You Could Only Hear It During The Darkwalkers

JohnTaber

Hi Hero Worshipers: Derek Hiemforth runs a really fun campaign called the Darkwalkers. It is kinda like Men In Black but with magic. During the session yesterday something came up that made me bust out laughing...

One of the PC (Lars aka the noir detective with ghost powers) asked another PC (Jas the dilettante linguist who is host to a unicorn spirit) to ask the skull of John The Baptist if there where pressure plates inside a nearby mansion so that we could steal one of the silver coins of Judas.

After a pause of about a second I started laughing...too funny...only in the Darkwalkers... :D Also don't ask how we got the skull OR why we are looking to gather a set of coins that we know are really really dangerous... ;)

Great stuff. :thumbup:

Re: You Could Only Hear It During The Darkwalkers

Oh man, I thought I was going to pass out laughing for a minute there... You guys have one of the holiest of all possible relics -- the oracular head of John the Baptist -- and the first thing Lars can think of to ask it (with all the endless mysteries the Darkwalkers confront) is advice on breaking in to this house in Bel Air... Just so wrong on so many levels! :rofl:

Re: You Could Only Hear It During The Darkwalkers

Actually, there are quite a few funny lines you could only hear in Darkwalkers... some virtually every session! We should keep this thread alive and update it after each game. :-)

One from a couple sessions ago: "I wonder whether the immortal janitor realizes the history teacher is from the future..." :D