Side Effect on MPP Access

Uthanar

A MPP that requires the character to do a specific action during the previous 24 hours to have the ability to use any of the slots within it applies the limitation to the MPP and not the slots or both the MPP and the slots.

My understanding of it (however wrong it is) would be that the Limitation goes onto the MPP but does not affect the slots.

Just want to see if I have that right.

I am working it in as a Side Effect that Always Occurs when an Action is Taken and linking that action to access for the MPP.

Thanks for help as always.

Merry Christmas!

Re: Side Effect on MPP Access

If the action must be taken to gain access to the Powers in the MP, and the powers can be used freely after that, the Limitation goes on the MP Only.

If the action must be taken to both gain access to the Powers and utilize the Powers anytime they're activated, the Limitation goes on both.

@ Escafarc - To perhaps better illustrate what I am saying let me give an example. Let us say that someone has to sacrifice a virgin once a day to gain access to their MPP. However, once that virgin has been sacrificed within the past 24 hours they are able to use the individual slots in the MPP freely.

@ Both - Thanks for the answers.

@ Escafarc - To perhaps better illustrate what I am saying let me give an example. Let us say that someone has to sacrifice a virgin once a day to gain access to their MPP. However, once that virgin has been sacrificed within the past 24 hours they are able to use the individual slots in the MPP freely.

I would still put it on both since you can't use the slot unless in the pass 24 hours you sacrifice a virgin.