WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

• 1 month later...

Just saw the above and it is very good.

Asuka lost the Smackdown Women's Championship belt to Charlotte Flair and now the Flair-Lynch-Rousey match at Wrestlemania is winner take all for both belts. But I feel bad for Asuka the writers just did not give her anything to do since the Rumble. And now she will be in the Women's Battle Royal which they did not have bodies for as there are 8 women in the Tag Team championship match and 3 in the main event..

Only the Raw tag team champions don't have a match yet. All the others are in matches.

Of the rest the most interesting match seems to be Randy Orton vs A J Styles.

I would like Kofi and Seth to win their matches but I don't see it happening

Yes, he was really attacked.  He was tackled by a (likely disturbed) amateur MMA fighter.  Bret appeared unharmed as he was just tackled and didn't get struck.  About a dozen wrestlers jumped in the ring immediately and pulled him off.  They proceeded to legit beat him viciously nonstop for about 30 seconds.  He was then pulled out of the ring and while walking was hit with an uppercut by Dash Wilder that essentially knocked him out.  One of the worst things about it was that actual security didn't arrive till about a minute later.  The man is lucky he wasn't killed.  There are many videos of the incident already up on YouTube.

It would seem a lot of feelgood results from Wrestlemania

Finn Balor beat Bobby Lashley, Curt Hawkins 269 match losing streak came to an end when he beat the Revival when he teamed with Zack Ryder, Kofi Kingston beat Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins beat Brock Lesner and of course Becky Lynch beat Charlotte and Rhonda

True there were results which make you go Hmm. The IIconics won the women's tag team match, Baron Corbin beat Kurt Angle in Angle's last match and Triple H beat Batista in the longest match of the night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Edit: The rooster is full as for now. Thanks to all who showed interest. There will be new openings later this year. But for now its full. Sorry.

Is E-fed like people create or have someone create a character for them in WWE2k game and have the AI fight the AI. While they do promos and bet on the outcome?

Because if that sounds cool to you then I got a suggestion for you!

There is a Twitch streamer named Dan who are a pro voice actor and a huge wrestling fan. He runs an federation where everyone is a character made by people from all over the world. Its pretty fun. 

I dont have the game and no idea on how to build a character if I did since I dont know anything about the game but they made a guy for me. Here he is winning the battlebox. Their version of the money in the bank. 

You got to hang around for a while before you get to have your character, four times I think. But that is also a great amount of time to see if you like it or not. The show is on twice a week and yes I am calling it a show its really that good thanks to the great commentator. 

Its on 3 PM EST Thursday and 1 PM EST Sunday. 

So if this sounds interesting to you or you just want a chance to beat me up you can get that through game avatars on the internet. What a time to be alive. 

Off course there are tag team and women division as well. 

Trench 2.jpg

Becky Lynch lost one of the belts to Charlotte Flair at Money in the Bank. She previously fought and beat Lacey Evans. Bayley won the women's Money in the Bank match and cashed it in on Charlotte Flair.

But the big news as that Brock Lesner returned to win the Men's Money in the Bank match and reputedly will cash it in at the Super Showdown in Saudi Arabia

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 9:07 AM, death tribble said:

No big changes from the Super Showdown in Saudi Arabia. The big gimmick was the 50 man battle royale. This is different to the Rumble as everyone starts in the ring.

Lesner tried to cash in the Money in the Bank contract but was stopped. This is a good thing.

Super Letdown didn't change anything because it's just a high-profile house show.

Roman Reigns is the Big Dog, the guy we wanna push, the future of the company, the new face than runs the place?  Let's have him humiliated by the owner's kid, with the once fearsome and monstrous Drew MacIntyre reduced to the role of a lackey.

Triple H vs Randy Orton version 8,586.

The colossal main event, featuring two legends who can't wrestle for more than three minutes without wheezing for air, Oldberg vs the Eldertaker.  This match might have been good twenty years ago, but both of these guys are over, done, finished, and between Crown Jewel and this, Taker's legacy is getting a thick layer of tarnish on it.

A fifty-man battle royal ... with fifty-one participants and no spots.

As you say, at least Blockhead Loser didn't get to cash in.  If WWE is smart, the 'Friday' he spoke of will be the first Friday show on Fox Sports (and ideally, he'll fail there ... no, ideally he'll quit before that and we'll never have to see him again).

Everything in WWE exist only to build HHH and Shane. Thats just how it is. If you going to like WWE you need to be able to enjoy the small things that fall through the cracks.

Many people on the internet hopes that Vince will retire soon, I say we will miss him when he is gone. 

8 hours ago, Trencher said:

Everything in WWE exist only to build HHH and Shane. Thats just how it is. If you going to like WWE you need to be able to enjoy the small things that fall through the cracks.

Many people on the internet hopes that Vince will retire soon, I say we will miss him when he is gone. 

While I can respect him for that he created, I'm not going to miss him when he's gone (unless things somehow actually get worse).  Much like many of his wrestlers (Eldertaker, Oldberg ...), he should have stepped away years ago.