CHAMPIONS VILLAINS -- What Do *You* Want To See?

Steve Long

Re: CHAMPIONS VILLAINS -- What Do *You* Want To See?

I hope that I'm not repeating an already asked question. Are there going to be preview sections of the various 6E books like there were for 5E. I really hope so because that's how I made up my mind on whether or not to buy six or seven of the 5E books.

It has already begun... :)

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php/81436-CHAMPIONS-VILLAINS-Sneak-Peek-1-The-Triptych-Cover!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not currently running a Champions game, but if and when I do the temptation to have the Trickster manifest to characters via the Ojibwe spirit Nanabozho at some point will be irresistible. I want to see how players react when they meet Br'er Rabbit. (Or play out Doctor Destroyer's reaction to Bugs Bunny appearing and greeting him in customary fashion! :D)

All right, folx, Champions Villains is all done! 320 villains in three volumes, all cooked to perfection with a port wine reduction glaze and a side order of Evil. :eg: Thanx very much for your suggestions, and I hope you enjoy the books! CV1 has been sent to the printer, and CV2 will start layout soonly. ;)

All right' date=' folx, [i']Champions Villains[/i] is all done! 320 villains in three volumes, all cooked to perfection with a port wine reduction glaze and a side order of Evil. :eg:
And here I thought it would be the heroes' geese that would be cooked....
Thanx very much for your suggestions, and I hope you enjoy the books! CV1 has been sent to the printer, and CV2 will start layout soonly. ;)
You're welcome. I hope I actually said something useful this time! ;)

Can't wait for the PDF of CV1 to become available in the online store! :D

Speaking of which...if the layouts are done for CV1 and it's already been approved by Cryptic and sent to the printers(to be published in physical form in 2-3 weeks), how much earlier than that will the pdf become available? I find myself rather...eager...to read it. :)

Steve Long has mentioned in Hero chat that one of the new solo villains he's introducing in Vol. III will be Incubus' date=' the CU's homage to Mr. Mxyzptlk. :sneaky:[/quote']

Hmm. It is my understanding that an incubus is a male sex demon, the masculine form of a succubus. Which would make it basically a rapist demon, or at best a seduction demon, the kind who would seduce a woman, get her drunk then post nude pictures of her online. That does not say "light-hearted fun" to me or anyone else with a conscience.

Just what is the story behind the CU's Incubus?

Hmm. It is my understanding that an incubus is a male sex demon, the masculine form of a succubus. Which would make it basically a rapist demon, or at best a seduction demon, the kind who would seduce a woman, get her drunk then post nude pictures of her online. That does not say "light-hearted fun" to me or anyone else with a conscience.

Just what is the story behind the CU's Incubus?

When I asked Steve during the chat if Incubus was a demon, his response, as closely as I can recall, was: "Yes, no, and sort of. You'll have to read his origin. I just thought 'Incubus' sounded like a cool name for a character." That's the extent of the info I have.