Equipment Guide - Delayed Recovery

Yamato

On page 118, HERO System Equipment Guide, under Note #22 for tear gas hand grenades, it listed the following Advantage - Delayed Recovery (+2). ]Now I know that the explanation for this is somewhere in the HERO System rules (I'm still using 5th Ed. Revised with some additions from 6th ED.), but for the life of me, I can't find it. I guess my Googgle-Fu isn't all that great. Does anybody else remember where the explanation for this Advantage is given? Thanks for any help.

Re: Equipment Guide - Delayed Recovery

Ultimate Energy Projector Page 17 under Flash.

Dark Champions Page 94 under Flash.

Basically, instead of Segments, the lenght of Flash is measured in Turns. So, if you roll 2 BODY on a 2d6 Flash with this advantage, it lasts 2 Turns rather than 2 Segments.

Re: Equipment Guide - Delayed Recovery

Thanks, RJ.

I knew that I had seen it but couldn't seem to find it while looking at the various indexes. Of course, it might have helped if I hadn't been trying to find it after being up for over 30 hours. I'd give you some rep if I was able to.