And now, for your daily dose of cute...

teh bunneh

Re: And now, for your daily dose of cute...

It's like they inverted the scale. Most of the time it's the giant lizard and the tiny humans. That little guy needs to start soaking up the rads and eating his wheaties if he ever want to terrorize a major metropolis.

"You're a cute little invader, aren't you! Yes you are! Someone warn Little Tokyo!"

This guy has been hanging out in the late evening on out porch.

6238158412_31b9d5ffd7_z.jpg

Bat

Had one once in my parents back shed. My mom wanted it gone. I wanted it around to eat bugs and because it was cool. Want to guess who won?

Hint - "If momma ain't happy, ain't noone happy"

Had one once in my parents back shed. My mom wanted it gone. I wanted it around to eat bugs and because it was cool. Want to guess who won?

Hint - "If momma ain't happy, ain't noone happy"

Thankfully my wife happens to like bats. According to the head of wildlife rehab at the sanctuary, the bat is due to migrate pretty soon. It tends to hang out late evening, but is gone by the morning.

While probably handy above the water' date=' I'm not so sure of the utility underwater, or just soaking wet.[/quote']

It's to keep them from swallowing the oil(from a oil spill) on their feathers and making them sick.

Here's the story:http://animaltracks.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/20/8411051-a-good-yarn-knitters-make-sweaters-for-penguins-after-oil-spill