A Hero System Martial Arts Question for Steve

GeekySpaz

I'm not sure where to look to see if this has been asked yet so I thought I'd just ask. I apologize if its already been asked.

Will the Hero System Martial Arts book be in full color or black and white or are you unable to say at this point? Something about the martial arts genre seems to me to deserve the full color treatment but that's just my opinion.

If this question has been asked and answered already could someone direct me to the post so as to avoid wasting Steve's time?

Re: A Hero System Martial Arts Question for Steve

Only the two main books -- Character Creation, Combat and Adventuring -- are full-colour hardcover. The Advanced Player's Guide is black and white, perfect-bound trade paperback. The same would likely apply to the future ones in the line.

It would be pretty nifty for a Hero System Encyclopedia set to be made in 2012 or so: $500 for hardcover, full-colour copies of the entire core library set. But the economies of scale just don't play out. If they can't even sell the paper encyclopedias anymore to anyone but libraries and universities, a Hero System set wouldn't stand much chance... ;-)

Re: A Hero System Martial Arts Question for Steve

Sorry to high-jack this thread but : another question about the Ultimate Martial Artist book : Is there where I can find Fencing and other Swordplay fighting skill ? or is it in another book ? (the fact that they are covered as martial manoeuver make it a bit confusing ).