Urban Fantasy Setting: Here There Be Monsters

Killer Shrike

Re: Urban Fantasy Setting: Here There Be Monsters

So' date=' Leo Gattling is a Professional with 2d6 of lucky damage dice. Hmm. Why not build something similar to "the Professional" with Jean Reno. But also have him pay straight points for a lucky amulet (or other such thing) that is passed down. It grants a basic array of Luck to the holder: Lucky Damage, bonus to OCV and DCV, combat luck, and maybe even a die of normal luck. Other than that, build him as a normal professional with some kind of expertise (combat, hunting, interpersonal, etc). [/quote']

Sure. Just as long as it is not 'me' who builds him, as we all have a particular style in the way we build characters. And the way I would build a 'professional' is similar to the way I built Killroy. I think we will get a better range of character examples if there are a few different approaches to the builds.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Killer Shrikes answers:

Armor Questions: okies. (a friend got Class four Body armor for a VT:M game, but then he might qualify as a Pro anyways )

Probably the PDA's .

Hmmm....

Ah, I get the communication. the 'grenade like' ideas are for a Professsional mostly HTH Fighter. Not for the allready posted character.

Anyone seen the movie Jennifers Body? May swipe a few ideas for the "Live to die another day" character.

Whew! Just finished the first draft of JB. This is my first time really diving into VPPs and MPs, and thus I am entirely unsure as to whether I've built something good or not. I still think he needs a bit of work (i.e. the Skills section), but I figured it'd be helpful to get feedback on his Powers and then I can make the appropriate changes.

I decided to make both his wands MPs, but I struggled with that. I really did want it to match the website but I just kept hitting a wall figuring out how to make multiple VPPs mesh together in a unique and meaningful way. Again, I have very little experience using these.

But, it's almost 4 in the morning, and my teeth feel fuzzy.

HDC file?

Let's see if I can get this attachment to work...

If you like the character image, I'd suggest doing a quit manip to eliminate the small cross he's wearing. I think it distracts from the rest of the character conception. Or find another that you prefer, of course!

Ok, now I'm really going to need some help on the Professionals. "They're, uh, you know, all the other dudes that aren't Supernatural in some way", which is about what we've got now, just doesn't cut it ;)

Really, the MAJORITY of the people in the setting are not Supernatural, and Professionals should be a viable and represented Origin.

Some of the Archetypes that immediately spring to mind are:

*Former Miltary: some kind of military background; weapons and kill skills mostly

*Ex-Cop: some kind of cop that learned too much background. Maybe less leet than the Former Military archetype when it comes to killin stuff, but capable and more skilled and connected.

*Occult Investigator: some kind of detective, sleuthy, knowledgeable character able to detect the handiwork of monsters, follow the clues, and nail the bastards down.

*Cryptozooligist: a fringe-scientist whose hunt for cryptids led them into the dark world of monsters and Hunting.

*Survivor: a person from just about any walk of life who survived a monster attack, or discovered the existence of monsters in some way and became involved in Hunting them down.

Any other ideas?

A working version of the Psychic Origin is up.

Once a character's (Base Points + Max Complications + Experience Points) equals or exceeds 200 points, they can purchase a Multipower for their Psionic abilities

• A character upgrading to a Multipower can choose to collapse an existing Elemental Control or set of Unified Powers into their new Multipower Pool as they prefer

Oh oh... There goes Sabrina spending half her XP building up a straight telekinesis all the way to 30 strength...

Ok' date=' now I'm really going to need some help on the Professionals...[/quote']

All right. I'll give it another shot of not making a Killroy clone.

Ok, now I'm really going to need some help on the Professionals. "They're, uh, you know, all the other dudes that aren't Supernatural in some way", which is about what we've got now, just doesn't cut it ;)

Really, the MAJORITY of the people in the setting are not Supernatural, and Professionals should be a viable and represented Origin.

Wait, there are normal people in the setting? :).

Something that I had thought of was an adrenaline junky hunter. "What, I can't legally hunt people but I can be licensed to hunt monsters? ROCK ON!"

La Rose.

Let's see if I can get this attachment to work...

If you like the character image, I'd suggest doing a quit manip to eliminate the small cross he's wearing. I think it distracts from the rest of the character conception. Or find another that you prefer, of course!

Joseph Blanc

Some of the Archetypes that immediately spring to mind are:

*Former Miltary: some kind of military background; weapons and kill skills mostly

*Ex-Cop: some kind of cop that learned too much background. Maybe less leet than the Former Military archetype when it comes to killin stuff, but capable and more skilled and connected.

*Occult Investigator: some kind of detective, sleuthy, knowledgeable character able to detect the handiwork of monsters, follow the clues, and nail the bastards down.

*Cryptozooligist: a fringe-scientist whose hunt for cryptids led them into the dark world of monsters and Hunting.

*Survivor: a person from just about any walk of life who survived a monster attack, or discovered the existence of monsters in some way and became involved in Hunting them down.

Any other ideas?

*Martial Artist: pretty obvious one...

"I'd buy THAT for a dollar!"

Okay, I'm working on a Clark Dugard, Professional. His aka is the "Southern Gun." Muscle bound gun enthusiast turned into a thrill hunter. He has some limited wrestling style MA, gun(s), and a couple dice of lucky damage (fortune favors the bold, right?). I'm trying to write up his weapons in a new (at least to me) and unique manner. His skill focus is in Hunting: tracking, stealth, etc..

Some general ideas on guns would be nice (names, specs, possible builds, etc).

La Rose.

Okay, I'm working on a Clark Dugard, Professional. His aka is the "Southern Gun." Muscle bound gun enthusiast turned into a thrill hunter. He has some limited wrestling style MA, gun(s), and a couple dice of lucky damage (fortune favors the bold, right?). I'm trying to write up his weapons in a new (at least to me) and unique manner. His skill focus is in Hunting: tracking, stealth, etc..

Some general ideas on guns would be nice (names, specs, possible builds, etc).

La Rose.

This actually sounds a lot like what I intended Leo Gattling to be.

Here is a character that might tickle your guys fancy. (again no HDC as i have no access) She's a Monster, but trying to keep on the normal guys side and fight the good fight as long as she can.

i have a professsional in the works just not yet.

Character Name: Michaila “Bastard” Bast

Characteristics

Val Char Base Points Total Roll Notes

8 STR 10 -2 10 11- HTH Damage ?

13 DEX 10 6 10 11-

10 CON 10 0 10 11-

13 INT 10 3 13 12- PER Roll 12-

8 EGO 10 -2 8 11-

13 PRE 10 3 13 12- PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6 (See Below)

3 OCV 3 0 3

5 DCV 3 10 5

2 OMCV 3 -2 2

5 DMCV 3 6 5

3 SPD 2.0 10 3 Phases: 4, 8, 12

3 PD 2 1 3 3-12 PD (0-9 rPD)

3 ED 2 1 3 3-12 ED (0-9 rED)

6 REC 4 2 6

30 END 20 2 30

8 BODY 10 -2 8 (See below)

22 STUN 20 1 22

12 Running 12 0 12m

4 Swimming 4 0 4m

4m/2m Leaping 4 0 4m

37 Total Characteristics Points

RESOURCES:

Michaila “Bastard” Bast is built upon the Supernatural Being concept: Some characters are innately Supernatural. All such character concepts require GM permission.

10 Nine Lives of the Cat: Miraculous Survival: 5/level, she currently has two levels. This ability allows a character to escape certain death...once. If a character with this ability would be killed, the GM is obligated to orchestrate some scenario or chain of events whereby the character instead escapes, scrapes through, were playing possum, weren't as dead as they seemed, it all turns out to be part of an elaborate sham, or something else even more unlikely. No matter how disbelief-suspending the character's continued existence may seem, they somehow manage to avoid doom for at least the duration of a scene.

After this ability is used it is permanently gone, and the points for it are not regained. A player can opt to purchase another level if they wish.

Michaila somehow against all odds has survived all manner of harrowing experiences relatively unscathed and even was seemingly blown up and believed to be dead but somehow reemerged later. Limited: this power in Michalia’s case only will not allow resurrection from a called heart shot (-0) this limitation is tied to her background but isn’t intended to limit, but to allow a final death if necessary.

12 Gear pool (??/60)

A) It’s for Cutting Boxes: Killing attack- Hand 1d6, Penetrating (x2, +1) OAF (Box knife; -1), Real Equipment (-1/4),

B)I buy all my stuff at Homes Dept: Variable Power Pool (Gear Pool), 23 base + 45 control cost, No Skill Roll Required (+1) (68 Active Points); OIF (Specific Tool chosen at ‘purchase’; -1/2), Real Equipment (-1/4), Equipment can only be changed out with available tools/gear (-1/4)

Notes: Real Cost: 45 points; Gear Pool; Abilities Shown Are Just Examples.

1) Cats Claw: +2 To Block and Concealment Skill, OAF (Specific Tool chosen at ‘purchase’; -1), Real Equipment (-1/4) (Heck if I know, darn well wanted the item for the irony of their names)

2) Saws All I-VI: Killing attack- Hand 1d6, Armor Piercing (x2, +1), OAF (Specific Tool chosen at ‘purchase’; -1), 1 continuing Fuel Charge (battery pack, +0), Real Equipment (-1/4), Noisy (-1/4)

3) Protective Goggles: 10 points of flash defense OIF (Specific Tool chosen at ‘purchase’; -1/2), Real Equipment (-1/4),

4) Protective Gear: piecing together protective gear from the local Homes Department, Michelia can come up with a bizarre looking set of ‘work clothes’ that can provide the following defenses up to +4 additional Body, +2 DCV, Insulating properties, +2 Levels versus cold, and +3 RPD/+3RED, Side effects Distinctive features (-1/2), Activation 14- (-1/2), OIF (Specific Tool chosen at ‘purchase’; -1/2), Real Equipment (-1/4).

8 Flight of the Succubus: 5” Flight, not for long distances (-1/4, for example levitating out of a pool or inside a room, not across a lake or to another town)

24 Demonic Body I; Combat Luck, 6 RPD/6RED, Hardened, she receives mortal wounds but does not die from them. Limited: this power in Michalia’s case only will not allow resurrection from a called heart shot (-0) this limitation is tied to her background but isn’t intended to limit, but allow a final death if necessary.

8 Lucky Victim: 2 Lucky Damage Dice: This special form of Luck takes effect when this character rolls for Killing damage with Knives. When rolling for damage a character may roll a specially colored (or otherwise easily identified) die for each level of Lucky Damage a character has in place of a die they would normally roll. When a Lucky Damage die rolls a 6 the player can roll that die again and add the total to their damage total, continuing until that die stops rolling 6's. No matter how many Lucky Damage dice a character has, they do not roll more dice of damage than the attack they are using actually does. This form of Luck has no other effect. In Michalia’s case she also has the limitation only with knives (-1/4)

8 Demonic Body II: +10 Strength, Lost when ‘hungry’ (-1/4)

16 Inflict Hopelessness: +20 Presence, Only for Attacks (-1), Side effects (alters appearance to become demonic/ghoulish, -1/4)

4 Already Changed: 5 Power Defense, only applies to self not gear or carried items (-1/4), Because she is already transformed from a human to a supernatural creature some supernatural powers don’t work as well against her.

Total Resources Cost: 90-(25 point Pool Seed) = 65

Skills, Perks and Talents:

6 +2 with knives

1 Our school library has a small Occult section: KS: Supernatural World 8-

3 Five Fingered Discount: Sleight of Hand:

3 Nice Hardware, Ace: Charm

3 Just Walk Away: Stealth

3 Leave me Alone: Concealment

1 Monster Hunter

Total Cost of Skills Perks and Talents: 20

COMPLICATIONS

Cost Complication

10 Demonic Hunger: She has learned that her victims need not be innocent but they should be suffering from hopelessness, despair, or any other severe negative emotion typically found in angst ridden teens. She must ‘feed’ once a month and currently fulfills this need by ravaging upon the dying monsters who are usually suffering as bad as they were dishing out. Often times leaving her targets remains looking like lasagna with teeth.

10 Heart of the Deamon: Seeks to revenge herself against those who have done her wrong as well as being a suffering angst ridden pile of guilt and anger motivated by hunger as often as anything else.

10 Escapee: Formerly hunted by many authority figures for the murder of her best friend, an indie rocker band, and escaping from a mental institution. Should she ever be caught… well the result probably won’t be pretty. She is believed to be dead, but enough evidence in the wrong hands and she could be left with even worse choices than she has now.

10 Easy to track: Her feeding needs leaves a mark upon her target. In most cases there aren’t any questions when her target is a Monster, however should someone be able to link her targets back to her home town of Devil’s Mettle it may require some intervention from her group… Perhaps mages convince others their magical spells can produce the same effects or a now deceased monster did similar things to those old cases etc…

10 Demon Curse: Michalia is susceptible to certain resources and spells designed to harm Monsters. As such there are many things that can be done to harm her that would have no effect upon even her fellow Hunters.

50 Total Complications Cost

BIOGRAPHY: Michalia “Bastard” Bast was a fairly normal high school girl until a band of indie rockers botched the sacrifice of her best friend leaving her friend possessed by a deamon. Eventually the two friends came into conflict over the changes they had gone through leaving Michalia with no recourse but to kill her friend to stop the evil. Her friend’s mother walked in on her holding the knife in her friend’s heart and Michalia was subsequently caught and imprisoned. She then developed her supernatural powers in the institution and escaped, revenging herself upon the band that willingly did this for their own greed.

Since then she has managed to elude her pursuers until ran across a helpful Monster Hunter more interested in helping than slaying. She now knows how to fulfill her monthly need and do ‘good’ as well as keep herself in check plus she even can get paid for her ‘services’ if she can convince others to collect the bounties.

APPEARANCE

Height: 5’, 6” Hair: Blond

Weight: 137 lbs Eyes: Blue

Michalia is a slightly chunky waif who prefers for her dress hoodies, jeans and typical nondescript clothing for someone of her age. She wants’ to be just another face in the crowd as much as possible, blending in and being overlooked whenever possible. She avoids choices that would improve her appearance perhaps as a part of her self loathing. Note using her Inflict Hopelessness changes the details of her appearance significantly.

PERSONALITY: Michalia is a suffering angst ridden pile of guilt and anger motivated by hunger as often as anything else. She is likely to not personally collect bounties for her work but to rely upon the others to collect them for her because of her problems with authority figures. If she cannot have someone else collect the bounty then it will go uncollected. She might have a lot of potential as a Hunter but only if she can overcome her possibly greater potential as a Monster.

QUOTE: “Know what this is?”

TACTICS: Michalia prefers hand to hand combat with household tools, perhaps as a form of a death wish or as a part of the feeding process. She isn’t a strong tactician or combat enthusiast, often engaging from necessity or hunger, in combat she has been known to perform unnecessary maneuvers just because she wanted to. She is also willing to take things that aren’t hers, again primarily from a combat/necessity standpoint.

As part of a team she will usually try to hide in the back in group social situation and rarely put herself forward. Though in personal combat her desire to feed and hide while doing so, may suggest she attempts to drag prey off into a corner, endangering her teammates. However her desire to feed monthly pushes her to push the team to not take breaks and keep on hunting even when other desires of the team have been assuaged (which should be viewed as potentially helpful to the GM, and managed as such).

Benjamin "Ben" Newman Jr.

3 Str 13

6 Dex 13

3 Con 13

3 Int 13

0 Ego 10

5 Pre 15

10 OCV 5

15 DCV 6

0 OMCV 3

3 DMCV 4

10 Spd 3

2 PD 4

0 ED 2

0 Rec 4

2 End 30

0 Body 10

2 Stun 26

65 cost

1 Charm 8-

3 Persuasion 12-

1 Bureaucratics 8-

1 Hebrew (1 point)

3 Forensic Medicine 12-

7 Paramedics 14-

3 KS: Monster Wounds 12- (aka wounds produced by monsters, identifying monsters by wounds caused)

3 KS: Battle Wounds 12-

3 KS: Injuries 12-

3 PS: EMT 12-

3 Combat Driving 12-

3 AK: Street Addresses, Campaign City 12-

1 Hunting Liscense 1

2 WF: Small Arms

8 +4 with Pistols

45 Cost

Psychic Ability

Healing 2d6, Invisible Power Effects (+1/2), Requires a Skill Roll (Paramedics) (-1/2), Costs x2 Endurance (-1/2)

Active Cost 30

Real Cost 15

Complications

20 Enraged: When patient dies under his care, Uncommon, 14- activate, 11- recover.

15 Psych: Cares for injured first and foremost, common, strong.

15 Physical: Nearsighted, requires glasses for distance, frequently, slightly

0 Psych: Reformed Jewish, tries to follow Laws.

0 DNPC (or Hunted?): Mother, tries to run his life.

50 Complication points

Equipment

Field Medical Kit (15lbs, the big bag)

Flak Vest

Colt .45 M1911 (GI issue)

Benjamin is a former U.S. Army medic. The youngest of 4 (two brothers, one sister), his mother babies and harrasses him. He got involved in 'monster hunting' when he noticed some of the patients he treated in the ambulance had very 'odd' wounds. The monster hunting organization noticed him when patients under his care tended not to die. Benjamin doesn't realize he's psychic, he just treats the wounds and they 'get better'.

OK, this is a first draft, first attempt at 6th edition, first Dark Champions character in many years... how'd I do? Does my math add up? Did I miss anything? Any suggestions?

OK, this is a first draft, first attempt at 6th edition, first Dark Champions character in many years... how'd I do? Does my math add up? Did I miss anything? Any suggestions?

I'd say this looks good. You should build the Field Medical Kit, the Flak Vest and the Colt .45 with points inside of the equipment list, to see how many points they take in an equipment pool. The psychic healing ability would also technically be part of the pool, which is a bonus of 25 points. With 15 points in a psychic pool and 10 in equipment (multiplied by five), I am pretty certain it would all fit, freeing those 15 points you spent on the healing. Also, I think buying a 3 point knowledge skill of battle wounds 'and' injuries, on top of paramedic and PS EMT, is majorly redundant. I would keep the Monster Wounds as it is complimentary to your Forensic Medicine and would possibly be useful for other things. But we've there freed up 21 points.

You spent 8 points to buy +4 with all pistols. Technically 'pistols' count as a small group and would require that those be 3 point levels for a total of 12 points, otherwise it could be just +4 OCV with Colt .45. I would recommend perhaps picking up one level of Combat Luck to compliment the flak vest, which is not a lot of defense otherwise, and spend 15 points on 1D6 of Extreme Luck, which would allow you to possibly save someone's bacon by turning a head shot on a PC into a hand shot or something. That could very well turn this character into 'most valuable player'. ;-)

Do you have Hero Designer? KS 'really' likes designer files.

Attached is "Clark Dugard," the Southern Gun. He is a normal human built as a Professional. I decided to go with the Luck angle and spent his 25pts on 2 dice of Lucky Damage and 3 dice of normal Luck. Other than that, I bought an equipment pool and used it for his twin Desert Eagles, knife, frag grenades, and flash-bangs. He is shy on Disad points but I ran into a block on it.

----

Clark Dugard

Southern Gun

VAL CHA Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- HTH Damage 3d6 END [1]

10 DEX 0 11-

11 CON 1 11-

10 INT 0 11- PER Roll 11-

10 EGO 0 11-

13 PRE 3 12- PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6

5 OCV 10

5 DCV 10

3 OMCV 0

3 DMCV 0

3 SPD 10 Phases: 4, 8, 12

5 PD 3 5 PD (0 rPD)

5 ED 3 5 ED (0 rED)

4 REC 0

20 END 0

11 BODY 1

20 STUN 0

Movement Cost Meters Notes

RUNNING 0 12m/24m END [1]

SWIMMING 0 4m/8m END [1]

LEAPING 0 4m 4m forward, 2m upward

Characteristics Total: 46

Cost Powers

Professional Pool - END=

10 1) Fortune Favors the Bold: Lucky Damage Dices (2d6) - END=1

15 2) Fortune Favors the Bold: Luck 3d6 - END=0

- END=

Equipment Pool - END=

17 1) Suzie n' Sallie (Desert Eagles): RKA 2d6+1; OAF (-1), STR Minimum 13 (STR Min. Cannot Add/Subtract Damage; -1), Beam (-1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4), 16 clips of 8 Charges (+1/4) [Notes: (x2 number of items)

Real Cost: 17pts] - END=[8]

4 2) Knife: HKA 1d6-1 (1d6+1 w/STR); OAF (-1), STR Minimum 4 (-1/4) [Notes: Real Cost: 4pts] - END=1

14 3) Flash Bangs: Sight and Hearing Groups Flash 4d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +1/4); OIF (-1/2), 8 Charges (-1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [Notes: Real Cost: 14pts] - END=[8]

10 4) Frag Grenades: RKA 2d6, Area Of Effect (4m Radius Explosion; +1/4); Cannot Use Targeting (-1/2), 8 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2), Real Weapon (-1/4), Range Based On STR (-1/4), Can Be Deflected (-1/4), Limited Power (Can not be used at less effect; -1/4) [Notes: Real Cost: 10pts] - END=[8]

Powers Total: 70

Cost Martial Arts

3 Basic Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 5d6 Strike

4 Crush: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 7d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab

3 Martial Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 25 STR for holding on

3 Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 3d6 Strike; Target Falls

4 Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 1d6 NND ; Target Falls

5 Joint Break: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 2d6 +1 , Disable

Martial Arts Total: 22

Cost Skills

6 +3 with any single attack

6 +2 with any "Hunter" skills

2 Mechanics 10-

2 AK: Hudson City 11-

1 CuK: Supernatural world 8-

3 Fast Draw 11-

1 Hunter

4 1) Tracking 12-

2 2) Shadowing 11-

2 3) Stealth 11-

1 4) PS: Hunter 11-

2 WF: Small Arms

Skills Total: 32

Cost Perks

3 Fringe Benefit: Heavy Weapon Permit, License to Hunt!

0 Professional Points: 25

9 Equipment Points: 45

Perks Total: 12

Cost Talents

12 Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED)

Talents Total: 12

Value Complications

15 Psychological Complication: Shoot first, shoot last. (Common; Strong)

10 Psychological Complication: It's all about the Thrill (Common; Moderate)

5 Distinctive Features: Tattoo (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses) [Notes: Suzie n' Sallie Pin-Up tattoo on sholder / Bicepts. Suzie: Right. Sallie: Left.]

5 Negative Reputation: Hot Shot / Loose cannon, Frequently (Known Only To A Small Group)

5 Psychological Complication: Attachment to Suzie n' Sallie (Uncommon; Moderate)

5 Karma - Unluck: 1d6

Complications Points: 45

Base Points: 125

Experience: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

Total Character Cost: 149

----

Enjoy,

La Rose.

I have another idea for a professional... but my laptop crashed and I'm going to take it in tomorrow to see if any of the files can be salvaged.

Yay.

Shrike- nice edits. I'm actually rather tickled that you picked up on a part of JB's background that I had in mind while writing the character but didn't put in there for fear of excess verbiage: his reading habits. He DOES read a lot of wizard novels. I tried to show that in his thoughtfulness of picking spells. Well done.

Another thought for a professional that someone else can run with if I don't get around to working on anything for a bit:

an assassin. A hitman. Could be combined with a "Most Dangerous Game" type personality... or that could be yet ANOTHER Professional (i.e. a hunter who found out about the biggest and baddest game out there...)

Attached is "Clark Dugard," the Southern Gun. He is a normal human built as a Professional. I decided to go with the Luck angle and spent his 25pts on 2 dice of Lucky Damage and 3 dice of normal Luck. Other than that, I bought an equipment pool and used it for his twin Desert Eagles, knife, frag grenades, and flash-bangs. He is shy on Disad points but I ran into a block on it.

La Rose.

Clark Dugard is up

You guys are outpacing me, so apologies if it seems like I'm falling behind.

For the guys without HD, it takes me substantially longer to hand enter them so apologies if it seems like your contributions are getting overlooked. They are definitely appreciated! I just seldom have the amount of time necessary in one block to do transposition.

If one of the other guys w/ HD wants to be helpful and get them written up, it would expedite the process. :)

I've got to hit the rack here shortly...going to be a hard week at the office playing "catch up from the holidays".

Really nice job on Clark Dugard. I especially liked the background and such. Perfect.

If one of the other guys w/ HD wants to be helpful and get them written up, it would expedite the process. :)

I'm going to be out most of the day tomorrow. But if no one has given a hand by Wednesday, I might finagle the effort.

Really nice job on Clark Dugard. I especially liked the background and such. Perfect.

I'm going to be out most of the day tomorrow. But if no one has given a hand by Wednesday, I might finagle the effort.

Thanks; that would be most awesome!