The Non Sequitor Thread

Y'know, if i ditched all these papers and gave grades based on cuteness, this would be a lot simpler.

All the doofy-looking guys would be S.O.L. but no one cares about them.

Hmm, with the trends in school performance and gender that have been bandied about the last year or two, maybe everyone has already started doing it this way.

The whole privacy-adtracking-mass surveillance discussion sidesteps the core issue, USA has forgotten it stands for liberty. Privacy is the by-product of liberty which has been eroded by consumerism & national security. Lady Liberty/Columbia is thus from a bygone age.

Technically, we're not supposed to re

Did she feel that you insulted the muppet?

While we're not supposed to reply in this thread, I'll just satisfy everyone's curiosity.

She said she wasn't comfortable with people being compared to inanimate objects like, say, a lawn chair (her example). Now I'd like to see a person who looks like a lawn chair, because I can't quite imagine that! :winkgrin: