WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

And now, the UFC thing.  I like punk and kind of fear for his safety.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/11991124/cm-punk-joins-ufc-fight-2015

Well I doubt he's going to be thrown against A level competition right away.  He'll probably get some cans in the beginning, while the UFC sees how much of a cash cow Punk is.  Maybe they'll even have Punk accept the challenge of Jason David Frank.  CM Punk vs Green Ranger? I'd pay to see that.

• 1 month later...

The great news is that the Macho Man Randy Savage will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year and was the first announced name. anyone want to take bets on Undertaker going in this year ?

Daniel Bryan is back. Sting has made an appearance on RAW and I believe he will be fighting at Wrestlemania.

But one bit of news that has been picked up on social media is Triple H breaking character. A kid was crying right behind him and he turned around and comforted him. Nice to see him do something like this.

Last night, with RAW cancelled, would have been a PERFECT chance to focus on NXT.  Instead, they gave away a majority of the PPV on free TV.

Which was especially stupid considering that people hated the Royal Rumble match.  I hear angry fans were actually blocking the parking lot after the event because they were so angry.  I wouldn't be surprised if Reigns had to leave the arena in the trunk of a car, to ensure fans couldn't find him.

Yet despite this overwhelming evidence to the contrary, certain WWE apologists claim the fans do like Roman Reigns.

• 4 weeks later...

After the latest WWE pay per view, Fastlane, the undercard to Wrestlemania is shaping up.

Bray Wyatt will challenge the Undertaker (who according to some reports is not match fit, injuries catching up with him).

And Sting will fight Triple H. This should be a good match.

Orton is also back so he should be fighting someone at Wrestlemania.

The main match is still Reigns vs Lesner with the latter scheduled to lose.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet:

nypost.com/2015/03/22/pro-wrestler-dead-after-flying-kick-from-rey-mysterio-jr/

abc7chicago.com/sports/rey-mysterio-jr-flying-kick-kills-el-hijo-del-perro-aguayo-in-wrestling-match/569325/

By this point I believe the consensus is that Mysterio's kick had little to do with what happened.

• 2 months later...

I now have the Wrestlemanisa 2015 DVD.

The big surprise was the Hall of Fame. Madusa aka Alrundra Blayze is in the Hall of Fame. After what she did with the women's title I thought for certain that she would never be in the Hall. But they addressed the whole thing properly and respectfully.

In a way it makes sense. If they are going to forgive the Ultimate Warrior and rebuild bridges for him, then why not her ?

I am glad for her as she was able to pay tribute to her friends and colleagues in all the Federations especially Japan.

I knew that the Macho Man was in this year but not Madusa.