Master of Crime

Bolon

I remember a villain called the Master of Crime. I am looking for him but unable to find him. Was he stopped in 6th Ed? Where is he from? Did he morph into the head of the Card Sharks? I sort of remember him from 4th Ed but haven't found him. Any help anyone?

Re: Master of Crime

Thought he might be interesting to use as the villain behind a sort of "Person of Interest" scenario. Thanks. Does anyone know if he has been moved forward as part of 5th or 6th Ed? Is he still valid as a DC villain?

Thought he might be interesting to use as the villain behind a sort of "Person of Interest" scenario. Thanks. Does anyone know if he has been moved forward as part of 5th or 6th Ed? Is he still valid as a DC villain?

I don't have 5E DC, but since there hasn't been a 6E Dark Champions published I think it is fairly safe to say that No, he hasn't been updated to 6E.

I am thinking of creating a scenario with him as the big bad and the villains from Predators as the rogue gallery of weekly battles until it is figured out that they are connected through a kingpin. Did something like that before but the players were not getting the fact that the "flunkies" didn't know the major villain and were hired by someone else. Part of Master of Crime is his crime school and thought he might supply henchmen sort as an apprenticeship program, LOL WEG. The Master of Crime would have actually been involved in the super computer and surveillance program and used it to milk the data to gain his position. One of the characters has connections to the dead programmer and make it a vendetta situation. Any ideas?

Not sure what's meant in regards to the "super computer" here, but that's just me.

Just throwing this out there: The players could be offered a computer whose programmers claim will help them predict and foil crimes. Of course, the Master of Crime is behind it and he's using the players to eliminate both the competition and people whose services he no longer requires.

Check out "Person of Interest". The "super computer" is a program that uses a large defense computer to analyze surveillance video, street camera video, cell phone taps, open communication or public communication of any kind looking for defense threats as part of homeland security. The inventor put in a secondary program that puts out street level crime information. In the series, it is limited by giving the Social Security number of someone involved and the characters need to figure out if they are victim or villain. The idea would be Master of Crime would use the information to build his database and connections to create his "kingpin empire" first as an ally and then take over as he plays parts against others to maintain control. My scenario is looking at his arrival on the scene and involvement as a major player as he develops his power and contacts. He would be available and connected to all major villains and give them their tailored or signature assistance. It would become known that these villain didn't develop the henchmen talent but a third party.

The computer program would become available to give clues to a party member and help in the destruction of Master of Crime's power over the computer program.

I remember a villain called the Master of Crime. I am looking for him but unable to find him. Was he stopped in 6th Ed? Where is he from? Did he morph into the head of the Card Sharks? I sort of remember him from 4th Ed but haven't found him. Any help anyone?
could you be thinking of el rey de crimen[the king of crime from lucha libre HERO?