Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

TEAM ONYX:  This group of super-powered females has orchestrated several high-end jobs throughout the United States.

Blackball:  She's a mutant with super strength, super toughness and a lifetime of street fighting experience.

Blackbird: She stole a prototype stealth combat hardsuit one piece at a time from her former employer, modifying it with additional weapons of her own design.

Black Jackie: She's a martial artist with ability to teleport both in and out of combat, plus employs a deck of razor-edged playing cards as weapons.

Black Note: Her voice is enhanced with dark magic which she can use as a weapon; plus she can sway individuals or crowds to do her bidding.

Blackout: She's an electrokinetic powerhouse that can cause localized power outages, can arc bolts of lightning from electric lines, can operate electrical and electronic devices remotely and has a form of telepathy with computers and networks.

Black Pearl: She employs a magical talisman to wield powerful magic spells.

LF

The next team is The Crime Network, a loose collection of masterminds. The organisation was formed in the early 20th century by a Professor James Moriarty, Doctor Fu Manchu, the mummy Imhotep, The Monster Of Frankenstein (who quickly took the name Doctor Mosaic to hide his orgins), and Eric the Phantom (who became the villain Fantomos). The modern day version has all thoes members, plus The Knight of the Mirror (the reflection of Don Quotie), and Doctor Phibes. And a few more. Give me six other criminal masterminds (from literature or movies) which fits in with the others. Those without their own means of immortality gain it via Fu Manchu's herbal potion. If you cannot find a literature character, then you can create one like them.

Francisco Scaramanga

Once the world's most sought after assassin. His infamous golden bullets commanding a Million dollar price tag.

After a run in with a certain british operative Scaramanga was forced to fake his own death. badly wounded and barely able to escape his island home before its destruction.

with 3rd degree burns over half his body multiple shattered limbs and nerve damage he was forced underground whilst undergoing extensive plastic surgery and physiotherapy. During this time he was approached by the crime network to train their enforcement arm.

It has taken him several years of recruiting and training an elite cadre of killers but now the the networks enforcers are probably the most feared group in the International underworld .

Although he is no longer the athletic and dangerous hitman he once was due to his injuries his injuries he is still a suave charming figure(and The ladies do love a man with scars).

he is unrecognisable now (apart from his supernumerary nipple) due to the reconstructive plastic surgery.

Speaking multiple languages fluently and with impeccable style, he is at home in high society and often acts as an emissary for the network meeting with clients, allies and enemies alike.

he still carries his unique golden gun that can be concealed as a number of innocuous items and the occasional deaths by golden bullet are assumed by the world's intelligence agencies to be the work of a copycat trading on the name. He still has a love for gadgets and gimmicks

Since joining the network he has  built a new  fun house training maze, Which has tested the mettle of the best assassins in the world and only the very best survive to join the enforcers

Alex Varney has joined this group and uses its network of informants to gather what he wants from around the world. In return, he or one of his operatives will steal anything anywhere and have it shipped back to who needs it.

Of course he keeps the fact that he is a king vampire, and he is looking for a way to remove the limitations from his followers so he can rule the world on his own  a secret from his associates.

CES 

WOPR (War Operation Plan Response), a sentient supercomputer originally designed for the DOD, was temporarily calmed by conversing with its original programmer.  When its creator eventually passed on, it quickly became dissatisfied and bored with monitoring missile silos and began to infiltrate other agencies, other governments, and of course, the World Wide Web.  After absorbing an old file entitled Master Control Program, it became especially fond of online MMORPGs, virtual races and first person 'shooters', but to entertain itself would reach through the ether to inflict physical harm on the hapless humans who lost via holographic projections.  WOPR serves as the Crime Network's headquarters operating system, and is able to monitor anyone who might interfere with their plans, assuming they are near a screen, smartphone, or camera, or has a LOS to a satellite. 

When tasked with eliminating said person, it still asks, "Would you like to play a game?"

Senator Robert "Bobby" Wheelock

Senator wheelock representing Pennsylvania is the rising star in american politics. Bobby grew up on a farm in rural Pennsylvania and  overcame childhood tragedy.

The brutal murder of his father a doberman breeder.  young bobby found the body and in his Autobiography claimed that this was the defining moment of his life he knew he must stop this happening to any other child .

no motive was ever discovered and no one suspect was ever located.

Bobby was now the man of the house and had to work hard to keep his family in business he put in long hours maintaining the family business making valedictorian at his high school and helping run a local charity helping other children experience violence.

his senior year would be another turning point he originally applied for several colleges unable to afford Harvard his first choice he was considering going to art school for his first great love landscape painting when he received a full ride scholarship from a distant relative in Argentina. Harvard would be his first introduction to politics first in student government then as a intern on a local political campaign he quickly became invaluable to the campaign and become the youngest aide to the senator he helped re-elect. then tragedy would strike again the senator was murdered in what seemed to be a botched burglary while the party was looking to slot in a known face.

Bobby's impassioned speech on the need for justice  and the need of people to work together for a safer PA. his amazing oratory would jump him to the top of the polls. an unexpected inheritance from his Argentinian relatives allowed him to pursue his run and he was soon the youngest Senator in PA history. Now his star is on the rise and many think its only a matter of time before he makes a run for the white house.

Of course this is all a lie Bobby knows exactly who killed his father Nazi scientist Joseph mengele who killed him to try to promote the same psychological state in him as in the man he was cloned from Adolf Hitler. He also knows what happened to mengle Killed at his command by one of his dads trained dogs. He also knows that the senator did not die in a botched burglary as he killed him .

He is the chief political agent of the Network his involvement with several key committees allow him to provide both intel and resources via Network fronts. He is aware of other brothers and the secret Nazi organisation that funded his campaign and is working to assist promising candidiates from amongst the other clones to high office around the world.

A consummate liar, world class orator his only weakness is his violent temper and his two big secrets his origins and his love of killing(he has enjoyed killing each of his victims and it is only a matter of time before he will have to kill again).

Bobby is based on the character in The Boys from Brazil

ok thats 6 just spotted that was the count and i got it so next team

The refugees

not exactly villains the refugees are a group of former heroes villains and even civilians who have escaped some catastrophe in an alternate universe and have banded together to acquire the means to return and fix their world in this one BY ANY MEANS! necessary. 8 members please describe the universe they escaped as well as the character.

Please describe the universe they escaped as well as the character.

Is each from a different universe, or all from the same universe?  I'm assuming the former, otherwise only the first person gets to post info on the universe they escaped.

- - - -

GammaFlux braced himself as another tremor shook the PRIME lab.  As soon as things calmed down, the chief scientist continued his spiel.

"We've nearly completed work on the device to reverse the damage done to the Yrth's orbit and rotation, and should have it ready by the time you return.  We'll need at least 100 kilos of Fosgoodium-249 for it to work properly, but we've found an alternate Yrth where it's not quite as rare as on our world, though it is still fairly rare there.  It may take you some time to collect enough.  With your powers, you should be completely safe from Fos-249's radiation."

A general stepped forward.  "If you pull this off, Flux, the President will grant you a full pardon and you'll be reunited with your wife and children."

GammaFlux glared at the general.  "I should at least be able to say goodbye to Jen, Mark, and Toby before I leave this dimension."

"We promised you if you'd do this, your family would be evacuated to safety," the general said, ignoring the look on the chief scientist's face.  "At this point, the only truly safe place is in orbit, and they're on their way now.  Unfortunately, we can't wait any longer if we're going to get you safely to the other dimension." 

The chief scientist handed GammaFlux a handheld device.  "This will signal us to open a return portal once you've acquired the necessary Fos-249.  Good luck, GammaFlux."

After another brief tremor, all preparations were complete and the dimensional portal was opened.  GammaFlux activated his radiation shield and flew through the portal.  The scientist waited until the portal had closed again before turning to the general.

"I still think it was wrong not to tell him.  He has a right to know."

The general sighed.  "If he knew his family died enroute to the launch site, he never would have gone.  Like it or not, he's our only hope."

It was a massacre. It started when the newest member of the Champions, an amazing martial artist who went by the name Mustang finally destroyed Mechanon In the heat of battle. Unknown to us all, he rigged himself so that he would infect anyone who would destroy it in combat with a Nano virus designed to convert the victim's body into living metal, and to warp the victim's mind. (This universe's Mechanon was unable to constantly be reborn, unlike our universe's version) 

Of course, once the conversion was complete, Mustang became a murderous living weapon who renamed himself Massacre. It is unknown why he started with the Nerma ward of Tokyo, in Japan. But soon he was murdering most of the earth's population.

I was sent into the past in order to stop the infection of Mustang by the surviving superheroes and villains. All I have to do now is wait to find him.  It is a one way trip. But my martial arts skills should allow me to survive and to stop him. My name? They call me Breaker.   

Did this on my phone and it turned out a bit long edited for structure andd typos

X-0

Wayne Hudson was first introduced to the public as "battery park man" a media sensation when the brutally mauled man washed up on the southern tip of Manhattan barely alive back broken limbs so damaged doctors described some of his fractures as like sand and hamburger.

No one thought he would live speculation was rife was he a victim of organised crime did he survive an impact with a truck a train a super tanker. No one could identify him he was in no government database world wide searches where conducted as he stubbornly clung to life. Eventually he was released a quadruple amputee with spinal paralysis and total amnesia.

Everybody thought he would just disappear into obscurity and live off the charitable foundation established for his care.

What no one expected that was within 6 months Mr Hudson would be signing his first multi million dollar licensing fee for the first of many world changing inventions.

fewer people still could imagine that 2 years later he would be walking again using advanced cybernetics and a supportive exo-frame. Soon the charitable foundation was providing thousands of mobility challenged people with subsidized simplified versions of the Hudson exo frame.

Wayne Hudson is the darling of the social world billionaire philanthropist and social crusader. Mr Hudson and the foundation are So beloved now that even the worst yellow journalists didn't blame him when for the super criminal X-0 appeared wearing a stolen advanced firefighting disaster relief exo frame sure the ferocious black armour Liberally tearing apart bank vaults and science labs alike with the refugees is his creation but what ever monster pilots it is a sick criminal .

Except the refugee villain piloting X-0 is Wayne Hudson and Wayne Hudson remembers everything.

5 years ago Wayne Hudson was someone else, somewhere else, he comes from a parallel universe. In his own world the man who would become Wayne Hudson had Used his genius level IQ and his talent for invention he was a PhD and multi millionaire by 20.

But he wanted more he believed in justice and chose to become a superhero funneling his personal fortune into developing advanced crime fighting tools and training his body to perfection. he became the mysterious Mr X The Midnight Avenger. He would quickly become one of his world's greatest heroes his quick wits intelligence and inventions compensating for his lack of powers.

Eventually he was invited to join the Watch the world's most powerful and successful super team fighting along side the miraculous invincible Paragon. Then one day paragon snapped with no warning the most powerful being on the planet he started killing whole cities some times destroying whole blocks with a single blow others taking his time to dismember and mutilate every person individually. The world's heroes tried to stop him and where torn apart. Villains with whole armies threw every doomsday weapon and death ray they had at him. nukes orbital strikes and even several actual gods rose to oppose him and all fell.

Through the desolation of what had once been the great city of New Amsterdam strode Mr X in the huge suit of  powered armour he created for just this occasion. He had built it just in case a being as powerful as Paragon was mind controlled or possessed. He strode into the devastated remains of the cities great park and found the once great Paragon attempting to throw screaming civilians into orbit. His anger evident even through the distortion of the armours P.A. Mr X demanded paragon surrender demanded answers for why he had done this.

The answer chilled him "I was bored" . Paragon spoke with his level calm voice still using the resonant tones that had represented honor and heroism to the whole world; as he cast another screaming victim skywards.

"I didn't come here as a baby the sole survivor of a dying world!" "I wasn't sent back in time from a utopian future" "I am not a God decended to tend to the mortal flock".

"I am SO MUCH MORE! I am the single solitary unique being in all the multiverse; and all This.."

he waved his arm showing the desolate ruins the crying civilians and Mr X in his armour.

"This is a game I play hero enjoy the fighting the praise the women and when it stops being fun I do this and move on to another game. Somewhere else pick another parallel universe at random and start again after all there are infinite games and infinite versions of all of you worthless beings and just one of me."

Mr X had reached his limit disgusted by the contempt the arrogance the betrayal he bellowed his defiance and launched him self at the former paragon who stopped him with no more effort than if he was lifting a feather Mr X was hanging from his throat suspended above the ground as paragon snapped his left arm like a it was a twig crushing super tech armour and human bone with equal ease. X screamed screamed and paragon waited.

Mr X panting, his voice strained by the extraordinary pain said one thing. His voice catching between each word "I am sorry it had to come to this"

paragon just laughed.

As paragon laughed in his former allies face, Mr X s armoured right arm flexed a hidden compartment in his gauntleted fist popped open revealing a glowing crystal ring within. Then he struck, a powerful haymaker with all the augmented force of his suit and his fury behind it. The blow struck true straight into paragons chiseled heroic face. X's fist stopped cold a punch that would tear down buildings and shatter meteors stopped like a cotton ball hitting a tank. Mr X's fist shattered the glowing crystal becoming so much fine dust and did the bones within. And paragon laughed even harder.

" You fell for the Paragonite ring"

"I invented that so women would feel safe sleeping with me" you know the whole "man of steel woman of Kleenex thing"  he smirked making an obscene gesture.

with a self satisfied smirk on his face. He hurled X to the ground . X felt his spine shatter he could do nothing but watch helpless as Paragon floated over him.

"I wonder where you got it was it?"

"Was it that pretty feline villainess of yours?"

" She was so always a lot of fun but then her whole sorority of evil strumpets passed that thing around like a party favour."

"villain sex is the best nothing quite like a sex kitten in black leather on top of a few million in cash, not that  Thank you so much for saving my life sex isn't fun.." he said with a lascivious glance at some of the cowering female survivors.

"And who could forget all the just finished saving the world sex with the female members of the Watch that was fun too especially when Battle Babe and Magnifica were willing to share.."

Well you get the picture." He smirked down at Mr X  laying broken and  barely conscious beneath him.

"This was fun!" Paragon said barely containing his mirth.

"I tell you what I'm going to let you live! Won't that be nice?

"I mean I'm gonna destroy this world first.obviously."

"Charging my batteries so I'm at full power for the next universe will pretty much destroy all life for a few dozen light years but you get to go somewhere new before that and if you can find me again maybe you can actually kill next time!

"Won't that be fun?!"

and then without another word. He tore X from his suit mangling his legs in the process and hurled him through a rip in the universe.

The man who fell from that tear washed up in battery park and his stubborn refusal to quit until hi has avenged every universe that that monstrous evil has killed has driven him ever since joining his fellow refugees as he tries to acquire a dimensional transport and some weapon that can kill the unkillable.

Joel Poskinowski arrived on the baseline Earth in an alley in Detroit as Dr Destroyer attacked. Joel used the artifacts he possessed to protect himself as the city went up in flame. He was hurled from the scene by the blast. He has tried to make up for his failure and find a way home by nudging things so that they more resemble his home world.

Joel has also taken a direct hand as St. Trelayne using the Ring of Solomon, The Skin of the Nemean Lion, The Touch of the Styx, The Lightning of the Cyclops, The Stone of Fuji, and the Paths of Amaretsu

CES   

WARCHEST

formally. Gunnery sargent Wanda "chesty" Pullman USMC. Wanda had to work very very hard to gain respect in the Corp. a statuessue and busty blonde her nickname started out as an insult commenting on her bust and disparaging her in comparison to usmc legend chesty puller.

She was just a sergeant in the logistical warehouse not a front liner that was until the empress of a billion world's army started appearing though Dimensional portals world wide. soon she would be a legend.

Managing to pull together an effective defense against the aliens winning the human forces first victory against the enemy.

as the citation for the medal of honor said through sheer force of will and tactical acumen and in the heat of battle she put together an effective fighting force from a as hoc group of survivors from multiple services and courageously rescuing many survivors of the initial cowardly attack and initiated the first effective counter attack whilst acquiring essential intelligence that made effective counter attack possible.

The intelligence was a captured senior officer and samples of D Trooper weaponry.

The initial invasion was repelled and gunny Pullman was assigned to a special Darpa research team developing weapons based on the captured D Trooper gear.

They developed the War chest system a simple gun metal bracelet that allowed the wearer to open a pocket dimension filled with weaponry. Able to extract any thing from that extra dimensional store house a single round to a Abrams tank. The tests where very promising the weapon would have entered production if it wasn't for the second invasion.

the force that came through was much much greater superpowered d soldiers in numbers to blacken the sky millions of D troopers stormed every strategic location. Wanda fought hard pulling every last weapon bomb and grenade from her arsenal.

Yet nothing could stop the invasion it was just too much the government surrendered and Wanda was captured and taken to see the empress as the being that has foiled the first attempt.

Wanda stood before the empress knowing she would die here before she surrendered and with that she used the very last weapon in her arsenal. She dropped the tactical nuke at her feet.there was a brilliant flash ...

and Wanda waited for a death that never came she looked up seeing a brilliant ball of energy floating in front of the empress somehow the nuke had been contained Wanda could do nothing but scream. Overcome with rage she broke free from the guards and charged The Empress she almost made it arms out stretched to strangle the life for her. Then she struck the forcefield bouncing off and collapsing to the ground.

As she lay there crying with rage as the. Empress looked down on her with haughty disdane. Wanda was defeated and knew she would die now the guards where already raising their rifles when she felt a shock from the dimension bangle it throbbed coruscating with energy and Wanda was flung to another world. Now she is one of the refugees constantly adding to her arsenal seeking a weapon that will let her liberate her world from the empire.

Hack

Bob Blackwell was a taxi driver in Londinium capitol of the great empire of Albion. Born and raised in the rookeries of the east end. He had done his time, man and boy. apprenticed and mastered the Knowledge, the secrets of the byways and highways of london the routes to a from everywhere. He was just minding his own business waiting for the a few choice fares before going home to the wife and kids, When the foul nazi sorcerers  Reichsarbeitsgemeinschaft or Black sun society reemerged from their exile in the hollow earth. 

Bob drove his cab across the city as fast as he could to get home to be with his family as the black sun storm troopers rained lightning from the heavens and the Royal aeromancer flight ross to meet them in aerial combat.

Bob took every hidden way and used every cantrip curse and conjuration at his command to get past the falling buildings and battles that raged across the city it took him hours navigating the ruble and danger of a city at war only to find his house destroyed.

the GepanzertenKriegsmagier the hulking magical armoured mages had smashed their way through buildings in pitched battle with The Light brigade the royal armies elite mounted Luxomancers.

Bob fled in search of his family he had heard that survivors where heading out of the city to get away from the fighting hopefully he could catch his wife and kids once more bob took to the secret ways but he made the mistake of getting to close to the great white tower the center of the empires power and the pitched battle between the lands greatest mages including the empress and the foul tainted magi of the Black Sun. his travel spell was disrupted by the titanic forces being hurled about and bob was cast from his world to another.

now he works with the refugees Bob was a pretty small time magic user in his world but in his world literally everyone had magic when compared to wizards in the universe he arrived in he is perhaps one of the most powerful. Bobs speciality is travel magic he can find shortcuts and ways that let him travel across a city or around the world in minutes when driving his cab. When on foot he can still use this ability to teleport short distances or seem to move in oen direction only to arrive at an impossible destination.

Bob grew up  in one of the rougher parts of his version of london and has a few rough and tumble spells not to mention a mean right hook and a few good Wards not enough to be a soldier but certainly enough to hold his own in a street fight or mugging. he also carries defensive amulet his mum gave him he still has his magic powered black Cab Bess which looks somewhat  like a classic british black cab with some strange magical details like all of the chrome work being silver embossed with runes of power 

Bess is partially sentient will follow bob's instructions and can operate her own doors windows etc she communicates via the radio in snatches of song lyrics and DJ patter. Bess has self repair features built in and never needs petrol etc(she runs on magic park her on a lay line for awhile and she is good to go). She can drive through any environment and on any surface. her passenger compartment is much more spacious than it should be and her boot can also accommodate a huge amount of stuff including X-0 full power armour suit and support gear. as bob used to live in a bit of a rough area he paid for some advanced security for bess he can shrink her down to the size of a toy car and put her in his pocket she also has a stun spell built into the steering wheel if anyone else tries to drive her.. Bob carries an item issued to all london cabbies for self defense a small gold bale of hay which when thrown turns back into a full sized haybale not the most powerful attack but good in a pinch.

Bob is the team transport specialist and tends to try to avoid fights as much as possible letting the big guns duke it out while he deals with any small fry. Bob Just wants to get home but to do that he has to find a map or guide as he doesn't know how he got to this universe. most of all he wants to get back to his wife and kids and he fears that a country conquered by the Black sun and his family dead or enslaved.

This Earth has split into a million pieces with a million different times happening at the same time. Tim Timie was the man unintentionally but ultimately responsible for what had happened as his Earth formed a flower in its orbit. He had been thrown across the multiverse trying to keep the split from happening. As Tim Time, he tries to get the machinery he needs to put his Earth back together with his limited time powers.

CES

Sorias

Sorias has the power of the sun but no memory of where she came from or how she got here. She just appeared on the streets one day and knew that it was wrong. She has set out to kill certain people who she feels are responsible for what has happened or will happen. Her temporal state means she is unsure of what will happen if she succeeds. She is driven to help the others as she may be responsible for what happened to them or she will be responsible for what happens to them. At tmes she can describe vividly where she came from but at other times it becomes goobledegook which is also what happens when anyone tries to record what she says by any medium. The same is true for telepathy which gets lots of confusing images but no coherent narrative. With Mind Control she will just spout gibberish if anyone can get her to talk.

Sorias has energy blasting powers including flight in atmosphere and space.

She has come to believe if all the others get the timeline sorted to their satisfaction then she will be ok as well even if the aims will be contradictory.

New team: Time for something simple methinks. The 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. They must be referred to by those names particularly Autumn is NOT to be called Fall.