So Which Hideout are you looking at?

Enforcer84

Re: So Which Hideout are you looking at?

Looks pretty cool' date=' Certified!... though hopefully you can soon upgrade from the folding chairs to something more permanent. ;)[/quote']

Actually, I'd like to have that space completely empty or maybe just a mat or something there. Eight is a psychic warrior so I'd really like to have it so she could meditate with nothing around her in the center of the hideout.

• 1 month later...

I was sad to find out you only get one free base. I thought each character could have one.

My "Spend no more money" promise is sort of faltering. I may have to get more base options. :winkgrin:

Came very close to picking up the Primal Cave with the monthly C-Points but with the sale going on had to go for new costumes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the luxury penthouse and it's awesome! Check the pics!

http://champions-online.com/hideouts_penthouse

"Bringing you champagne wishes and caviar dreams, this is Robert Lamprey in a very special episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Today, we'll prove that not every superhero lives in an underground cavern or a solitary Antarctic fortress as we take a look inside the downtown Millenium City penthouse apartment of billionaire playboy Maksim Winthorpe, aka Maximum Man. We'll see how this superhero enjoys his time off between foiling alien invasions, undead uprisings and Dr. Destroyer's nefarious plots after this this important message from our sponsor, Nar-Cola."

I'm trying to decide if I want to get a hideout. (I have my eye on a barely-used moon base.) I read on the CO wiki that they have a crime computer (what does it do?) and tailor access points as convenience features. I heard mention in game that they have shared storage. Are there any other convenience features? Do these come with the base, or do they require in game currency to add to the base? What about customization/decorating? In game currency, drops, crafting?

Hideouts are designed to have2 other rooms to be added later. Shared storage means you can have one character drop off and another pick up items or cash allowing you to easily transfer gear and wealth. As to the crime computer this is more of a role play thing as it's something you can access any time.