Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattingly

GenCon 2010

Re: GenCon 2010

I'll be there, already requested the days off (along with the other 3 co-workers who regularly go).

The Wife and I are also talking to a young recently graduated couple, tempting them with A) their first GenCon Experience and B) splitting the hotel costs.

If I go it will be a last minute thing as well and it will involve driving. We will have product there either with Hero Games or GPA or possibly both. I'm hoping to fenagle a GM to run a game or two for us as well.

If I go it will be a last minute thing as well and it will involve driving. We will have product there either with Hero Games or GPA or possibly both. I'm hoping to fenagle a GM to run a game or two for us as well.

See Grady... err... Xavier Onassiss, above.

Train is real tempting this year. Got a monster schedule of Mongoose Material so far, but I plan on doing a ton of HERO in the open gaming Area until I pass out if anyone wants to play.

~Rex

Train is real tempting this year. Got a monster schedule of Mongoose Material so far, but I plan on doing a ton of HERO in the open gaming Area until I pass out if anyone wants to play.

~Rex

When the time comes, cell numbers will be passed around.

Oh, and come by the BlackWyrm booth to get your copy of Kazei 5 signed!

hehe, yeah, he's the one I'm currently fenagling with...

That sounds dirty

Yeah, it kinda does. :sneaky:

Ahem. Since I'm doing some demos at Castle Perilous next month, (if all goes well!) I figure I'll just use the same material at GenCon. Also on deck: a possible K5 demo, and of course, the next installment from Terracide: Memetics of Treason for Star Hero.

Don't look at me,

Xavier Onassiss

Yeah, it kinda does. :sneaky:

Ahem. Since I'm doing some demos at Castle Perilous next month, (if all goes well!) I figure I'll just use the same material at GenCon. Also on deck: a possible K5 demo, and of course, the next installment from Terracide: Memetics of Treason for Star Hero.

Don't look at me,

Xavier Onassiss

w00t!

I'll work on getting you a couple shirts for prize support.

There was some talk on a mailing list of having folks submit as a "Legion of Heroes" group, but there didn't seem much interest.

I should pick a good group name to put down for myself, just to get past "independent"...

Heh, I'll have to add the Kazei 5 to my list of "Buy a couple of things in the Hall for once". So long as there are no Anime Cat Girl cosplayers hanging around the booth it should be safe to approach.

~Rex