Create Hero/Villain link thread

death tribble

• 1 year later...
I am bumping this thread even though part of it is out of date as there is a need for people to remember who is in what team for a new team in the Create Villain thread.

It is also a reminder if I am indexing how we do it as a living document.

I just added a comment to the Create A Villian Team Thread. Basicly, I stated that the Mindslave need not be a member of a team already established in the thread (nor in the sister thread Create A Hero Team), but can be all new (along with a team which may be fleshed out later). If there is no action in 5 more days from today (which is Friday, July 26, so the target should be Tuesday, July 30), then someone is free to create a new team.

OK. The Mindslaves Of The Headmaster is on hold, mostly because nobody posted any, and also because somehow something is causing the Hero BBoard not to bump any messages upwards. So the new group is called Hive, a group of insect powered (but not acual insect men/women/genderless drones).

OK. The Mindslaves Of The Headmaster is on hold, mostly because nobody posted any, and also because somehow something is causing the Hero BBoard not to bump any messages upwards. So the new group is called Hive, a group of insect powered (but not acual insect men/women/genderless drones).

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Create Hero/Villain link thread

Villain Theme Teams (updated October 16th from Villain List)

273. Boston T Party (7 T named villains aroiund Boston) - Bolo of Earth

Tantrum - Echo3Niner

Tougher - Steraica

Turbine - csyphrett

Therewolf - Death Tribble

Tenacious - Badger

Minor correction; you have steriaca and I inverted; I created Tougher, not Tantrum.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...