Who's still playing and when?

hooligan x

Re: Who's still playing and when?

TheQuestionMan still plays under a multitude of Identities...

TK Jones (Force)

Gun Wolf (Munitions)

Darwin's Little Brother (Mighty) - CURRENT!!!

Fairplay (Celestial)

Cuddles (Claws)

Kayla (Duel Swords)

Boyar (Mighty)

Streletsy (Telepathy)

Wai Lin (Martial Artist)

Rai-Vell (Powered Armor)

Captain Gidget (Gadgeteer)

Cheers

QM

Still play at least five days a week, and lead my own little casual but roleplay friendly super group.

Still see GestaltBenni on Thundrax pretty regularly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35330[/ATTACH]

Here's a shot of Thundrax on the left, Rune in the middle, and his Silver Age Sentinels helping Thundrax in his native Canada.

pencil.png

I just got started. A friend bought the game for me for Christmas, and I've logged on maybe five times since then. I don't really have the time to play, and if I could find a face-to-face game, I would be gone in a heartbeat. I've never really played an MMO before, and it's not really like a tabletop at all. Still, it's nice to beat things up. I'll have to see if the monthly fee is worth it when I only log on like every two weeks. Also, I still have trouble with the controls on my laptop keyboard at times, but I guess that comes with practice.

Bladesman (single blade/martial arts), Level 7.

I'm on sporadically, but several times throughout the week. Lately I've been working on leveling up a toon entirely through PvP (up to level 20 now and have my U.T.C. Silver Belt! Yay me!)

And, Scott, I would LOVE to do a SG run through VB stuff. Absolutely! I really like VB! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@godfish

Crucible

Taniwha

I'm very irregular. My wife and I are sort of working out when I'm allowed to use the big TV to play the Xbox and when she gets to use it to watch the latest crop of weird science-fictiony shows. Usually, I'm on between the times of 21:15 (right after the kid hits the sack) and 23:30 EST during the week, and sometimes later on the weekends.

• 4 months later...

I still play, kinda random when im on. Have 3 40's now all have done vibora bay crissis done. @legion is my handle. 40 toons are Power Fist, Avenger, Tyr-el. also working on some others. Wraith, High Tech, Night Archer, Photon, and Phire Bird(wouldnt let me spell Fire for some reason) just to name some. Im at least on a few times a week after 4:30 pm pacific, give a shout in hero board chat if you need me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...