Djinn

TheNaga

Re: Djinn

What type of Genie is the Djinn and where can I find more info on them?

I suspect that it's just a video game variety. In other words, nothing specific, just a general Western conception of what a genie should look like, with whatever artistic flair their art team brought to it. Wikipedia isn't bad for researching this type of stuff, and there's also the Encyclopedia Mythica.

I was want use the look of thr Classic Djinn as start from Djinn I want to make for Champion.s I think the way the Classic Djinn look like is awesome.

Yeah, the game can have some pretty inspirational art.

Re: Djinn

Here's a character called Djinn from my Epic City game (he's been around since 1989).

DJINN - The Djinn Armor System is driven entirely by micro-pneumatic servo-compressors. The micro-pneumatic servo-compressors run off of an internal power supply that is coordinated by multiple redundant microprocessors. Carbon nanotubes woven throughout the system act as hyper-capacitors that allows power to flow seamlessly throughout the armor. In addition, the Djinn Armor's super-compressed atmosphere or "hard air" can be released in controlled bursts through multiple dilating apertures allowing flight and/or defensive concussions depending on internal pressure levels.