[New Product] Champions Complete

The ultimate super roleplaying game returns to reclaim its crown in *Champions Complete!* All the legendary flexibility and power of the renowned *HERO System* rules engine, plus all the superhero goodness *Champions* has been famous for over 30 years, now in one pulse-pounding, senses -shattering, heroic handbook of superpowered action!

At 240 pages, *Champions Complete* includes everything superhero gamers need, and nothing they don't. New players will love the unmatched freedom of *Champions* that allows them to create and play exactly the hero they imagine. Longtime fans will appreciate the tight, concise new approach, presenting the full game system in a fraction of its former length.

HERO System 6th Edition

978-1-58366-145-1

HERO2000

Author: Derek Hiemforth

Cover: Sam R. Kennedy

Layout: Ruben Smith Zempel

PDF: $20.00

Print: $40.00

Print+PDF: $40.00

240pp B&W interior with color softcover.

PDF will be made available with every retail purchase via Bits and Mortar

Look for Champions Complete in Fall of 2012!

Re: [New Product] Champions Complete

Thanks Derek. I just read the thread in the Champions forum. While I am not a fan of superheroic games, the opportunity to get a concise version of the rules is well worth the price. I will definitely setting aside some funding for this. Especially as I have the Basic Rulebook and 6E1, but not 6E2.

• 1 month later...