The Abnormals.

Boll Weevil

Re: The Abnormals.

A while back, I asked who would be interested in playing in a campaign using pre-generated characters. This was the campaign I had in mind :)

Also, you can see the group needs some rounding out. At the very least they need some air support and ranged Blasters. I suppose that could be the same guy. How would you round out this group if you were writing this comic book?

You do need blasters and air support. Elemental heroes are good for that. You don't have any speedsters to help with rescues, crowd control, putting someone through a wall. You dont ahve any movement guys at all. I would at least have one guy with big TK to get the team around in a hurry.

CES

• 8 months later...

He has been "captured" on several occasions' date=' begging the agents not to shoot. Because it's him, they always did. All of them. It's fun.[/quote']

Did nobody ever named him "Captain Brer"/"captain rabit"?

It can take many weeks' worth of planning a story and takes me back to square one. I will say' date=' playing in a slower-paced PbP game like HeroCentral helps alleviate the pain of the sudden Bat Deduction derail. I had planned to kidnap the president but now, apparently, you figured out my sinister plan to spring Neutron from Stronghold. Hello, plan B! [/quote']

Yes, I can imagine how much PbP helps here.

Also' date=' you can see the group needs some rounding out. At the very least they need some air support and ranged Blasters. I suppose that could be the same guy. How would you round out this group if you were writing this comic book?[/quote']

How about a Magician/Blaster?

Floating around, group teleports and bringing down enemy flier (using entangle/force to ground spells) usually coms with the shtick.

• 2 weeks later...