Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Runner is a man who's DNA was spliced with Road Runner DNA by Dr. Nymax! . He joined the Four Feathers and became there speedster.

Next Group:

Name: Nightfright

Members: While this group has 13 members, we only need between 6 and 8 members. All with a Halloween gimmick of one type or other. Note: they are not true monsters as such, only using gimmicks. They are mostly small time guys.

Mr Pumpkin

This villain is a first class nuisance. he will suddenly appear and throw hand grenades shaped like hand sized pumpkins while screaming 'It's Pumpkin Time !'. Where he gets the grenades is unknown and how he has avoided imprisonment is also a mystery. He has an orange skull mask and a tattered black cape. He has been known to use pumpkin bombs the size of pumpkins. These vary in effect from blinding flashes of light, fog screens, sonic debilitating noise and explosions.

WITCH !

Elaine Smith uses magic in a chaotic and erratic way. It is obvious she has not received any training from the likes of DEMON or other mystical organisation. So who gave her the power ? You guessed it, Dr Nymax !

Elaine was identified through fingerprints and video surveillance. She does not wear a mask. Just a witch hat. Her blasting power can be dangerous as is the fact that she does not have to speak to launch a 'spell' nor be able to see.

I was once a mild, timid soul.  Then I stepped into the looking glass and was reborn.  Some say it was the work of that nefarious mad scientist, X-Amyn.  Perhaps it was, but I will never return to that meek side again.  Now, when people send bullets and blasts my way, I send the negative version of those attacks back to them - ice for fire, air for water.  Physical attacks I return with attacks of the mind.  And throughout, I show them the foul version of themselves hiding within. 

Run in fear, for I am Dark Reflection, the shadow in your soul.

Dark Reflection carries a special mirror - some say it's a dark magic artifact, others say that it's a creation of Mad Science -- with which he can reflect attacks back at the attacker.  Beyond that mirror, he has no real powers.

1 hour ago, BoloOfEarth said:

I was once a mild, timid soul.  Then I stepped into the looking glass and was reborn.  Some say it was the work of that nefarious mad scientist, X-Amyn.  Perhaps it was, but I will never return to that meek side again.  Now, when people send bullets and blasts my way, I send the negative version of those attacks back to them - ice for fire, air for water.  Physical attacks I return with attacks of the mind.  And throughout, I show them the foul version of themselves hiding within. 

Run in fear, for I am Dark Reflection, the shadow in your soul.

Hide contents

Dark Reflection carries a special mirror - some say it's a dark magic artifact, others say that it's a creation of Mad Science -- with which he can reflect attacks back at the attacker.  Beyond that mirror, he has no real powers.

I love this concept.  I could totally see playing it!

The Wolf !

It looks like a werewolf but either seems to teleport or is using some sort of trick to appear to be several feet to left or right etc. It can also appear in daylight. There are suspicions that a certain mad scientist is responsible for this creation but he has never been asked about it and the beast itself has no knowledge of him according to telepathic inquiry.

Edited by death tribble

The Incredible Corny

George Renninger invented candy corn in the late 1880's during his alchemical attempts to recreate the Philospher's Stone. But while his efforts didn't fully achieve all the powers of the Stone, his original candy corn formula did have the fortunate effect of making him age only very, very slowly.

Even more fortunately, George was able to slightly alter the formula and sell his powerless candy corn through the Wunderlee Candy Company as a tasty treat to children of all ages. He parlayed that small fortune plus judiciously distributed longevity candy corn into control of a small secret society which was run for a number of decades as an unofficial offshoot of DEMON.

When heroes shut down his secret society in the 1960's, George became despondent and started over-dosing on his corn. Whether through age, repeated brushes with demonic forces, or through constant overdoses of alchemy-laced sugar, George's sanity has fragmented and gone.

The decades of using his original corn formula has left George's cadaverous body and skin as hardened and dried as last year's candy corn. He wears a candy corn themed costume of white, yellow, and orange. His main weapon is a candy corn "bazooka" which blows out a vast quantity of armor piercing decades-old candy corn. But when he has some time to plan, he will first use powerful ritual magic to soften the playing field or summon demonic allies.

George is perfectly willing to work with others either as leader or as an underling but he is something of an acquired taste. He hasn't gone through the trouble of staying familiar with the modern world and he tends to not be able to focus on one idea long enough to follow a plan through to the end.

His allies, and enemies, refer to him (behind his back) as "The Incredibly Corny" rather than "The Incredible Corny". But not to his face, twice.

Dr Elliot Entropy is a high school failure but a prodigy of supervillainy. Thus it is difficult for law enforcement officials to believe they are not dealing with anyone who is not educated. His inventions and plans have surprised experts in their fields as they are years ahead of what should be possible. He has a number of inventions and is the main gadgeteer for this group

Dr Alistair Entropy is a master of darkness producing clouds of darkness and blasts of darkness. This he claims produces entropy. The others are not so sure. But his manner has led to people nicknaming him 'Creeping Entropy'. The other Dr Entropys do not use this name as they all feel it could be used against anyone of them as well and they are quite sensitive to their public image.  

Profesor Pyrus Entropy is Bailfire. He can shoot energy bolts which can disintegrate any object hit. To make matters worse, objects hit don't just disintegrate, but made to no longer even exist in the entire time. In other words, inorganic objects hit were made to have never been created at all. Organic beings are made to never be born, but to do THAT requires LOTS of energy.

Next Team: Pasione USA

Members: 4-6, all Stand Users via 2001.

Description: Before Giono joined Pasione, a team of Italian American passed Pulpo's test and/or got stabed with the stand arrow his stand Black Sabbath has in it's mouth. Then they were sent back to the United States by capo of Divaio to start a chapter of the mob in the United States. Who are these made men?

Remember the rules about Stand Names in Jojo. They can be named after bands, songs, albums.

15 hours ago, steriaca said:

all Stand Users via 2001...

got stabed with the stand arrow his stand Black Sabbath has in it's mouth...

Remember the rules about Stand Names in Jojo. They can be named after bands, songs, albums.

I have little to no idea what you are trying to communicate here.

22 minutes ago, archer said:

I have little to no idea what you are trying to communicate here.

It's loosely based on the current season of the anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind. Pasione is a mafia group in Italy in the anime, composed mostly by Stand Users. Stands are weird personifications of the user's inner self with odd powers and named after music stuff.

I have never seen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in any incarnations. But as we have done this before, So correct me If I am wrong with this

Bat Outta Hell

This member of the group can manifest a bike which he travels on but actually there is nothing there but a power manifestation but it looks like a Silver Black Phantom. He has to concentrate and operate it as if he was riding a real bike. He likes to run people over with it and can travel at insane speeds. He is referred to as Kid by the others

3 hours ago, steriaca said:

It's loosely based on the current season of the anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind. Pasione is a mafia group in Italy in the anime, composed mostly by Stand Users. Stands are weird personifications of the user's inner self with odd powers and named after music stuff.

Thanks, I think I understand now.