Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killer Shrike

Urban Fantasy Setting: Here There Be Monsters

I'm definitely not trying to compete with the MHI rollout or distract attention from it. I hope the MHI product line is as successful for DOJ as is possible.

I think that the material for both should work with each other without much effort, and if people poach HtbM stuff for their MHI games (or, less likely, vice versa) so much the better. In fact if MHI had been available some number of years ago when we started this project I probably would have just used / modified MHI.

I'm running a face to face HtbM campaign and continuing to extend it, so its not "dead" even though there is now an "official" published offering is available for the niche I set out to fill.

So, to answer your question, maybe in a couple / few months when the MHI entre has passed, I'll drop a helpful link or two. But it feels like its "too soon" right now.

Beta version of a new Vignette for Here There Be Monsters...

Days of Tomorrows Passed

The Hunters become embroiled in the magic of a powerful artifact and are trapped in a doomed dimension overrun by Cthonic forces. To escape they must discover and learn terrible Forbidden Knowledge, survive tentacled horrors, and defeat a cursed Sorcerer.

My group is most of the way through Act 2...hopefully they'll survive it. :)