Urban Fantasy Setting: Here There Be Monsters

Killer Shrike

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player character:

Jon Bregg (Were form) - survivalist infected by lycanthropy.

The player chose to play the iconic named Jon Bregg. After a couple of sessions, we tweaked the character to better suit the player and rebooted the character's bio. The original form of the iconic previously known as Jon Bregg has been renamed Beau Givens and is otherwise unchanged.

Wow, just wow. I stumbled across your website a while back, and one computer crash later, lost the bookmark. I was wanting to see how it turned out and I am really glad I found this thread. Site is bookmarked (and backed up on my new external drive thank you very much) and I will peruse it more in the near future.

I had some ideas for characters and if any gel and I have time to write them I will happily toss them in the mix :) Basically I wound up daydreaming ideas while wishing I had a group like this these days.

Piece of advice, don't get older, married and have children. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So...do you actually run this game online for players? I would love to get on your list for an opening if it is a play by post rather than face to face!

It is a face to face.

The last time I ran a play by post was the tail end of the Millennial Men campaign (and if I recall correctly, weren't you Turbofist?) , and though that was a lot of fun while it lasted it was a tremendous time drain. My time is so short these days, I simply can't commit to that sort of an endeavor.

I've idly considered playing a virtual face to face via G+, but I just haven't had the time or motivation to sort that out.

We currently meet once a month, as we all have families...except WilyQ / Miles (you may recall him as Rook from the MillMen), and I can still barely keep up. If I didn't already have so much material accumulated over the years for HtbM I wouldn't be able to do it at all.

However, HtbM is a collaborative / open setting, not my personal playground. Other people are more than welcome to use the available material, and to submit material to be considered for inclusion.

We also have a private G+ community; those who are interested and have a gmail account are welcome to send me an email to request an invite.