MH Kickstarter almost over...

bigbywolfe

I know there is official, stickied MH threads, but I wanted to draw attention from those who may not be following them. We really need more support for this project to succeed and more importantly to ensure further projects from Steve. We have over 1,400 active members. Assuming only 1/4 of those are actually regulars that frequent the forum (a figure I'm pulling out of the air) if everyone who hasn't already pledged just donated at the $10 level just to help the project out we would be over $3,000 dollars closer to our goal. Come on guys and girls, help keep Hero System alive (and Steve fed) by supporting more high quality supliments for our favorite system.

Re: MH Kickstarter almost over...

If half of our 1,400 "active users" pledged $10 we would be at 90%. Even if we assume 80% of the current pledges are from that pool (around 205 people) if the remaining portion of that half of us pledged today it would be almost $5000 putting us at $27K! We made it to 2/3 of the way there. Where is the support from the rest of the Hero community? We could get most of the way there on measley $10 dollar pledges!