Sherlock Holmes?

Trebuchet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sherlock Holmes?

That didn't look at all like a useful character sheet. Times weren't always as good as we remember them as far as RPGs go' date=' apparently.[/quote']

Hey there were some great things back in the day. Once I remember what they were.....someone call me my nurse, heh.

~Rex.......thinks.....the Art has improved a LOT....some of the original Champs Art.....pretty funny.

Some random trivia:

I can see Holmes having STR 15 as listed in the character sheet, as he could bend (or rather unbend) a fireplace poker.

He has some interesting Knowledge Skills including tobacco and ink. IIRC, he recognized that the ink used in Jabez Wilson's tattoo came from China.

Treb' date=' I'm interested in how you're going to use Holmes in a game. A PC based on him? An important NPC?[/quote']More likely an opponent (not an enemy). Our pulp game is set around 1910, so Holmes is still around although semi-retired to Sussex. His final published adventure (chronologically speaking), His Last Bow, supposedly takes place in 1915.