Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hooligan x

First GenCon 2011 thread

Re: First GenCon 2011 thread

I've got a few partly finished Big Brawls ready for next year. I'm leaning toward Sweeps Week, in which a bunch of television shows fight each other for ratings. A team of standard game shows against a team of reality shows. Survivor has the power to vote one opponent off, and Jeopardy can only be attacked in the form of a question, for example.

I'll be in a cheap hotel somewhere out on the bypass. I can get a suite w/a kitchen and even after parking fees it's still less $$$ than staying downtown.

Oh, and I'll definitely be running Terracide again. Not sure what kind of adventure just yet....

Park at the Sheriffs Garage......you walk 4 or 5 blocks tops but you save a half weeks pay.

~Rex.....has plans......on the other hand, really didn't miss giving Gencon LLC his money or time this last year......

OK I get to go to gencon in 2011. NO seriously Mattingly , I get to go. Sooo I need help stat. Where should I stay? Where is the Hero action at? I am bringing my son corwin, and a couple of friends. I dont mind walking a bit to get a decent room rate.

Help Hero Bon Konibi...you are my only hope...

Well the Comfort Inn is about a 10 minute walk from the Convention Center and is reasonably priced (About 1/2 the cost of the Hotels directly connected). So I would advise that. It will be great to meet you Thag!

I have personally never stayed there but did attend the HERO party there in 2009. I ended up at a Holiday Express which was 6ish miles away and had to spend a good amount of time everyday traveling there and finding parking. This place is only about a half mile away.

Comfort Inn Near the convention center

I'm also considering:

* Smurfs vs Fraggles vs Borrowers

* Schoolhouse Rock vs Dr. Seuss

* Big Brawl Under the Sea

and a few others.

How about "Forgotten Food Icons Battle!"

You could have a Kewpie Doll, among others.