Your character's theme song would be?

Hermit

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your character's theme song would be?

Wallace the Red: "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeplin

Paragon: "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by the Smashing Pumpkins

Stanley Skullstomper: "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper

Raymond Kensington: "I am the Walrus" by the Beatles

Boris Klashnikof: "The Lords of the Rhymes" by the Lords of the Rhymes

who's raymond?

I forgot this one

JadeWing - That song from NFL films that they always play when spotlighting the Steel Curtain or Doomsday or other footage of dominant defensive line play demolishing people. The one with the ominous, ponderous driving baseline....the perfect background music for a very slow, but nearly unstoppable brick.

That would be fun, maybe done as an informal super-team game of touch or tackle football. There'd have to be some sort of rules, though, such as touching your feet to the ground every 10 yards on the way to the goal or something, to prevent teleporters and the like from just automatically getting goals. Our group isn't big enough, although maybe the Justice Squad versus an NPC group such as the Outsiders or Fox Force Five.

Neat! Here are mine! And in true Samuraiko fashion, they include both soundtrack and score listings. :D

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

TaraLeila MacIntyre (7th Sea) - "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack/"Rogue Highlands Outtake" by Matt Uelman (the Diablo II score)

Kakita Nasami (Legend of the Five Rings) - "Flash of the Blade" by Iron Maiden/"Calling Wisdom" by Karunesh

Genevra Adair (Star Wars) - "Born for Adventure" by Styx/"The Asteroid Field" by John Williams (the Empire Strikes Back score)

Christian Apollyon (Mutant Chronicles) - "Burning Times" by Iced Earth/"Escape from Mantua" by Craig Armstrong (the Romeo and Juliet score)

Sarina Blackstone (AD&D) - "The Murderess" by Kim Fox and Kat Bjelland (the Songs of the Witchblade soundtrack)/"Escape" by Craig Armstrong (the Plunkett & Macleane score)

Maureen D'Arcy aka Midnight (Champions) - "Turn of a Friendly Card" by the Alan Parsons Project/"The Hotel" by Jerry Goldsmith (the Shadow score)

Jessica Murdock aka SR-71 (Shadowrun) - "High Voltage" by Linkin Park/"Pipeline" by David Arnold (the World Is Not Enough score)

Tiriana Stormblade (Spelljammer) - "Maniac" by Michael Sembello/"You Have the Power" by Trevor Jones (the Dark City score)

Kuni Shinonome (Legend of the Five Rings) - "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins/"Duel of the Fates" by John Williams (the Star Wars: the Phantom Menace score)

Suishoku Kurenai (Champions) - "To Live Forever" by Dream Theater/"Awake" by Yuki Kajiura (the Aquarian Age soundtrack)

That would be fun' date=' maybe done as an informal super-team game of touch or tackle football. There'd have to be some sort of rules, though, such as touching your feet to the ground every 10 yards on the way to the goal or something, to prevent teleporters and the like from just automatically getting goals. Our group isn't big enough, although maybe the Justice Squad versus an NPC group such as the Outsiders or Fox Force Five.[/quote']

Can you imagine the passes that superman or the thing could through? and think about speedsters for receivers.

It would be an awesome awesome game.

Can you imagine the passes that superman or the thing could through? and think about speedsters for receivers.

It would be an awesome awesome game.

I wonder what the ideal size of playing field would be? This should be its own thread...Roy_the_Ruthles, please feel free to start one as I'm just cruising through while on a phone conference call.

Salvo- post modern super cowboy- "Dance, Mother F@#$%^! Dance!" the Violent Femmes or Shotgun Blues by Jason and the Scorchers

Liberator- super patriot- Commando- the Romones

The Alchemist- ex morgue attendant whu discovered another heroe's super drugs- Spiderman by the Cure

Fornax- plasma metaform, walking light saber, Dresden by the speed metal band K.G.B.

I wonder what the ideal size of playing field would be? This should be its own thread...Roy_the_Ruthles' date=' please feel free to start one as I'm just cruising through while on a phone conference call.[/quote']

Hmm, do we want to know where Zornwil works? While we could chat with him, it's likely that company isn't working efficiently since (A) He's on the boards while at work and (B) they aren't aware of it. Hmm...

:D Just teasing, Z :D

Liane/Champion Wind: Almost anything cheery will do for Liane, but especially appropriate would be Peter, Paul, and Mary's "Weave Me the Sunshine." As Champion Wind... for my life, I can't think of anything more appropriate than the closing theme from "Battle of the Planets." And I mean "Battle of the Planets," not "Gatchaman."

Ika: She's a timelost cave girl. "Land of the Lost" is too perfect.

Amyrya: The only channeler ever to train in the Tower, get kicked out under permanent shield, free herself of it, be caught by the Seanchan and trained as a damane, then slip her own leash and lead a mass escape. She didn't believe in "impossible" things. "I Am A Pioneer," from Tenchi Muyo is utterly perfect.

Kitahr: "God Save the People" from Godspell. Change "God" to "Sun," and you've got her perfect theme (she's a Zenith)

Gwendoyln Belle Panning Champions Character- "We Believe" by Good Charlotte from the Chronicles of Life and Death albuim or unofficially titled "Don't Wanna Be Told To Grow Up" by Simple Plan from the No Helmets, No Pads...Just Balls" album

Vera Lucani 7th Sea Character- "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson from the Breakaway album

:)

I don't want to get off topic, but I posted this on another thread and I thought it might be relevant.

Ever notice how Action movie heroes become more badass when their music is playing? Here's why.

Personal Soundtrack: Change Environment 4" radius, -3 OCV Penalty, Personal Immunity (+1/4) (37 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) (25 Real Points)

I think I might also buy Images to Hearing linked to this power and link this power to it. That way everybody can hear the music.

Now that I think about it, reading the rules on Change Environment and Self Only again, the correct way to build the power is more like

Personal Soundtrack: Change Environment 1" radius, -3 OCV Penalty (15 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2) (7 Real Points)

If you build it the other way, it makes your allies harder to hit too, but it also makes it harder for your allies to hit your enemies. Which would be handy for showing up everybody else, and isn't that what having a personal theme song is all about? :)

I think I'd also buy extra Presence for when the music is playing.

Wait, now that I look at it again, you can do the same thing with levels of DCV that cost END. I give up, let's just talk about music.

• 3 years later...

Volt "Proud to be an American." by Lee Greenwood. Just about perfect.

Olorin "You can do Magic" By America. Again, just about perfect.

Black Tiger- Olorin would suggest "Kung Fu Fighting" and get a nasty glare. The background music from "Batman Begins: would work.

Futurian "Imperial March" (Darth Vader's theme) form Star Wars. He has it play from anything nearby that can via his tech powers wheneve he is not in stealth mode.

Futurian "Imperial March" (Darth Vader's theme) form Star Wars. He has it play from anything nearby that can via his tech powers wheneve he is not in stealth mode.
Interesting. While I doubt Zl'f would consider herself to have a theme song (she's not big on music) but if she did it would probably be something from Shostakovitch.

Personally, when I play Zl'f I always hear "Duel of Fates;" the almost frantic music from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace when Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi fought Darth Maul in the queen's palace on Naboo. Somehow the fast pace illustrates how quickly I see her being in combat.

Arron Lemonchewer. Turakian Age. "Loch Lomond" Traditional.

Corwyn the Cursed. Shadow World. Since his character concept developed into 'the emo centaur' he'd probably want something over the top which reflected his inner turmoil. So perhaps "Stricken" by Disturbed.

Jiro. Champions. "Life Burns" By Apocalyptica and The Rasmus.

Megara Lightpaw. Turakian Age. Being a thief Megara would steal the coolest swashbuckling theme tune he could think of. "Pirates of the Caribbean" (The film, not the ride, that's very important).

Owain Lissil. The Last Dominion. He wouldn't have a theme tune because he doesn't believe in making too much noise.