Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pattern Ghost

Do Game Time Cards Expire?

This may be a silly question. I saw some game time cards on Amazon, 60 days for ten bucks. I was wondering if these things have to be used within a certain time frame? I'd like to pick up a few while they're cheap, but use them later. Bascially, after I get close to 40 on my five current slots, to unlock more slots. Which could be a long time at the rate I'm going.

Re: Do Game Time Cards Expire?

It is, but if you subscribe there are additional benefits. Free players must chose an Archetype and looses out in power selection, some costume pieces and other choices.

Re: Do Game Time Cards Expire?

Yar, what Certified said.

After playing a few of the new Alerts, I've decided I'm just going to go ahead and use the cards when I get them. My main is the Inventor archetype, and while it's decent, it could be better as a freeform. Plus the Archteypes are locked into one role, and I think the gadget build would work better as a balanced role instead of support.

The time cards are ten bucks for two months, so five bucks a month. That's enough to cover the 400 pt Cryptic Point stipend alone, let alone all the other perks. If the vendor keeps offering them that cheap, I'll just play as Gold with the time cards. =)