Looking for Hero book reviews in magazines for Wikipedia.

Mathew

I was looking into perhaps increasing the coverage on Wikipedia for Hero games, but to do so I'd need some reliable printed third party sources to cite. The best way to do this is printed media. So if anyone has any old magazine articles where they reviewed Hero products, please share so I can cite them. I have most of the back library for Dragon Magazine, but I know there were other ones. Perhaps anyone who has old Space Gamer or White Wolf magazines?

Thanks.

Re: Looking for Hero book reviews in magazines for Wikipedia.

Champions itself was reviewed in an old, old copy of Space Gamer. I... might own it.

I've done a little editing on the TV Tropes page for Champions, as it had a few errors in it (such as attributing Dr. Silverback to Dave Mattingly.)

I have a couple of the Space Gamer issues in question:

Revised Champions in issue 65 (Sept/Oct 1983) by Russell Grant Collins. Also a note that the original Champions was reviewed in issue #43.

Short Champions III review in issue 70 by Allen Varney.

I remember some Champions reviews in Dragon too, but don't have them close at hand.

I have a couple of the Space Gamer issues in question:

Revised Champions in issue 65 (Sept/Oct 1983) by Russell Grant Collins. Also a note that the original Champions was reviewed in issue #43.

Short Champions III review in issue 70 by Allen Varney.

I remember some Champions reviews in Dragon too, but don't have them close at hand.

Just to make the citations, can you provide the following:

Title of the article, date of the magazine and page numbers in the magazine for those first two?

I have the one from Dragon magazine already.