Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheQuestionMan

Your "2012" Pet Gaming Projects

Re: Your "2012" Pet Gaming Projects

Congrats on getting the campaign going!

The party sounds like a pretty intriguing bunch.

Thanks!

They sure are, the golem nearly short-circuited my adventure today by jumping to the 'boss level' with his power-tracking sense, but he's a hot-head so he charged in alone and got stunned, giving the Angel of Death an opportunity to escape. It wasn't wasted though, now she plans on eliminating the heroes with her team of plague avatars before she destroys the city.

I should give them credit: Ohm (taser-gloved, martial artist son of the Super-American), Zen (empath and wielder of the Purple Claw), Apex Predator (golem), Dr. Nyx (vampire hunter), Barrier (orb-wielder), Emerald Avenger (Celtic demigod), and Chimaera (djinn raised by humans).

Re: Your "2012" Pet Gaming Projects

Yes, I used a lot of public domain Golden Age characters for historical purposes, the Purple Claw was one of them. Zen's player wasn't very good about spending her XP, and we had an adventure to recover the Purple Claw for one of our benefactors, then he surprised the team by bestowing it on her. Now she's got 4d6 Luck, only for getting involved in thwarting supernatural evil and can call on the Purple Claw to employ its weird powers to thwart evil.