Google Spreadsheet Hero 6E Character Sheet Template

Legendsmiths

I have just completed a character sheet that gets as close to the published sheet as I can, with a couple of tweaks.

While I am an avid Excel and Numbers user, I really wanted something I could use online and share with my players and GM. I also wanted a simple sheet, like exists in the book, but with a few options for Heroic play (i.e. equipment) which I really need to avoid confusion for my Fantasy Hero Quick Start effort.

Feedback is welcome. I also have a blank pdf version that is not form-fillable just for printing.

To use it, in Google Docs click on Create and select "From Template". Do a search for "Hero System" and it should pop right up. Alternatively, you can visit my site to get it: http://www.legendsmiths.com/downloads/hero-character-sheet

This is not meant as a replacement for HeroDesigner at all. Some of my newer players don't quite grok Hero well enough yet to get a copy of HeroDesigner but a spreadsheet they can handle.

Re: Google Spreadsheet Hero 6E Character Sheet Template

Yeah, the Rules page is a little ugly for now. I am thinking of including a Power Build sheet that would allow you to put in your base power, ads, and limitations and calculate the stuff for you. That's pretty straightforward. You could then summarize that power on the back of the charactersheet in a shorthand, knowing that the full specs are in the document.

My group and I use googledocs to share a lot of stuff -- it is a very handy way to ensure that when you share a doc, it is the most up to date version. Many of our players track their character online during the game, so damage and notes are always current.

Re: Google Spreadsheet Hero 6E Character Sheet Template

Encumbrance compares the amount of weight you are carrying, summed on the Back page against the Encumbrance table (from the rules). It will then ">##<" a number if you are at that point or higher.

so, for instance, with 10 STR if you are carrying 10kg or more you will be at the first level of Encumbrance, which will show ">10<" until you are carrying 25kg or more where it will show ">25<" and so on.

How does Encumbrance work?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that this is the first time Lucius has used Googledocs ever