[LoH] Run Info

GestaltBennie

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [LoH] Run Info

Is it me, or is it getting harder and harder to get folks together for pick-up-runs ever since On Alert started? Back in the day, Lairs like Destroyer's Factory, Teleios' Tower, and the Burial Caves, it took you about 1 minute, tops, to find 4 other heroes willing to help you with the runs. But now, I can go several nights LFG and not getting any offers. Not one. My guess is that everyone is going for the easy Questionite from the On Alerts and skipping the lairs entirely. Most annoying to those of us who want to do all the missions and don't really care all that much about making easy Q.

Yes, indeed. pick up games have been much harder to get.

Sorry for not being on, but I'm am currently in the hospital and have been for the last 2 weeks. Probably won't be back home for another week.

No need to apologize. By all means, get better: that matters way more than a silly MMO, anyway. Besides of which, even if you had been available when I was LFG, we still would have been 3 short on the missions, and on some of those missions, you simply cannot make them without a full crew.

I have tried to make a point to try to be available or at least let others know my situation. Since Scott and I are some of the few officers who actually still play the game regularly, I'd like to think I have a small interest in keeping the Legion of Heroes alive.

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping to see if I can send the drive in as it is still under warranty.

I'm sure they'll replace it, but to the best of my knowledge, the data is gone. We started handing out solid state laptops at work recently and we added new language in bold red letters to the forms they sign when they take possession. In a nutshell: if this drive crashes, data recovery is physically impossible, so you'd better make regular backups or you're completely screwed.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested in joining you guys for a Whiteout if there's room. What level are you looking at? Or does CO also do sidekicking/exemplaring like CoH? I know the alerts set everyone to 30' date=' not sure on the comic series and adventure packs.[/quote']

First of all, if we had too many participants, which has happened very rarely, we could always break up into multiple groups. CO does have a mechanic for bringing all the other players down to the level of the designated Sidekick Champion. The Comic Series and Adventure Packs won't bring you to any specific level level and that can be a problem with lower level characters without the defenses to protect/heal themselves.

All in all, I say the more the merrier. Hope to see you there. We usually get together on the "Hero Board Chat" channel. You can join us by typing /channel_join "Hero Board Chat" on the chat window, so come on time or early and let's have fun together.

If you want to run anything specific, just post something here.