Analyze, Discriminatory, Etc.

Okay, so help me out here (he said, while working in HDv3 for the first time in months) when I'm building an Analyze power, does it now have to be a Compound? I can't seem to do what I did in Fifth, which was build an Enhanced Sense and then have it be Discriminatory. Am I missing somefink?

Re: Analyze, Discriminatory, Etc.

Oh. Right.

"Hey Thia, what are you building?"

It's an analysis power, that allows someone who picks up an object (a rock, a stone, a glass) and breakdown what makes it go, it's functional composition, with a special effect that's not relevant for this thread. The upshot being, I need the user to be able to pick up a rock and know precisely "what it is."

Re: Analyze, Discriminatory, Etc.

That's probably what I've been digging for and can't find, although that isn't the objective, I may be able to squeeze it in. It's... hmm. I think I need to divorce the name of the thing from the functionality of the thing. Thanks, Narf.