one of these books and I'm just not seeing it?

Are they in a yet to be released book?

Is the youth I misspent following the Greatful Dead around the contry finally catching up to me?

Just wondering...

Re: Where's Occulon?

Originally posted by cjudisch

Am I missing something?

I've got: Conquerers Killers & Crooks, Champions, & Champions Universe but i can't seem to find stats for Occulon anywhere.

Is it in one of these books and I'm just not seeing it?

Is it in a yet to be released book?

Is the youth I misspent following the Greatful Dead around finally catching up to me?

Just wondering...

Didn't he grow up to be Holocaust?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Occulon?

Originally posted by MisterVimes

:D I'd heard a rumor that Holocaust and Oculon had sort of been fused. Glad to hear that Ripper will be back, he was one of my favs.

Back in the days before fire there were whispered rumors that Holocaust was a mature Oculon, but that was in the fictitious Champions Universe. Not the real one. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Occulon?

Originally posted by Monolith

Back in the days before fire there were whispered rumors that Holocaust was a mature Oculon, but that was in the fictitious Champions Universe. Not the real one. :)

I must remember 'cause I'm older than dirt.

I thought maybe it was a Retcon. I remeber (the then un-named) Holocaust on the cover of Champions and Enemies and then I bought the cardboard heroes (or whatever they were) for Champions and remember him having the name Holocaust on his card... ah the history we share... You don't get those kinds of stories with games these days.