Wondering about an old supplement

BLHarrison

Or at least I think it was. I've been going over a lot of my older stuff (I have Enemies II and III but not I !!) and I have a vauge memory of an revamping of Deathstroke. Deathsinger was renamed Requiem and a female member was added to the team, but that is all that I recall. Any idea of the supplement and where it might leagally picked up?

Re: Wondering about an old supplement

You're thinking of Champions Universe for Fourth Edition HERO. Deathsinger became Requiem, Frost was renamed Chiller, Arrowhead was called Shockwave (with an appropriate Power change), while Death Commando and Stinger retained the same names. The female was a mentalist codenamed Scatterbrain.

Aside from EBay, I'd recommend looking for CU 4E at either of these fine online game retailers, Noble Knight Games or The Dragon's Trove.

BTW Volume II of the new Champions Villains trilogy for Sixth Edition reintroduces Requiem and Frost after their escape from a lengthy incarceration in Stronghold, looking to form a new Deathstroke.