[New Product] Champions Complete

Jason S.Walters

Re: [New Product] Champions Complete

On the bright side people stopped kvetching about the interior art. On the other, holy kerfuffle Batman!

Frequent usage and reference combined with fondness leads to nicknames. I plan on frequently using and referencing this book along with anticipating a great deal of fondness. PHB and DMG and such. So I tried to get out in front so we don't end up with another Fred. Mea culpa.

Champions Complete Sixth Edition = CCSE HERO Games by DOJ. QM P.S.: WTH is with all this Abbreviation & Nickname Bull$#!?
You realize that CCSE is an abbreviations and thus just as cow fecally as the rest? Plus it is just as long if not longer than some of the earlier suggestions...

I was honored to be part of the review team that Derek assembled to bounce off ideas. I really enjoyed the sections that I reviewed. Couple things I noticed about the review process and the sections we were given to review...

+ Derek impressed me with how much he valued clarity. In a couple of cases we went through a given section several times before he was happy.

+ Derek really listened to the review teams crazy ideas even if he did not agree with them. :)

+ The text is light at the right times and heavy when it needs to be. It has a great flow and distinct lack of detail overload. Hard to explain..."elegant crunch". ;)

I honestly think folks are going to LOVE Champions Complete. Can't wait to order it and play it with my gang! :D

Despite wanting "Hero System" rather than "Champions Complete" (would rather have a multigenre core book than a supers focused one); I am really looking forward to the book. I love it when authors listen to feedback and like the idea of "elegant crunch".

Plus' date=' some people would inevitably start acronyming it, which could get all sorts of weird... :winkgrin:[/quote']

I know. We'll end up with something like "Rules (Hero) In Name Only". :winkgrin:

Me, I'm partial to McCoy's C2, but then again I lived quite a while in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which is sometimes locally called A2.

I'm with you guys' date=' we know that it's coming in September,the question is WHEN in September????[/quote']

Well, to be clear, Jason's announcement says "Fall;" not "September." :) Yes, fall begins in September, and I hope to see it ASAP too, but it hasn't officially been narrowed down more closely than a season yet. :)

Well' date=' to be clear, Jason's announcement says "Fall;" not "September." :) Yes, fall [i']begins[/i] in September, and I hope to see it ASAP too, but it hasn't officially been narrowed down more closely than a season yet. :)

Just in time for Christmas! Buy two! Get in line today!