Gunslingers, Shootists, etc...

TheQuestionMan

So, Susano, won't you play for me, an update of your 

THE GUNSLINGER

(Roland Deschain of Gilead)

here?

Some day, when I get lots and lots of free time, I intend to re-read The Dark Tower and do characters sheets for the whole ka-tet. I also would love to do The Dark Tower as an official setting.

I am about to be running a game set in the west, and needed some basis for some characters, so this was an amazing find. I also found some GURPS characters from GURPS Old West, that I am in the process of converting and revising. I found them at http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/Roleplayer/Roleplayer25/OldWest-Characters.html if anyone else is interested.

• 5 months later...

Re: Gunslingers, Shootists, etc...

Folk Hero/Mythic America will have character sheets for Billy the Kid and Wyatt Earp. It'll also give bios for Wild Bill and Doc Holiday.

Correction -- character sheets for Billy the Kid and Wild Bill Hickok. Earp and Holiday (among others) get bios.