WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Re: WWE Snark-Free Zone

Yeah, MVP will show up in TNA real soon. And, just like every other WWE mid-carder who makes the jump, they'll push him through the roof. Expect him to be TNA champion within a year, two tops. TNA needs to show more respect to the guys who've been there since the beginning. Like Samoa Joe. Anyway, Raw tonight. It'll be interesting to see the fallout from last week.

Yeah' date=' MVP will show up in TNA real soon. And, just like every other WWE mid-carder who makes the jump, they'll push him through the roof. Expect him to be TNA champion within a year, two tops. TNA needs to show more respect to the guys who've been there since the beginning. Like Samoa Joe. Anyway, Raw tonight. It'll be interesting to see the fallout from last week.[/quote']

Nah, he's going to Japan. He's too smart to end up in the mire that is TNA currently.

Nah' date=' he's going to Japan. He's too smart to end up in the mire that is TNA currently.[/quote']

I agree. I think it is more likely that MVP comes back to the WWE before he goes to TNA.

And there are reports that Samoa Joe's contract with TNA is expired. Thought on his possibility on moving on? Joe and Cena are good friends.

I agree. I think it is more likely that MVP comes back to the WWE before he goes to TNA.

And there are reports that Samoa Joe's contract with TNA is expired. Thought on his possibility on moving on? Joe and Cena are good friends.

I remember seeing Joe and Bryan Danielson go at it during RoH. I'd love to see it happen again (that is, if WWE actually books it correctly for both talents).

I'd love to see Joe in WWE, IF they use him correctly. He should come in as this unstoppable force who just runs through everybody, until he runs in to Daniel Bryan, kicking off a long-running feud. Can anybody fill me in on the current state of TNA, as I've lost track the last three weeks or so? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

TLC was tonight. Match of the Night: John Morrison vs. Sheamus easily. John Morrison is now the #1 contender for the Miz's WW Championship. Miz vs. Morrison at the Royal Rumble. I hope Morrison continues to be built up, because I think he is someone who can really be a main event star if they let him.

More R's....heh.....Anderson is really the only guy they have in TNA right now that can work a microphone other then Bubba Ray......Lot of talent there shouldn't be allowed within 20 feet of a mic, but then they got their little after show now where they can at least get some practice.

~Rex...

Really looking forward to Punk-Cena feud. I hope it isn't booked to bury Punk. I do hate Cena, and I think he can work well if he has a good opponent. And Punk is a perfect opponent.

I can hear Punk already. When asked why he has done what he has done, he will talk about "role-model" Cena, attacking Wade Barrett after the match was over, burying him beneath sets, making fat joke on Vicki, and about to give her the AA. Of course, he will have his own "moral code" which will be warped a bit, but he would be right. Cena actually has been acting more like a heel than a face lately... he's just been attacking the heels.

I think crowd reaction will be interesting in the Cena/Punk feud. Punk has his fans... and moreso since he has been doing commentary. I have to say, I am excited about the program. And I agree about the slowing sown. If this would run to Wrestlemania, I'd be pretty happy

Cena reportedly was injured at a house how Tuesday night. I hope that it is not too bad of an injury, because I am so looking forward to Punk-Cena.

How about this...

CM Punk and the Nexus comes down to the ring.

Punk says something about being better than everyone. And Being straight edge... and how he spent months trying to show the people the error of their ways. But now he found something even worse that pills and booze... something way more addictive and damaging... John Cena.

Then he could break into a diatribe about how the parents allow their children to idolize John Cena. To make him a role model. Maybe he could jump out of the ring and find a kid planted in the front row full of Cena gear. He could snatch the hat from his head and terrorize the kid (Punk does that great).

He could return to the ring, saying how Cena was anything but a role model, going into his tendency to attack people after the bell and insult Vicki Guerrero etc. How these parents would allow their children to have someone like Cena as their idol.

Punk would say something like since the parents won't do anything, they leave him no choice but to take care of the problem himself. And since Cena has the CeNation behind him, he needed an army of his own.

With Punk's creepiness and great mike work, this would be fabulous.

Yeah but it just feels to much like stuff I've already seen with Punk when he goes "Straight Edge Heel".... Maybe it will work out differently with Cena though. Lot of potential there regardless but the big thing will be getting the management to realize they need to slow down Cena's pacing. While I "hate" Cena with all kayfabe passion I can muster, I give the kid Credit for what he's done and where he seems to be going, plus he can laugh at his own act which not many wrestlers can.

So, remains to be seen. Either way, TNA tonight, so more Wrestling yet. I keep waiting for a real MMA guy to show up and stuff Jarrett into a knapsack of fireants, heh.

~Rex

Cena reportedly was injured at a house how Tuesday night. I hope that it is not too bad of an injury, because I am so looking forward to Punk-Cena.

How about this...

CM Punk and the Nexus comes down to the ring.

Punk says something about being better than everyone. And Being straight edge... and how he spent months trying to show the people the error of their ways. But now he found something even worse that pills and booze... something way more addictive and damaging... John Cena.

Then he could break into a diatribe about how the parents allow their children to idolize John Cena. To make him a role model. Maybe he could jump out of the ring and find a kid planted in the front row full of Cena gear. He could snatch the hat from his head and terrorize the kid (Punk does that great).

He could return to the ring, saying how Cena was anything but a role model, going into his tendency to attack people after the bell and insult Vicki Guerrero etc. How these parents would allow their children to have someone like Cena as their idol.

Punk would say something like since the parents won't do anything, they leave him no choice but to take care of the problem himself. And since Cena has the CeNation behind him, he needed an army of his own.

With Punk's creepiness and great mike work, this would be fabulous.

So...are you on the WWE writing staff now? Because if you're not, you should be.

The Miz/Morrison match on Raw was outstanding. These two are stars in the company, and they will be looked at for years to come like we look at the current main eventers. That table bump Morrison took was special, and then not to be pinned from it... taking a SCF on the floor. Just a great match. Star maker match.

I think this rivalry will be one we look back in several years and think of Rock-HHH or Hart-Michaels.

CM Punk continues to be a stud. His mike work was great on Monday, as was his character development.

And the cage match was well done also. Of course, there is just so much suspension of disbelieve in any cage match where they can win by escaping through the door. There were so many times when I would be saying... leave. But if you put that aside, the three guys worked really hard. Sheamus and Wade Barrett have bright futures as well.