Help - Offence Stat Bug?

pahomi

Hi,

I'm new to the game and love it so far. The only thing i do not understand is why my Offense stat is at 0 no matter what i do.

If i look at my characteristics, my Intelligence characteristic (which is also my super stat) says +36% all damage strength. When i scroll over to the Offense Stat on the right it says +0% all damage strength.

The rest of the characteristics seem to correlate with the stats on the right except this one. Am i missing something here?

ZIapN.jpg

Re: Help - Offence Stat Bug?

No idea. This forum mostly tends towards discussion of the Pen and Paper game. You'd have a much better chance of getting this question answered on the official Cryptic/Atari Champions Online forums. I know there are people who play the game and discuss it here; after all, this IS the home of Champions and was long before the MMORPG was an idea in someone's mind. But a technical bug like this has probably been spotted and investigated thoroughly over there.

http://forums.champions-online.com/

Look for the "Game Bugs" board.

While I don't have a definitive answer for the original question I don't think Free 2 Play members can post on the official forums so there may be spill over here.

As to the original question my guess is for gear that gives a flat + Offense bonus. Why the damage bonus from Super Stats is not factored in here I don't know.

The 0 Offense is normal. Offense is it's own stat which gives a damage bonus at the same rate as your super stats. Unlike superstats, though, the only way it can (currently) be gained is through equipment. Some equipment will have +5 - +25 (or even +300 on a very intermittent basis) offense. Most of the time, it will just be 0.