Help a Fellow With OCD! Need UltMystic, NinjaHero5ed and Fantasy Grimoire II in pdf

Help!

I have all the Ultimate Series in PDF form (and softbound too). I have PDF of Pulp Hero, Star Hero, Lucha Libre Hero, Fantasy Hero, Urban Fantasy Hero and Post Apocalyptic Hero. I have PDF of Fantasy Grimoire.

But as an OCD sufferer with a completist fetish, I need Ultimate Mystic, Ninja Hero and Fantasy Grimoire II in PDF.

Where do these three stand on a priority list for conversion?

Re: Help a Fellow With OCD! Need UltMystic, NinjaHero5ed and Fantasy Grimoire II in

While I'm not a company representative, I feel confident in saying: Not very high, I'm afraid. Based on many comments posted to these forums by Steve Long and Darren Watts, right now Hero Games is far more focussed on putting out Sixth Edition books, than in devoting resources to PDFing older Fifth Edition ones. Moreover, 5E Ninja HERO has effectively been replaced by the new Hero System Martial Arts sourcebook, which covers the same subjects and more; so it's extremely unlikely NH5E will ever be converted. Sorry. :(

Re: Help a Fellow With OCD! Need UltMystic, NinjaHero5ed and Fantasy Grimoire II in

Although he's not a company rep, LL seems to have figured out the situation pretty well. ;) Since NH has been replaced by HSMA, and the FHGs will be replaced by The HERO System Grimoire a little later this year, there's not much point in devoting time and energy to PDFing them. UMY we still might do at some point, but that would probably involve my taking the time to convert it to 6E and then issuing a "Revised" PDF, a task that's not extremely high on my To-Do List right now... but that isn't beyond possibility.