Multiform in Heroic Genres

Doctor Agenda

Question

Can normal equipment that doesn't cost points be associated with a form? For instance, a character who is a barbarian by day that becomes a rogue by night because two people are timesharing a body: can they each have their own gear? I'm inclined to say yes, because I would probably allow them to have different clothes, etc. So whatever one had on them when they changed would disappear with the old form and whatever the new form was carrying last would appear with them when the change happens.

I'm thinking this may be a matter of opinion/taste and special effects and the only real abuse I anticipate is the character being able to sneak contraband around by having it with his other form. Thoughts?

1 answer to this question

Re: Multiform in Heroic Genres

In a campaign where characters get equipment for free (such as most Heroic genres, like Fantasy and Science Fiction), if a character has Multiform, when he changes form his equipment typically doesn’t change and remains available to him in the other form(s). However, as always the final call is up to the GM based on common and dramatic sense, special effects, and similar factors.