The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained herein)

megaplayboy

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

The next Power Set is Summoning and Enchantment, and since that includes succubi, I'm going to need to post my own "take" on succubi. A few basic thoughts--Succubi are comely female demons(as Incubi are handsome male demons) who are highly skilled at seducing mortals, and do so for a variety of reasons. Depending on the variant, some may simply seek pleasurable (if debauched) diversion on the mortal plane; some may seek souls to corrupt and slaves to command; some may want to bear or sire demon-blooded offspring; some may feed off the very life essence of their conquests; some may seek to acquire magical or temporal power, wealth, or influence, to benefit them in the mortal and/or infernal realms. The offspring of succubi/incubi are known as Succubus-Kin, or Incubus-Kin. They tend to be very attractive, often with exotic features or exaggerated physical assets. They have latent potential for magic, and often know some minor charm spells and other cantrips. They sometimes mature into full-blown succubi or incubi.

A Lesser Succubus represents the bottom of the succubus/incubus pecking order. They often even lack wings. Most can change their form and have some ability to bind and beguile mortals. A Succubus is almost always winged, extremely charming and attractive, can bind and beguile mortals, and may know some minor magics besides.

A Greater Succubus, aka Noble Succubus is stronger, knows more useful magic, and can usually draw forth energy from their victims/slaves, for various purposes. They represent the "low nobility". A Succubus Princess has power comparable to a Demon Prince of Guile, and particularly prefers to seduce powerful nobles and valiant heroes.

Succubus Queens (and Incubus Kings) are the powerful lieutenants near the top of the heirarchy. Their power is akin to that of demi-gods and lesser titans. Their perverted pursuits and subtle manipulations lead to the downfall of kingdoms, both mortal and infernal. Above all succubi and incubi stands Lilith, the Goddess Queen of Lust and Desire. It is said that no mere mortal--be they man, woman, child or dragon--could ever refuse her advances(and few immortals, for that matter). Her goals are as fluid and whimsical as the choices she makes regarding whom to bed next. Sometimes she seeks to rule all Hell. Sometimes she wants to corrupt a royal or imperial family, or even a whole nation. Other times she professes to actually seek "true love".

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "Essay"(ESSE/UEH) Project(Warning: mature/controversial content contained her

Succubus-Kin(or Incubus-Kin) aka Cambion

12 STR 3

12 DEX 4

12 CON 3

10 INT 0

10 EGO 0

15 PRE 5

4 OCV 5

4 DCV 5

3 OMCV 0

3 DMCV 0

4 PD 2

4 ED 2

3 SPD 10

10 REC 6

30 END 2

26 STUN 3

10 BODY 0

(50)

Talents/Powers:

12 Extremely Attractive: +4 Striking Appearance

1 I Can Go For Hours: Half End on 12 STR, only for intimate activities(-1)

4 Demonic Toughness: 2/2 Resistant Protection, not vs. holy or "cold iron" weapons(-1/2)

4 Regeneration: 1 Body per day

12 Man-Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Persuasion and Conversation, only vs. men: 6 points +3 with PS: Perform Sexual Technique and KS: Perform Sexual Technique, only vs. men: 6 points

(33)

Skills

3 Charm 12-(15-)

3 Persuasion 12-

3 Conversation 12-

3 Acting 12-

2 KS: Sexual Technique 11-(14)

2 PS: Perform Sexual Technique 11-(14)

1 Latent Magic Potential

(17)

75+ Complications

10 DF: Extremely attractive with exotic or exaggerated features, concealable, causes major reaction

10 Lusty(Common, Moderate)

5 Social Complication: Demon-blooded

New and improved for 2012 - the Fembot for 6th Edition!

More points to spend on customization than ever - option packages to follow!

Fembot Model 125/50

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

13 DEX 6 12-

13 CON 3 12-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-/16-

0 EGO 0 9-

15 PRE 5 12- PRE Attack: 3d6

4 OCV 5

5 DCV 10

3 OMCV 0

3 DMCV 0

3 SPD 10 Phases: 4, 8, 12

6 PD 3 Total: 6 PD (1 rPD)

6 ED 3 Total: 6 ED (1 rED)

5 REC 1

20 END 0

10 BODY 0

20 STUN 0

Total Characteristic Cost: 56

Movement: Running: 9m/12m/18m/24m Leaping: 4m/8m Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

3 I am sturdy and durable: Resistant Protection (1 PD/1 ED) 0

1 I come when called: Running +3m (9m/12m total) (3 Active Points); Conditional Power When called (-1) 1

1 I hear and obey: +3 PER with Normal Hearing (3 Active Points); Limited Power Her master's voice (-1) 0

1 I am a tireless worker: Life Support (Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0

1 I can hold my breath: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Turn) 0

5 I am sterilized for your protection: Life Support (Immunity: All terrestrial diseases) 0

2 Self repair: Regeneration (1 BODY per Week) 0

Talents

2 I follow instructions: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); Limited Power To remember orders (-1)

3 Dormancy Mode: Simulate Death

4 I move gracefully and beautifully in chains: Environmental Movement (no penalties when bound)

4 Seductive by design: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. [Human males])

Skills

3 I am skilled and graceful: Acrobatics 12-

3 I can take a fall: Breakfall 12-

3 I can be anything you want me to be: Acting 12-

3 I can be anything you want me to be: Mimicry 13-

3 I am clever with make up and costumes: Disguise 13-

3 I can hold any position you choose: Contortionist 12-

3 You are so fascinating, tell me more!: Conversation 12-

2 I am trained in basic first aid: Paramedics 10-

3 ...: Charm (without saying a word) 12-

3 Read Master AKA Analyze Desires: Analyze: Skill to "size up" a man's preferences (general, long term desires) and moods (what he feels like right now) 13-

0 Automatons do not get "Everyman" Skills for free

4 1) Language: One common language with literacy (idiomatic)

1 2) Concealment 8-

1 3) Climbing 8-

1 4) Shadowing 8-

1 5) Stealth 8-

1 6) Computer Programming 8-

3 I learn quickly: Scholar

2 1) KS: Carnal knowledge (3 Active Points) 13-

2 2) KS: General (i.e. programmed to carry on at least a shallow conversation on common topics) (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) KS: Owner (3 Active Points) 13-

3 Jill of All Trades

2 1) PS: Concubine (PRE) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 2) PS: Cook (INT) (3 Active Points) 13-

2 3) PS: Dance (DEX) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 4) PS: Maid (INT) (3 Active Points) 13-

2 5) PS: Massage (STR) (3 Active Points) 12-

2 6) PS: Sing (PRE) (3 Active Points) 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 89 Total Cost: 145

175+ Matching Complications

125 Base Points

15 Dependence: Takes 3d6 Damage + Incompetence: -1 to Skill Rolls + Weakness: -3 to Characteristic Rolls, “I exist to serve” Dependence on Master / Programmed self-destruction. For each day forcibly separated from Master and/or prevented from actively rendering service, fembot takes 3d6 damage, and suffers incompetence and weakness as per Dependence. (This keeps anyone from stealing your fembot unless they know how to reprogram it to recognize a different Master) , 1 Day

5 Distinctive Features: "Uncanny valley" - subtly inhuman in expression, movement, and speech (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

30 Susceptibility: Self-destruct failsafe: triggerred by any of: Master's command, Manufacturer's signal, successful Mind Control or Telepathy past "surface thoughts" or any other attempt to tamper with, disassemble, or reverse-engineer either software or hardware without Manufacturer's passcodes 3d6 damage per Segment (Uncommon)

Total Complications Points: 175

Background/History: From the Owner's Manual

Your fembot has certain requirements that must be met to prevent cessation of function and voiding of the warranty.

Constant exposure to an Earthlike oxygenated atmosphere: Do not store your fembot in enclosed space without ventilation. Do not block air intake for periods greater than 5 minutes. Your fembot is capable of operating in water but should not remain completely submerged longer than 5 minutes, less if the fembot is being very active. DO NOT EXPOSE TO HARD VACUUM. Unless special ordered or provided appropriate equipment, a fembot's tolerances for pressue and temperature are approximately those of an average Earthborn Human.

Sustenance: A well balanced diet is optimal for long term high performance. Neglecting to feed your fembot for three days in a row will void the warranty, as will failure to provide a constant, ready supply of potable water. A fembot will also need facilities for the disposal of organic waste products.

Attention and Guidance: Once a fembot imprints on an owner, only an authorized service facility can reverse the imprinting. Your imprinted fembot exists to serve you. This need may be met simply; your fembot will readily spend all day every day standing around looking pretty, as long as, once a day, you pause to admire or give some verbal or nonverbal assurance that you do in fact find your fembot to be pretty. Long periods without contact or instructions are problematic. If your fembot cannot perceive that it is serving a useful (defined as serving or pleasing you in some way) function, the unit will cease to function at all, eventually shut down, and begin to deteriorate.

Personality/Motivation: Programmable.

Quote: "How may I serve you, Master?"

Powers/Tactics:

Standard Features:

Heavy duty construction: A standard fembot can lift (but not carry) 200 kg and is tough enough to withstand moderately rough use.

Self repair: a damaged fembot can usually repair itself over time.

Sleep mode: only required for 1 hr in 24

Dormancy mode: a safety feature to prevent damage, the fembot may become dormant in an emegency.

Self destruct: A security feature ensuring a fembot may not be stolen or compromised.

And of course, your fembot is designed and programmed to be a perfect courtesan.

Campaign Use: Fembot Model 125/50 is built on 125 points plus 50 points of Complications, suitable for a standard heroic game. 30 points are left unspent for optional customization and/or skills not yet programmed. Available for sale (175 pt follower for 35 pts) or lease (Summon 175 pt Fembot 35 pts, (+1 advantage for slavishly devoted 70 pts,) delivery to reasonable locations only (-½ limit “must inhabit locale”) allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (-5 limit extra time) Check out our special rates for matched sets and harems with Teamwork skill! (each 5 pts doubles the number for either Follower or Summon)

For just 6 Character points plus a monthly monetary fee, join the Fembot of the Month Club and get a surprisingly new and different fembot each month. Fembot of the Month Club: Summon 175-point Fembot, Slavishly Devoted (+1) (70 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Month, -5), 1 Charge which Recovers every 1 Month (-3), No Conscious Control (Only Effects cannot be controlled; -1), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-½), IIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -½) Or for only 7 points, join the Fembot of the Month Premium Club and choose from a broad selection every month! Fembot of the Month Club: Summon 175-point Fembot, Slavishly Devoted (+1) (70 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Month, -5), 1 Charge which Recovers every 1 Month (-3), Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-½), IIF Expendable (Difficult to obtain new Focus; -½)

Appearance: How do you want yours to look?

Fembot character sheet by

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Lesser Succubus

13 STR 3

14 DEX 8

13 CON 3

15 INT 5

15 EGO 5

18 PRE 8

5 OCV 10

5 DCV 10

5 OMCV 6

5 DMCV 6

5 PD 3

5 ED 3

3 SPD 10

12 REC 8

35 END 3

28 STUN 4

12 BODY 2

(97)

Powers and Talents

15 Supernaturally Attractive: +5 Striking Appearance

1 I Can Go For Hours(Half END cost on 13 STR, only for intimate activities)

6 Demonic Toughness(3/3 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

6 Regeneration 1 BODY/ 6 hours

12 Man-Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Persuasion, and Conversation, men only; +3 to KS Sexual Technique and PS Perform Sexual Technique, vs. men only

20 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight and touch, 4 female human(oid) forms, Costs Endurance to Activate

24 Slavery of Lust: 12d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

12 Succubus Claws: 1/2d6 HKA, Armor-Piercing(1d+1 with STR)

(96)

3 Charm 13-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 Acting 13-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Mimicry 13-

3 Conversation 13-

3 LS: Local Language(demonic native)

3 Streetwise

3 KS: Sexual Technique, 12-

3 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 12-

2 KS: Summoning Standards, 11-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

(32)

225 total points

175+ Complications

15 Lusty(Common, Strong)

15 Vain and Manipulative(or other)(Common, Strong)

10 Hunted by Holy Order of Monks, Infrequent

10 Social Complication: Low-Ranking Demon(causes problems in Hell and on mortal plane)

The offspring of succubi/incubi are known as Succubus-Kin' date=' or Incubus-Kin. [/quote']

Is there a reason you do not use the term cambion, which has for centuries been the term for the offspring of such a demon with a mortal?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary suggests that perhaps megaployboy is referring to the offpsring of such a demon with another such

Is there a reason you do not use the term cambion, which has for centuries been the term for the offspring of such a demon with a mortal?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary suggests that perhaps megaployboy is referring to the offpsring of such a demon with another such

Well, I could. Probably will, henceforth.

Tantric Sex rite: Endurance Reserve (200 END, 20 REC) Reserve: (64 Active Points); REC: (14 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, Character May Take No Other Actions, -2 3/4), Limited Recovery (Only during sexual intercourse ; -2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; PS: Tantric Sex; -1/2)

Optionally/alternatively the character can get an Aid to some or all of their magical powers with a slow fade right that requires extensive ritual sex and a skill roll(s). With some sfx changes and perhaps different limitation this can also present ritual/sacred sex performed in worship of a deity, perverse occult ritual, etc. The amount of recovery, requirement for partner(s) to be trained as well, type of sex required, length of time, etc, are possible variations.

Tantric Sex rite: Endurance Reserve (200 END, 20 REC) Reserve: (64 Active Points); REC: (14 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, Character May Take No Other Actions, -2 3/4), Limited Recovery (Only during sexual intercourse ; -2), Requires A Roll (Skill roll; PS: Tantric Sex; -1/2)

Optionally/alternatively the character can get an Aid to some or all of their magical powers with a slow fade right that requires extensive ritual sex and a skill roll(s). With some sfx changes and perhaps different limitation this can also present ritual/sacred sex performed in worship of a deity, perverse occult ritual, etc. The amount of recovery, requirement for partner(s) to be trained as well, type of sex required, length of time, etc, are possible variations.

Well, at least now we can write up Fortunato. :D

JG

Succubus

15 STR 5

16 DEX 12

15 CON 5

18 INT 8

18 EGO 8

20 PRE 10

6 OCV 15

6 DCV 15

6 OMCV 9

6 DMCV 9

6 PD 4

6 ED 4

4 SPD 20

14 REC 10

40 END 4

30 STUN 5

13 BODY 3

(146)

Powers and Talents

18 Supernaturally Attractive: +6 Striking Appearance

1 I Can Go For Hours(Half END cost on 15 STR, only for intimate activities)

8 Demonic Toughness(4/4 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

8 Regeneration 1 BODY/hour

12 Man-Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Persuasion, and Conversation, men only; +3 to KS Sexual Technique and PS Perform Sexual Technique, vs. men only

42 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight and touch, any human(oid) forms,Imitation, 0 Endurance cost

30 Slavery of Lust: 15d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

18 Succubus Claws: 1d6 HKA, Armor-Piercing(1.5d6 with STR)

30 Erotic Enslavement—4d6 Major Transform(target into erotic slave of character(or someone else), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4); limited targets, no range

10 +20 PRE, only for pleasant social interactions(-1)

(177)

7 Charm 15-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 Acting 13-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Mimicry 13-

3 Conversation 13-

3 Streetwise 13-

5 KS: Sexual Technique, 14-

5 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 14-

3 KS: Summoning Standards, 12-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

8 Well-Connected, 5 points' worth of contacts

3 High Society 13-

(52)

375 total points

300+ Complications

20 Lusty( Very Common, Strong)

20 Vain, Greedy and Manipulative(or other)(Very Common, Strong)

5 Social Complication: Low-Ranking Demon(causes problems in Hell and on mortal plane)

20 Physical Limitation--Demonic physical limits(True Name--must obey whoever knows it; cannot leave a proper summoning circle without permission; cannot enter "holy" ground without permission)

Noble Incubus(or Greater Succubus)

20 STR 10

18 DEX 16

20 CON 10

20 INT 10

20 EGO 10

20 PRE 10

7 OCV 20

7 DCV 20

7 OMCV 12

7 DMCV 12

7 PD 5

7 ED 5

5 SPD 30

16 REC 12

45 END 5

36 STUN 8

15 BODY 5

(200)

Powers and Talents

100 Demonic Magic: VPP, 50 Pool Points, up to 50 Active Points, No Time to Change(+1)

21 Supernaturally Attractive: +7 Striking Appearance

2 I Can Go For Hours(Half END cost on 20 STR, only for intimate activities)

10 Demonic Toughness(5/5 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

10 Regeneration 1 BODY/20 minutes

18 Man-Pleaser/Ladies' Man: +3 with Charm, Persuasion, and Conversation; +3 to KS Sexual Technique and PS Perform Sexual Technique

50 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight and touch, any human(oid) forms,Imitation,Makeover 0 Endurance cost

36 Slavery of Lust: 18d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

18 Succubus Claws: 1d6 HKA, Armor-Piercing(2d6 with STR)

30 Erotic Enslavement—4d6 Major Transform(target into erotic slave of character(or someone else), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4); limited targets, no range

10 Functional Wings: 10 meters Flight

5 Mental Defense(5 points)

5 Power Defense(5 points)

5 Infrared Vision

(330)

9 Charm 16-

5 Persuasion 14-

5 Acting 14-

5 Disguise 14-

5 Mimicry 14-

5 Conversation 14-

5 Streetwise 14-

7 KS: Sexual Technique, 16-

7 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 16-

6 KS: Summoning Standards, 15-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

28 Well-Connected, 25 points' worth of contacts

5 High Society 14-

15 Magic, 19-

(110)

640 total points

575+ Complications

20 Physical Limitation--Demonic physical limits(True Name--must obey whoever knows it; cannot leave a proper summoning circle without permission; cannot enter "holy" ground without permission)

5 Social Complication: Lesser Demon Lord(neg rep, social stigma, responsibilities of rank, etc.)

Here is an Alu Demon for 5th edition

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mathew/paaludemon.html

Part of the enormous collection of Hero materiel from Mathew R. Ignash

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mathew/champions.html

That doesn't seem to have been updated in years.

His Alu-demon is based on the one from AD&D. D&D defined Cambion (a term I seem to recall being in the Malleus Maleficarum as meaning Incubus-Human offspring) as always male and as the child of an incubus, and defined Alu demon as always female and the child of a succubus. There was an ancient Babylonian (I think) demon called Alu, but I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a mortal's offspring or if someone at TSR just liked the name and wanted to use it.

A note on the demonology: It was a medieval belief (or at least that of some of the churchmen writing books, it's harder to say what an average serf or tradesman might have believed) that the incubus and succubus were two forms of the same demon (incubus meaning "to lay upon" as in incubate, and succubus meaning "to lay under") and that it would take the female form in order to seduce a man and steal his seed, then change form in order to use that substance (which it cannot produce or create by itself) to attempt to sire a child upon a woman. The seed having passed through a demonically created body would be imbued with the demonic essence, or something like that.

Legend has it Merlin was such a child, sired by the Devil himself, so such beings were not automatically and irredeemably evil. This makes sense as in that mythology demons themselves were originally fallen angels.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes (parenthetically and at length) that Lucius has composed a paragraph (seen above) that largely consists of a single very long sentence addressing a topic (obscure and antiquarian) that is probably of little general interest, and concludes that Lucius is waxing pedantic again.

This device probably has a thousand uses, but some of them belong in this thread. I should thank both Tasha and Christopher, especially the latter, for the parts they played in inspiring it.

"Reach out and Touch Someone."

The FTL Communion Device

Dedicated Subspace Net Immersion Device: Mind Link , One Specific Mind, No LOS Needed, Unlimited range in this dimension (20 Active Points); OAF Bulky Expendable (Personal Focus ; Bulky couch with attached "helm" covering entire head. ; -1 1/2), Only With Others Who Have Mind Link (Both parties must be using their equipment simultaneously; -1), Extra Time (1 Minute, Only to Activate, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1), Limited Power Subject to "Don't Break Out" rolls (After 5 minutes, make an EGO based on COMBINED EGOs to maintain connection (Systems Operation: Psi-tech is complementary) Thereafter, roll with cumulative -3 at each step of the Time chart.; -1), Concentration (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; One of the first things the device does is induce the "sleep paralysis" reflex; -3/4), Costs Endurance (Must draw energy from local "grid," shipboard power, battery, etc; -1/2), Requires A Roll (13- roll; Jammed; May be blocked by subspace interference; -1/2), Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (Side Effect occurs when character stops using power; "Disconnection Shock." Lose 20% of current BOD and drop to STUN 0 automatically when terminating connection. ; -1/2), Stops Working If Character Is Knocked Out (-1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; Subject to subspace "jamming" ; -1/4)

Real Cost 2

END (power) cost 2

Notes: These units are always produced in linked pairs, each attuned to a specific individual. They enable an instantaneous form of communication over even interstellar distances. When the individual is reclining upon the machine with head encased in the feedback device, the machine will "read" the total gestalt of brain activity while attempting to establish a realtime subspace radio connection to its counterpart. If both are in use at the same time, a very intimate degree of brain to brain communication may be enabled after about 1 minute. On a roll of 14 + on 3d6 either a connection was not established or a fragmentary, distorted signal indicates that both are "online" but a useful connection cannot be made. (optionally, this could vary by distance; automatic up to some minimum distance, fails on 17+ on same planet, 15+ in same solar system, 13+ if interstellar.) After 5 minutes, make a roll based on the combined EGO scores of both parties, i.e. if both are EGO 10 the roll is 9 + (10/2) + (10/2) = 13 to preserve the link; roll again at each step of the Time Chart with a cumulative -3 until failure. Upon disconnection, whether voluntary or not, the user suffers a loss of 20% of current BOD and STUN drops to 0. This "disconnection shock" to the nervous system prevents most users from making such communion a daily indulgence.

Virtual Reality: Mental Illusions 1d6, Only through Mind Link (+0), Cumulative (96 points; +1 1/2) (12 Active Points); OAF Bulky (Bulky couch with attached "helm" covering entire head; -1 1/2), Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), Increased Endurance Cost (x3 END; -1), Mutually Constructed Hallucination (See notes.; -1), Linked (Dedicated Subspace Net Immersion Device; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4), Concentration (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -3/4), Depends on Character's Knowledge (-1/2), Stops Working If Character Is Knocked Out (-1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; Subject to subspace "jamming" ; -1/4)

Real Cost 1

END cost 3

Notes: When a brain to brain subspace connection is first established, each usually experiences the other as a vague presence and a disembodied "mental voice." With an effort of will (and expenditure of 3 END per turn) a shared environment, including "physical" bodies for each party, is usually established. If only one is expending END that one has greater control, but neither partner ever has total conscious control of the shared environment; the desires, hopes, and sometimes fears of both may be reflected, including even suppressed or subconscious elements. The Illusion is cumulative and if the connection is held long enough may become virtually indistinguishable from a normal sensory experience. Once a given level of effect is achieved it is not necessary to continue expending END. Creating familiar surroundings and self-images in accord with their real appearance is normally easy; exotic or novel environments or avatars may require EGO or INT rolls.

Research continues on a version capable of connecting more than two people at a time.

Lucius Alexander

Palindromedary Enterprises: Bringing people and palindromdaries together since 1991

Succubus Princess

30 STR 20

23 DEX 26

30 CON 20

25 INT 15

25 EGO 15

30 PRE 20

9 OCV 30

9 DCV 30

9 OMCV 18

9 DMCV 18

9 PD 7

9 ED 7

6 SPD 40

20 REC 16

60 END 8

50 STUN 15

20 BODY 10

(315)

Powers and Talents

200 Demonic Magic: VPP, 100 Pool Points, up to 100 Active Points, No Time to Change(+1)

24 Supernaturally Attractive: +8 Striking Appearance

7 I Can Go As Long As I Like(Zero END cost on 30 STR, only for intimate activities)

16 Demonic Toughness(8/8 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

40 Demonic Durability(50% rPD/ED Damage Reduction, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

14 Regeneration 1 BODY/1 minute

18 People Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Persuasion, and Conversation; +3 to KS Sexual Technique and PS Perform Sexual Technique

78 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight,hearing, touch,smell, taste, any human(oid) forms,Imitation,Makeover, Instant Change, 0 Endurance cost, Persistent

48 Slavery of Lust: 24d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

25 Succubus Claws: 1d6+1 HKA, Armor-Piercing(3d-1 with STR)

60 Stronger Erotic Enslavement—8d6 Major Transform(target into erotic slave of character(or someone else), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4); limited targets, no range

20 Functional Wings: 20 meters Flight

10 Mental Defense(10 points)

10 Power Defense(10 points)

5 Infrared Vistion(5 points)

(585)

11 Charm 19-

5 Persuasion 16-

5 Acting 16-

5 Disguise 16-

5 Mimicry 16-

5 Conversation 16-

5 Streetwise 16-

8 KS: Sexual Technique, 19-

8 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 19-

7 KS: Summoning Standards, 18-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

53 Well-Connected, 50 points' worth of contacts

5 High Society 16-

25 Magic, 26-

(150)

1050 total points

950+ Complications

10 Social Complication: Demon Lord(neg rep, social stigma, responsibilities of rank, etc.)

10 Professional and Romantic Rivalry with other Demon Lords

10 DF: Demonic Aura(detectable by unusual senses, causes extreme reaction)

Note that these writeups are lacking in combat and non-combat skill levels, individual knowledge skills(such as for specific sex practices or fetishes), perks (rank, wealth) and followers. Figure all that could substantially increase both the point cost and the threat level.

Succubus Queen/Incubus King

45 STR 35

29 DEX 38

45 CON 35

35 INT 25

35 EGO 25

45 PRE 35

11 OCV 40

11 DCV 40

11 OMCV 24

11 DMCV 24

12 PD 10

12 ED 10

7 SPD 50

24 REC 20

90 END 14

80 STUN 30

25 BODY 15

(470)

Powers and Talents

300 Demonic Magic: VPP, 150 Pool Points, up to 150 Active Points, No Time to Change(+1)

30 Supernaturally Attractive: +10 Striking Appearance

11 I Can Go As Long As I Like(Zero END cost on 45 STR, only for intimate activities)

24 Demonic Toughness(12/12 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

80 Demonic Durability(75% rPD/ED Damage Reduction, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

16 Regeneration 1 BODY/turn

18 People Pleaser: +3 with Charm, Persuasion, and Conversation; +3 to KS Sexual Technique and PS Perform Sexual Technique

96 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight,hearing, touch,smell, taste, any form,Imitation,Cellular, Makeover, Instant Change, 0 Endurance cost, Persistent

60 Slavery of Lust: 30d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

45 Succubus Claws: 2d6 HKA, Armor-Piercing(4d6 with STR), +1 Stun Multiplier

120 Total Erotic Enslavement—8d6 Severe Transform(target into erotic slave of character(or someone else), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4); limited targets, no range

40 HyperLovemaking--+20 to PS: Perform Sexual Technique and

Change Environment, Stunning Effect(30 active points), 0 Endurance Cost, Constant, Extra Time: 5 Minutes

15 Seductive Aura, Change Environment, -5 to EGO rolls, AoE(8m radius; +1/2); Inobvious to target(+1/2)(30 active); Only affects resistance to Charm skills and Hyperseduction Powers(-1/2), No Range(-1/2)

30 Functional Wings: 30 meters Flight

20 Mental Defense(20 points)

20 Power Defense(20 points)

52 Erotic True Sight—Detect Libido,Physical Form, and Emotional State, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating

5 Infrared Vistion(5 points)

30 Universal Translator, +5 to roll

(1022)

15 Charm 24-

5 Persuasion 19-

5 Acting 19-

5 Disguise 19-

5 Mimicry 19-

5 Conversation 19-

5 Streetwise 19-

8 KS: Sexual Technique, 21-(24-)

8 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 21-(44-)

5 KS: Summoning Standards, 18-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

100 Well-Connected, 97 points' worth of contacts

5 High Society 19-

35 Magic, 31-

(206)

100 Followers--32 375 point Succubi/Incubi

7 Rank--Demon Lord

10 Wealthy

15 Rep--Major Demon Lord, +5/+5d6

1825 total points

1725+ Complications

10 Social Complication: Demon Lord(neg rep, social stigma, responsibilities of rank, etc.)

10 Professional and Romantic Rivalry with other Demon Lords

Lilith, Demon Goddess-Queen of All Succubi/Incubi, Mistress of Lust, Desire and Temptation

60 STR 50

35 DEX 50

60 CON 50

45 INT 35

45 EGO 35

60 PRE 50

13 OCV 50

13 DCV 50

13 OMCV 30

13 DMCV 30

20 PD 18

20 ED 18

9 SPD 70

30 REC 26

120 END 20

120 STUN 50

30 BODY 20

(652)

Powers and Talents

750 Demonic Magic: VPP, 300 Pool Points, up to 300 Active Points, Cosmic(no time or roll to change, +2)

255 Demonic Ritual Magic: +200 Pool Points, Up to +200 Active Points, Variable Limitations(-2 worth), Requires a Magic Roll

120 Enchanted Demonic Artifacts: +100 Pool Points, Up to +100 Active Points, Must be OAF, only change between adventures

36 Supernaturally Attractive: +12 Striking Appearance

15 I Can Go As Long As I Like(Zero END cost on 60 STR, only for intimate activities)

40 Demonic Toughness(20/20 Resistant Protection, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

80 Demonic Durability(75% rPD/ED Damage Reduction, not vs. Holy attacks or cold iron weapons)

41 Regeneration 1 BODY/turn, regenerate limbs, resurrection

112 Assume a Pleasing Shape: Shape-shift, sight,hearing, touch,smell, taste,radio, mental, any form,Imitation,Cellular, Makeover, Instant Change, 0 Endurance cost, Persistent

80 Slavery of Lust: 40d6 Mind Control, No Range, Set Effect: Feel Lust for the Succubus(-1)

60 Succubus Claws: 2d6 HKA, Armor-Piercing(4d6 with STR), +1 Stun Multiplier, Penetrating

150 Total Erotic Enslavement, Transforming—8d6 Severe Transform(target into erotic slave of character(or someone else), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4); limited targets, no range; and 4d6 Major Transform(boosts PRE, PS/KS: Sexual Technique, Striking Appearance), ACV(OMCV/DMCV), AVAD(Mental Defense), Works vs. EGO not BODY(+1/4) , no range, linked

90 Total Mass Disinhibition—Change Environment, -10 to EGO rolls to resist own erotic impulses,Effects Inobvious to Target, Area of Effect(32m radius), 0 Endurance Cost

165 Total Mass Erotic Amplification, +11 Libido Levels, Effects Inobvious to Target, Area of Effect(32m radius), 0 Endurance Cost

40 HyperLovemaking--+20 to PS: Perform Sexual Technique and

Change Environment, Stunning Effect(30 active points), 0 Endurance Cost, Constant, Extra Time: 5 Minutes

37 Irresistable Seductive Aura, Change Environment, -10 to EGO rolls, AoE(16m radius); Inobvious to target(+1/2)(75 active); only affects resistance to Charm skills and Hyperseduction Powers(-1/2), No Range(-1/2); 37 points

60 Functional Wings: 40 meters Flight, 0 Endurance Cost

30 Mental Defense(30 points)

30 Power Defense(30 points)

52 Erotic True Sight—Detect Libido,Physical Form, and Emotional State, Sense, Range, Discriminatory, Analyze, Penetrating

52 Erotic Caress--Add Range, Discriminatory, Analyze to Touch, and Telekinesis, STR 10, Fine Manipulation,Effects Inobvious to Target

23 View Erotic History--Precognition with Sight, Hearing, Touch, Smell and Taste, and Erotic True Sight, mobile perception point, extra time: 5 minutes

15 Lesser Protection--+6 DCV, only vs. suitably attracted attackers(-1/2);Requires a Charm Roll; 15 points

24 Aura of Beauty-- +10 levels Striking Appearance, Costs Endurance to Activate

180 Everyone Who Looks At Me Wants Me:30d6 Mind Control, Effects Inobvious to Target, Area of Effect(+1), Line of sight(affects everyone who looks at her)Single Emotion: Lust, No Range, only vs. those who look at her

5 Infrared Vision(5 points)

30 Universal Translator, +5 to roll

(2600)

35 Charm 37-

5 Persuasion 22-

5 Acting 22-

5 Disguise 22-

5 Mimicry 22-

5 Conversation 22-

5 Streetwise 22-

10 KS: Sexual Technique, 25-(28-)

10 PS: Perform Sexual Technique, 25-(48-)

3 KS: Summoning Standards, 18-(i.e., the obligations of the summoned creature and summoner)

300 Well-Connected, 297 points' worth of contacts

5 High Society 22-

45 Magic, 39-

10 KS: Fetishes, Kinks, Paraphilias and Sexual Taboos:25-

3 PS: Dominatrix, 21-

3 PS: Fetishist, 21-

3 PS: Harem Mistress, 21-

40 Universal Lover, +10 to roll

20 Hyperspeed Seduction: +15 levels, only to offset hurry up penalties(a 6 hour task can be performed in a turn): 20 points

26 This Time, There's No Stopping Us: +16 levels with Charm/Seduction, only to offset any difficulty penalties(levels do not apply to how much you make roll by or how much target has to make roll by, -1/4)

(543)

150 Followers--8000 375 point Succubi/Incubi

178 Followers--1000 640 point Greater Succubi/Incubi

375 Followers--4 1825 point Succubus Queen/Incubus King consorts

200 Followers--250 800 point Demonic Elite Bodyguards(probably Erinyes and Mariliths)

25 Rank--Demon Regent/Lesser Deity

15 Filthy Rich

30 Rep--Demon Regent/Succubi Goddess, +10/10d6

(973)

4768 total points

+ Complications

20 Treats Mortals Like Playtoys(Very Common, Strong)

15 Hunted by Order of Azreala(warrior nuns and their archangel leader), Frequent

15 Social Complication: Demon Goddess(neg rep, social stigma, responsibilities of rank, etc.)

10 Professional and Romantic Rivalry with other Demon Regents

10 Professional and Romantic Rivalry with other Love, Lust and Fertility Deities

20 Infatuated with Queen Ms. Spectacular Omnipotent Woman and other hard-to-get heroes(Common, Total, will act against self-interest and take irrational risks)

Whenever I write up characters with 4-digit(or even low 5-digit!) point totals, I feel like I'm designing a battleship, and always worried I'm missing some little detail that will lead to the "battleship" sinking later...

(or, alternatively, that the battleship is being designed for a battle that will never be fought)

The angelic counterpart to the Succubus is the Angel of Love. An Angel of Love can appear, to "comfort" a virtuous lonely single person, or to "assist" two people in falling in love. A Summoned angel of love will voluntarily perform either task for the summoner, provided no party is already in a committed relationship. They can be coerced into going against this policy, but it's more difficult, and more likely to lead to major repercussions for the summoner who abuses one in this way. Assume an AoL is built on a similar number of points to a succubus of similar level.

A neutral or "pagan" counterpart would be a Nymph, who utilizes their faerie powers for various romantic/erotic effects. Nymphs are willing to fulfill selfish or perverted requests, but may often take liberties of the "be careful for what you wish for" variety.

There's also the Sexy Djinni, who's a bit more powerful than most summoned beings, and if of the Slavishly Devoted variety, may insist on sticking around their beloved "Master" indefinitely(or until the series gets cancelled). The Djinni's powers may be broader than those of other summoned erotic servants.

A summoner may also summon Local Men and Women from the community to fulfill their romantic/erotic whims. Regional variations of this may include Asian School Girls of high school or college age, Hot Cheerleaders of any ethnicity, Sexy MILFs, Sexy Dads, Hot Jocks, Hot Goth Chicks, Hot Librarians/Teachers,Hot Farmgirls/Farmboys, and Hot Police Officers.

A Dream Lover is a special summoned being. They determine the form and personality most attractive to their designated target, assume that form and adopt that personality, and seek to become their target's (temporary) love interest. Magically or Psionically attuned targets may see through the Dream Lover's charms, however.

Magical Girls are another special summoned being. They generally prefer to serve younger summoners, and may form a strong attachment to them. They generally have a variety of powers and abilities, somewhat similar to a Superhero. Summoned Superheroes will react according to the dictated disposition of the spell or power which summoned them--sometimes the Superhero may have been conjured up strictly for the purpose of the summoning and otherwise not exist!

The most challenging summoning is that which summons a Love, Lust, or Fertility Goddess(or Lilith, for that matter). Generally it is prohibitively costly/difficult to outright control a Goddess, and the summoner's best option is to offer them something they value greatly in return for their priceless services.

Enchanters specialize in imbuing items and places with magical enchantments. Among the more popular items to enchant are Love Potions, of which at least 9 variants are known to exist; Love Charms, which may aid their wearer in various romantic/erotic ways; Enchanted Clothing and Jewelry, which may be blessed (or cursed) with various erotic enchantments; and Enchanted Sex Toys, which generally are imbued with powers which enhance their effectiveness. Enchanters are also known to imbue magic into various places, such as an Enchanted Bed, Enchanted Bedroom, or even an Enchanted Mansion. The latter such enchantment is of inestimable value, making the owner of such a mansion the envy of most mere mundane mortals.

Okay, I'm going to break up Summoning and Enchantment into two parts, and clean it up later as usual:

Summoning Powers

General Limitations:

Summon X, Requires a Skill Roll(-1/2), Extra Time(1 hour)(-3), Side Effects(-1/2; Summoned being appears but is openly hostile to summoner)

Summon Lesser Succubus(225 points), RSR, ET(1 hour), SE(-1/2), 9 points

Summon Succubus(375 points), 15 points

Summon Greater Succubus(640 points), 26 points

Summon Succubus Princess(1050 points), 42 points

Summon Succubus Queen(1825 points), 73 points

Summon Lilith(5000 points), Specific Being, Activation 14-, ET(1 Week), SE(-1; Summoned Being is antagonistic, turns summoner into their playtoy, and plays rough with them), 285 points

Add Amicable(+1/4), 11/19/32/52/91/320 points

Add Slavishly Devoted(+1), 18/30/52/84/146/428 points

Increase number to 8, 12/18/29/45/76 points

Increase number to 64, 15/21/32/48/79 points

X64, Slavishly Devoted, 30/42/64/96/158 points

Slavishly Devoted, Permanent(x4,000 tasks, +3), 45/75/128/210/365/857 points

Come to me, my slave!-Summon 100 point normal human, Specific Being(call them by name), Any Human(+1/2),Slavishly Devoted(+1) Arrives Under Own Power, Must Inhabit Locale, Requires a Skill Roll, Side Effects(-1/2; appears but is hostile to the summoner), 23 points

Many SlavesSummon 16 100 point normal humans, 46 points

Better SlavesSummon 16 150 point normal humans, 58 points

Much Better SlavesSummon 16 300 point normal humans, 93 points

Legion of Super SlavesSummon up to 64 500 point superhumans(any specific superhumans), 146 points

Legion of Super Duper SlavesSummon up to 64 1000 point superhumans, 268 points

Summon Sexy DjinniSummon 1 1500 point Sexy Djinn, Amicable, Requires a Skill Roll, Extra Time(1 Hour), Side Effects(-1/2, will pretend to be friendly but pervert the intended wish), IAF--Lamp or Bottle(-1/2), Limited Tasks(grants 1 wish:-1/2), 62 points

Summon Devoted Sexy Djinniincrease to Slavishly Devoted(+1), 100 points

More Wishes drop Limited Tasks, 68 points/109 points

More Powerful Sexy Djinni--raise to 3000 points, Amicable, Requires Skill roll(unmodified, +0) , Extra Time(6 hours, -3 1/2), Side Effects(-1, will do really bad things to the summoner), IAF--Lamp or Bottle, Limited Tasks(grants 1 wish, -1/2), 115 points

Devoted Powerful Sexy Djinni Granting More Wishes, Drop Limited Tasks, increase to Slavishly Devoted, 200 points

Permanent Djinni Servant--Add Permanent(+3) to any Devoted summon, drop limited tasks, Side Effects --1500 point version: 300 points; 3000 point version: 600 points

Magic Summoning Circle-- +5 to Magic skill rolls, +5 to EGO vs. EGO rolls with summoned beings, OIF, Immobile, Summoning Circle, Extra Time(20 minutes: -2 1/2), Requires a Skill Roll(-1/2), 4 points

Better Summoning Circle--+10 to Magic skill rolls, +10 to EGO vs. EGO rolls, 9 points

Awesome Summoning Circle--+20 to Magic Skill Rolls, +20 to EGO vs. EGO rolls, 18 points

Awesome Super Jumbo Summoning Circle--+50 to Magic Skill Rolls, +50 to EGO vs. EGO rolls, Extra Time(6 hours: -3 1/2), OIF Immobile, RSR, 31 points (Note: this is a very LARGE summoning circle, using the rarest and most expensive materials to create--typically this would be created in an abandoned warehouse or empty sports stadium)

Book of Names--+5 to Magic Skill Rolls, +5 to EGO vs. EGO rolls with summoned beings, OAF, Incantations(-1/2), Extra Time(5 minutes: -2), Requires a Skill roll(-1/2), 4 points

Book of True Names--+10/+10, 8 points

Arcane Book of True Names--+20/+20, 16 points

Massive Arcane Tome of True Names--+50/+50, OAF, Bulky, Incantations(-1/2), Extra Time(1 hour: -3), Requires a Skill roll, 31 points

Summoner's Signet Ring--+5 to Magic Skill Rolls, +5 to EGO vs. EGO rolls, IIF, Gestures(-1/2), Extra Time(5 minutes: -2), Requires a Skill Roll, Must Draw The Symbol For the Summoned Being on the Ring(-3/4), 4 points

Platinum Signet Ring--+10/+10, 8 points

Mithril Signet Ring--+20/+20, 16 points

Enchanted Adamant Signet Ring--+50/+50, OIF, Gestures, Extra Time(1 hour: -3), RSR, Must Inscribe the Symbol for the Summoned Being on the Ring(-1), 31 points

Quality Summoning Components--+5 to Magic Skill Rolls, +5 to EGO vs. EGO rolls, OAF Expendable(-1/4; difficult to obtain), Arrangement required(-1/4), Extra Time(20 Minutes: -2 1/2), 4 points

High Quality Summoning Components--+10/+10, OAF Expendable(Very Difficult; -1/2), Arrangement required(-1/4), Extra Time(20 Minutes: -2 1/2), 7 points

Highest Quality Components--+20/+20, OAF Expendable(Rare, Extremely difficult; -1), Arrangement required(-1/4), Extra Time(20 Minutes: -2 1/2), 14 points

Unique and Irreplaceable Components--+50/+50, OAF Expendable(-1), Arrangement, Fragile, Extra Time(1 hour: -3), 31 points

Ward Against Summoned Being-- +10 to Resist Charm, 20rPD/20rED/20 Mental/20 Power Defense, only vs. Summoned Being(-1), Extra Time(1 minute:- 1 1/2), Requires a Skill Roll(-1/2), OAF(protective amulet, grabbable, -1), 22 points

Stronger Ward Against Summoned Being--+20, 40 Defenses, 44 points

Complete Ward Against Summoned Being+50, 100% resistant Physical, Energy and Mental Damage Reduction(360 points), 90 power defense (500 active points), only vs. Summoned Being(-1), Extra Time(20 minutes: -2 1/2), OIF (Protective Bracelet), 100 points

Command Summoned Being: 15d6 Mind Control, 0 Endurance Cost, Only vs. Summoned Being(-1), Requires Skill Roll, Side Effect(Mind Control is reversed upon Summoner), 32 points

Stronger Commands: 20d6, 43 points

Irresistable Commands: 40d6, 86 points

Enduring Command: 12d6 Severe Transform, 0 Endurance Cost, Partial Transform, Only vs. Summoned Being, Requires Skill roll, Side Effect(reversed effect),103 points

Command Horde: add AoE(+1), Line of Sight(+1/2), 64/85/170/180 points

Create Dream Lover Part I: 20d6 Telepathy, AVAD(Power Defense, +0), Effects Inobvious to Target(+1/2), Only to "read" Target's thoughts of their "dream lover"(-1), 75 points

Create Dream Lover Part II: Summon up to 300 point "Dream Lover", Slavishly Devoted, Specific Being(i.e., they are created for a specific target), Any Humanoid Species(+1/2), Extra Time(1 Day: -4), 42 points

Permanent Match: add Permanent(+3), 78 points

Summon Magical Girlfriend/Superhero Boyfriend/Girlfriend Summon 500 point Magical Girlfriend/Superhero Girlfriend, Amicable(+1/4), Any Superhero or Magical Girlfriend(+1/4), Extra time(5 minutes: -2), Requires a skill roll(-1/2), IAF(a wristwatch, magic cell phone, etc.)(-1/2), SE(Summon hostile Magic Demon Girl or Supervillain, -1), 30 points

Devoted Magical Girlfriend/Superhero Boyfriend, up to Slavishly Devoted, 45 points

More Powerful Girlfriend 1000 points, 60/90 points

Nigh Omnipotent Girlfriend 3000 points, 180/270 points

Summon Magical/Super-Harem-- increase to up to 64 summoned beings(usually less), automatically slavishly devoted, +13 points, 500 pt: 58 points 1000 points: 103 points 3000 points: 283 points

Summon Specific Magical Girl(s) or Superhero(es), Add Specific Being(+1), any humanoid(+1/2), assume Slavishly Devoted only, 500: 60 points, 81 points for x64; 1000: 120 points, 141 points for x64; 3000: 360 points, 381 points for x64

Permanent: add Permanent, assume Devoted: +60/120/360 points, +18 points for x64(759 points for 64 3000 point beings, devoted and permanent)

Summon Minor Love, Lust, Beauty or Fertility Goddess Summon 2500 point Love, Lust or Fertility Goddess, any love, lust or fertility goddess(+1/4), Requires Skill Roll, Extra time(1 day: -4), SE(Goddess is angry with the summoner, -1/2), Limited Tasks(EGO/8, -1/4), 100 points

Summon Major Love, Lust, Beauty or Fertility Goddess Summon 5000 point goddess, 200 points

Summon Supreme Goddess of Love, Lust, Beauty or Fertility Summon 9,999 point goddess, Specific Being, any of the four(+1/4), Requires Skill roll(-1/20 active, -1/4), Extra time(1 day), SE(Goddess is hostile to the summoner--this won't end well, -1), 720 points

Summon One of Each-- Summon 4(+2 points for the first two), +3 points for the third one

Amicable Goddess--add Amicable(+1/4), Minor: 120 points/123 for x4 Major: 240 points/243 for x4 Supreme: 800/805 for x4

Devoted Goddess--Change RSR to Act. 15-, remove Limited Tasks,up SE to -1, add Slavishly Devoted(+1), Minor: 180/183 Major 360/363 Supreme 1040/1045 points

Permanent--add Permanent to Devoted Goddess, Minor: 340/348 Major: 680/688 Supreme: 2000/2010 points

Hey, can someone tell me how many points the Djinni from HSB comes out to? Thanks.

Edit--read my pdf. Got it. The Sexy Djinni probably replaces some of the wind powers with about 100-150 points in SA, Charm, various standard erotic talents/powers, etc. The More Powerful version has a larger VPP, slightly higher stats and a few more powers.

Incidentally, the difference between the Sexy Djinni and the Magical Girlfriend is pretty marginal, since I Dream of Jeannie(along with Bewitched) was apparently a seminal influence on the genre.