Tesunden Isles

Nolgroth

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tesunden Isles

I will be there' date=' but I am sick as a dog. Not sure if I can pull a full session out or not. I will try though. See y'all later.[/quote']

Ack! Pfft! Sucks, I hope it wasn't something you ate. I hope you at least got your sleep. As usual, I'll be there and hopefully with some inspiration or at least tired jokes. :)

Just a warning, I may be a little late today. My glasses broke yesterday and I need to go see if I can find some new ones today. Merovign has graciously offered to take me out so we can do this. Allowing for all the complications associated with that task, just be patient. I am going to run the game today, it just may be at half past the hour instead of on the hour.

• 4 weeks later...

Update 12/16/2010

Instead of planning on anything further with the fantasy campaign, I am going to leave it at the cliffhanger. Instead, I want to use this session to get everything snugged up tight for Gemini Ascendant preparation. I feel a little like somebody who has stood in line for a roller-coaster ride and now I am about to board the ride. Excited and just a bit nervous.

• 2 weeks later...