WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

On 12/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Starlord said:

I had thought Sting had suffered a career ending back injury and that's why he ended his WWE run.  I wonder if he's risking his health.

Well we don't know what he's doing there yet, do we? I mean for all we know he could be the new on air commissioner or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 9:47 AM, Cygnia said:

134380376_437513794281741_58174001303809

Got to see this last night. I record AEW. The tribute was well done and you saw some real emotion on some of the wrestlers (specifically Colt Cabana, Ten (Preston Vance) and others). Sad loss to the wrestling world and cudos for Big Red showing up.

Kota Ibushi was the big winner from the two nights of Wrestle Kingdom beating Naito on the 1st night to win the main belts and then defeating Jay White on the 2nd.

Jon Moxley appeared on video on the 1st night to say he would fight someone. He is contractually prevented from fighting anywhere else in the US for another promotion but he can fight in Japan once travel resumes.