Follow up on Partially Limited Power

Ndreare

Question

Follow up on Partially Limited Power

1: Would it be legal to buy an Aid for the powers of the Multi power instead or would that also be an illegal or manipulative way to go about it?

So the power would look like this

30: Multi Power 30 Points

3u: 6D6 EB

3u: 15" Flight

3u: 2D6 Cosmetic Transform +2 into anything.

37: 5D6 Succor +1/2 any two magic powers (Slot and pool), Self only –1/2, and Standard Effect Rule = +15

This would represent both an increase in time (two phases) and an increase in end (Paying for both succor and slot end). The end price would only be slightly higher than buying the powers at +15 strait up.

2: Or can you have a partially limited slot in a Multipower?

60: Multi Power 60 Points

5u: 6D6 EB; +6D6 at X2 end –1/2

5u: 15" Flight; +15†at X2 end –1/2

5u: 2D6 Cosmetic Transform +2 into anything; +2D6 at X2 end –1/2

Although I am the Gamemaster I do not like to use the I say yes so the answer is yes thing very often if ever.

If I am unclear please forgiver my inability to communicate and let me know I will try to make the question more coherent

1 answer to this question

The rules for Aiding a Multipower are on 5E 74-75; it's certainly possible to buy an Aid that could work on any power in a Multipower.

It's possible to have a partially-Limited power in a Multipower slot. However, the standard rules governing the size of the slot (i.e., that it cannot exceed the value of the reserve) apply.