Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Aren't there undead in fiction that appear to be human to all senses, unless in moonlight/daylight?

I do believe there is a fictional undead that is a perfect fit for lust and appears quite human except that their skin sparkles in sunlight.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary is trying to design Settlers of Gilligan's Island

I guess I'll start this off with Gotsby.

First Mate Job Gotsby was the last of the survivors to die and come back to life. He thought he had avoided all the traps and monsters roaming the Castaway Island. He was wrong. Something ripped him apart and threw him in a shallow grave. Gotsby dug himself out of the grave, pulling his parts back together as he entered his second life. He picked a direction and started swimming for civilization.

Gotsby is consumed with anger and he has a long list of people he wants to pay back. He doesn't need to eat, or sleep, is stronger and faster than before, heals any wound, and knows where he has to go to track down the people he holds responsible for his condition.

He is a machine and anger is his fuel

CES 

Doctor Erik Gottesen was a polymath in life but had a peculiar mental block that prevented him from creating any kind of vehicle, in particular sea-worthy ones.  Rather than live with the shame of failure (even if only his fellow castaways knew) he built an ingenious device out of bamboo and vines that granted him a painless suicide.  The island brought him back as a poltergeist, able to control any device...except vehicles.  He is especially strong against devices whose owners share his sin of Pride.

Before I do this I just want t say I started reading on page 111 then went back to 110 so I already had this idea before I saw Death Tribble had it first. Yep I'm gonna say great minds think alike. But don't worry, I won't say what could possibly go wrong...oh rats.

Lamont Jeffers spent all his time sitting in his cabin reading his books. Then they became stranded. Having spent a life of reading to gain knowledge he found himself completely lacking in the strength department and was one of the first to die on the island. But his hunger for knowledge and power couldn't be stopped by death. Rising as a ghoul he's found that by eating human flesh he can gain great physical strength, and the eaten person's knowledge.

Now Mr. Munch have become the living embodiment of gluttony.

Louise Vasha was on the trip as a last minute replacement. She had neither brains like Erik or strength like the first mate. She was a bit of a mouse compared to the other woman  on the trip. Everyone else was better than her at something. Even dying and surviving as it turned out. She was not the first to die nor the last. She was the fourth. Even then her death was not especially noteworthy or gruesome. She arose as a Spectre, the living embodiment of Envy. Now her envy was turned at those with life, a life they would shortly lose.

Cal Bryner never had to do anything, it was all done for him. So when he survived the wreck he figured it was upto someone else to get them out of the situation. A curse took him making him the second to die. However he was one of the last to rise in a new form. And that was because he had to totall decay before rising as a skeleton to reward others of a slothful disposition that this path leads to death.

Greed and lust to go.

The thing that used to be Caroline Buttons escaped the island after discovering a mirror after passing on. Caroline entered the mirror and traveled to other parts of the world. She found that she could exit the mirror world as a duplicate of the last woman who looked into it.

To stay in this world, she must drain the life of others through prolonged intimate contact. She always rots away and returns to the mirror since she can't kill enough men to keep her freedom.

CES   

Well, I thought of one today, for a greed and a captain.

Barnabas Heath

Heath, was a captain for a group of shipwreckers.  Always looking for more salvage, they were notorious.  One day he came upon a moneymaking scheme.  He and his crew planned to hijack a ship, killing the owner.  Heath would then forge a sale to him,  take the ship with tourist on one voyage, where he would crash them, and kill the tourist, taking their goods, and collecting the ship's insurance.

THe hijack went off without a hitch, well one hitch.  The owner-an old man-cursed Heath with his dying breath and all who would use it.  The crew took this as an opportunity to relieve themselves of their brutal leader.  Heath (and Gotsby) realized too late that their allies werent at the rendevous point.  Instead of killing their passengers, they were forced to save them, in an effort to survive.

When Heath died, and then undied.  He went to continue his plundering.  Unlike Gotsby who would go for revenge.  Heath only wanted to attain things.  When he attacks unsuspecting seafarers, he kills, and takes everything he senses is of value.  He has some ability to sense what his victims holds valuable.  He has been known to take even "lucky buttons" and similar objects that hold no value to anyone but the owner.  Some say he stores his wares in an undersea cave somewhere, but no one has found it (or found it and lived)

Someone else gets the new team.

One thing we lack are duoes.

So what I propose is seven duoes. You get to pick both partners in crime and what they do. There need not be any link between one duo and another. My overarching link was using GURPS super villain employment agency, The Exchange.

After you have made one duo you have to wait until three other posters have made a duo before posting another.

NT: Dynamic Duoes !

The Schemer and Black Velvet

The Schemer does not look like or dress like a villain. Trainers (sneakers), jeans, leisure jacket, t-shirt or shirt make up his usual attire and so he can be taken for a normal citizen. His power comes from his brainpower and his ability to concoct schemes. This did leave him at a disadvantage as employers could then try and kill him, rob him or take advantage of his lack of offensive/defensive powers. So he turned to The Exchange looking for a partner in crime. The Exchange gave him several prospects which he began whittling through. Some were too greedy, some too reckless (more interested in a fight) and some too cumbersome (they were too large or their equipment was too bulky and would not allow quick get aways). And then there was Black Velvet. She was a minor level brick and martial artist who needed experience with the Underworld's big players. And just what The Schemer needed. Athletic but strong enough to carry him. Not too arrogant, overconfident, greedy or psychotic. The Schemer arranged a meet and proposed a five job deal. If they came out of ok, he would look to make the arrangement permanent. What won her over was when he asked her to 'Be the Shego to my Drakken'. The five jobs did not go completely to plan but The Schemer pointed out they had both survived, and although one of the jobs had not paid off the employers had not had the chance to kill them which had been their goal. The police had been been waiting to catch the two of them and their employers and The Schemer was able to use that as the excuse not to meet up to get their share. On the basis of a 78% success rate the two have been a duo ever since.

Black Velvet is a caucasian brunette in a black top, skirt, combat gloves and boots. And no they are not dating.

One down, six to go

Ira Pajack earned a name for himself as the Red Devil. His ability to summon fiery minions to his aid has allowed him to overwhelm targets before they know why they are on fire. This ability, while impressive, is easily countered by any hero who has studied him. Ira is trying to put together a team, and has been able to sign up one member, Irving Pastorelli, Cold Sign.

While everyone is focused on Red Devil's minions, few realize that Cold Sign can freeze anyone he can hear talking in the area

CES

Kent Rigil

Some mytological creatures also appear as Team and this team is composed of two Centaur's.

Kent is also know as the "White Stallion", as typical for a male horse he loves being the center of attention. His powers arethat of a brick with fast movement speed.

His mate and partner is Rigil, aka the "Yellow Flash", a female speedster Centaur.

Originally they were are trio together with Proximus - aka "Red Dwarf" - a rare case of dwarfism among Centaurs. He has longelivity and firepowers and wears a red costume.

However due do a unrequitted love to Rigil and Kent's annoying "top stallion" behavior they "lived themself appart" and he now gallops his own path.

After he left the herd, the other two joined the Dynamic Duos.

Note: Based on the whole Alpha Centauri System (A, B and Proxima Centauri)

Dick "Grayhawk" Sidney and Jason "Raven" Kikkoman had each been apprentices for the Chiroptera before his untimely torture/killing at the hands of several of his foes.  They banded together to get revenge upon those foes, but in the process became branded as villains themselves.  Not only that, they found they kinda liked walking on the dark side of the street.  Even though the media were calling them criminals, other criminals refused to work with or otherwise trust them, so they decided to change their outfits and names.

Greyhawk's powers allowed him to transform himself into a shadow for a short time and step from one shadow to another (he referred to it as "stepping through to the other side"), so he took the new name of Side.

Raven's focus was in martial arts (specializing in a series of devastating kicks), and he really didn't care much for the whole "change names and looks" idea, so he simply went with the name Kick.

Together, of course, they are called Side Kick.

It's been a week since the last Duo was posted. Could you relax the re-posting limitations a bit? 7 Duos (14 people) is quite a bunch.

It is getting different people to post the duo each time rather than having a constricting theme. And with the number of people we still have it should be easier. That and the fact that they don't have to be related to each other at all.

Well as three have posted I get to post again.

Distressed Damsels

When you have a problem and feel that an unreasonable solution is best, then you need Distressed Damsels. These two ladies pack a real wallop and will knock the opposition into a cocked hat. Damsel is the brick of the pair and can cheerfully throw a car through a window for the discerning employer, with or without passengers inside. Distress packs an energetic wallop leaving people grounded as explosions go off all around them. Available with jetpacks for a surprise getaway or attack.

• 2 weeks later...

Another 'blast from the past'

http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/74339-create-a-villain-theme-team/?view=findpost&p=2061554

now has this to go with it.

http://www.deviantart.com/messages/#/art/Ren-The-Space-Weasel-442006398?_sid=77e592c7

Gives him a real personality, no ?

And we need one more duo for the current team and neither csyphrett or myself can post it.

Remember it is a duo and need not have any link to the others. All are employed by the villainous Exchange from GURPS (a supervillain recruitment/contract work agency)

Note: I was originally going to put them in the create a villain duo group but realized they had more potential with the organization here.

A recent hire by the organization is the mercenary duo EEU-5 and The Mad Mime.   Information is incomplete on these 2 as they have only been on the radar for around 2 years.  With their last few appearances, coming on organization missions.  On the surface they appear to be mismatch of logic and insanity, but in reality they seem to have turned themselves into a highly efficient team in battle.

EEU-5 is short for Experimental Exoframe Unit v.5.0.  What is known about his past is that he is widely thought to be a creation of a known mad scientist, given similarities to previous machines used by said scientist.  It has not been disclosed what happened to the first 4 or if their are more built after him.  Information disclosed by the unit indicates it went rogue for whatever reason from his creator.  But given the scientist hasnt been heard from since this machines first appearance leads to suscpicion he may have killed his master when he went rogue.  Mysteries abound as to why, as he has appeared otherwise coldly rational and logical, with unquestioning loyalty to whatever his current employer happens to be.  One of the recent agents (note: agents of whatever good guys fight the organization) who fought him in their last appearance upon asking why he is doing this merely got the answer that his primary programming is to "seek conflict". 

In appearance it appears has an approximately 12 foot tall robot colored in green and white with broad "shoulders" and gangly "limbs". sometimes commented as looking like a "mini-mecha". It also generally stands in a slightly-hunched over stance.  While, In battle, the unit appears very methodical preferring to analyze the battlefield seeking weaknesses in his foes, and in their strategies and tactics.  While mere conjecture without having the chance to analyze it, it is theorized he has a variety of machinery to analyze hidden within him.  When an opening appears he is well-equipped to use an array of weaponry.

The Mad Mime, on the other hand, appears quite different.  A girl who appears in her late teens and approximately 5'2", wearing clown-makeup, her dark hair in sailor moon type pigtails, clad in a black "superheroine-type" outfit, black boots and for some reason always wearing a cape. Almost nothing is known for certain about her past.  In battle she uses acrobatic maneuvers, ninja moves, and martial arts to bounce around the area. Often using EEU-5 as a perch/wall for her maneuevers.  She especially loves using flying body slams on fellow martial arts types. Leading to theories she has abnormally high constitution.  She has never spoken in battle, whether she is playing the clown/mime motif, is truly mute, or merely doesnt care to speak in battle is unknown.  Sometimes appears mentally/emotionally unstable in her appearances, whether she actually is, or merely acting (or a combination) is not known.  An odd "tick" of hers is after performing a body slam she likes to pose with a combination of Sailor Moon and Gene Simmons elements.

Note:  I might still have to flesh these 2 out a little.  Probably the mime's background. And I especially want to delve into the robot's weaponry once I figure it out.

I put this on the create a villainous organization. DT mentioned they could go for this team. So, since no one has put up the final duo for awhile. I am pasting it here to give the group closure. Whomever was next-to-last gets to pick the new team.

Since no one else ended up posting another team, and I finally have come up with one I will do it to get things back to normal.

Team: Mutants of Mythos

Members: 8

8 mutants/metahumans who have powers based on characters from Greek myth (probably shouldnt do any off ones who are based off Greek versions off of planets' namesakes since we have had at least one team of those-Planetary Pantheon-but that should still leave plenty of characters)