Miscellaneous product enquiries

JT`

I'm on the move a lot. I love to read books when I'm away from home, since I don't have a portable solution for bringing around e-books, but rely mostly on PDFs when I'm at home. Primarily this is because while books are easy to read, tangible as proof of something cool, and a good way to knock myself out if I can't sleep (physically or figuratively), e-books are much easier to store, protect, and search.

This makes me interested mainly in the bundle packs offered: if I can get both a digital copy as well as a physical copy, I'm right as rain. (Not to mention that I can read the book right after buying it, instead of attempting to freeze myself to make the wait less bearable, only to wind up getting revived in the 25th century and for some reason otters have learned how to talk; also, China won't stop trying to take over Hawaii.)

Long story short, I was wondering if it would be possible for a couple Book and PDF items I'm interested in, namely the Character Creation Handbook and Enchanted Items, to be produced as Book+PDF bundles. At only 20-25% off for the PDF, it's a bit pricey for me to go for buying each individually, but the bundle packs are much more appetising since they're around 40% off the PDF.

Likewise with The Ultimate Skill, The Ultimate Vehicle, Hero System Bestiary (5th Edition for now, I'll pick up the 6th when it comes out), and a few others... if it's not Champions or Superhero related and you bundle it, I'll probably pick it up!

On a slightly unrelated note, is there a PDF version, and preferably a bundle version, available for Spacer's Toolkit? I'm considering it but I'd hate to get just the book.