Precision

Beast

Precision

3rd through 5th ed character updated to 6th

old version had him throwing coins for his ranged attacks now he uses his cloak(need new picture when I can afford it?

Mutant w/ telepathic and telekinetic assistance and highly trained martial artist who can also gimmick stuff on the fly

Comments welcomed

Precision

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

30 STR 5 15- Lift 1600.0kg; 6d6 [1]

23 DEX 26 14- OCV: 5/10/DCV: 5/10

25 CON 15 14-

18 INT 8 13- PER Roll 13-

13 EGO 3 12- ECV: 1 - 1

18 PRE 8 13- PRE Attack: 3 ½d6

5+5 OCV 10

5+5 DCV 10

1 OMCV -6

1 DMCV -6

4+3 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12/2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12

2+18 PD 0 Total: 2/20 PD (0/10 rPD)

2+18 ED 0 Total: 2/20 ED (0/10 rED)

4+11 REC 0

20 END 0

15 BODY 5

20 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 98

Movement: Running: 12m/24m

Flight: 45m/360m

Leaping: 4m/100m/8m/200m

Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

22 Telekinetic enhancement: +15 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (22 Active Points)

22 telekinetic and telepathic sensing: Combat Sense (Discriminatory, Sense) 13-

Telpathic and telekinetic enhacement of his body, all slots Perceivable (-½), Concentration (0 DCV; -½), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -¼)

13 1) +3 SPD (30 Active Points) 3

22 2) (Total: 50 Active Cost, 22 Real Cost) +5 OCV (Real Cost: 25) plus +5 DCV (Real Cost: 25) 4

11 3) (Total: 27 Active Cost, 11 Real Cost) +8 PD (Real Cost: 8) plus +8 ED (Real Cost: 8) plus +11 REC (Real Cost: 11) 3

27 4) Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED/10 Mental Defense/10 Power Defense) (60 Active Points) 6

7 5) Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn) (16 Active Points) 2

4 6) Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points) 1

40 Telekinetic Cloak Manifestation : Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-½)

6v 1) Cloak stretching abilities: Stretching 43m, x2 body dimension, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (60 Active Points); No Velocity Damage (-¼), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (no fine manipulation; -¼) 2

2f 2) Unbelievium spikes in the 2 far corners: HKA 1d6+1 (3d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (30 Active Points) 0

Notes: 4d6 HKA when adding in martial skills

4f 3) Rapid snapping: Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½), Selective (+¼) for up to 50 Active Points of Martial arts 9dc +1 OCV(basic strike)8dc +2 OCV(leg sweep)35 str( take away), Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), Variable Special Effects (Limited Group of SFX; Martial arts; +¼) (55 Active Points) 2

4f 4) Slingshot/spring launch: Leaping +96m (4m/100m forward, 2m/50m upward), Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (60 Active Points) 2

2f 5) Cloak gliding: Flight 45m, Position Shift, x8 Noncombat (60 Active Points); Gliding (-1), Cannot Hover (must make at least a Half Move per Phase; -½) 0

Notes: 420 mph

3 Basic Strike +1 +0 11d6 Strike

5 Flying Dodge -- +4 Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove

4 Martial Block +2 +2 Block, Abort

4 Martial Escape +0 +0 60 STR vs. Grabs

3 Martial Throw +0 +1 9d6 +v/10, Target Falls

5 Sacrifice Strike +1 -2 13d6 Strike

5 Takeaway +0 +0 Grab Weapon, 55 STR to take weapon away

1 Weapon Element: Default Element(empty hand), Whips(cloak)

12 +3 HTH Damage Class(es)

Talents

3 Absolute Range Sense

2 just a little handsome: +1/+1d6 Striking Appearance (vs. [a specific group of characters])

Skills

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Acting 13-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Bugging 13-

3 Charm 13-

3 Combat Driving 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Demolitions 13-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Inventor 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

4 Navigation (Air, Land, Marine) 13-

3 Sleight Of Hand 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Survival 13-

3 Systems Operation 13-

14 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Agricultural & Construction Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Hanggliding, Helicopters, Large Motorized Boats, Large Planes, Parachuting, Advanced, Parachuting, Basic, Small Military Ships, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Tracked Military Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Wheeled Military Vehicles

0 AK: California USA 8-

0 Climbing 8-

0 Concealment 8-

0 Conversation 8-

0 Deduction 8-

0 PS: Stuntman 11-

0 Language: English (idiomatic; Everyman, literate)

0 Persuasion 8-

0 Shadowing 8-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 302

Total Cost: 400

400+ Matching Complications

20 Hunted: Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

20 Psychological Complication: Loves playing it flashy swashbuckler type (Very Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Complication: Code of honor (Common; Strong)

15 Social Complication: Secret ID Frequently, Major

5 Rivalry: Professional (swashbuckling types), Rival is As Powerful, Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival, Rival Aware of Rivalry

Total Complications Points: 400

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44100[/ATTACH]

Re: Precision

How are those stats and abilities Perceivable? In 5th Edition, Visible was only a -1/4 limitation, has 6E changed that? And at 0 DCV Concentration, most of them won't be very useful. Unless that Concentration is only to activate, which IIRC is less limitation.

With 130 feet of stretching and 100 foot cone, what is that cloak made of? Even if magical, it's a little hard to believe that level of power. I personally don't get/don't approve of Variable SFX representing martial arts, but others might.

I'm still a 5E guy, but doesn't 6E require 100 points in complications for a 400 point character?

Other than those probably major construction questions, he seems a relatively averagel character. Some background and flavor would be nice.

Chris.

1 he is powered up

Yep 6th ed now has 2 levels of percievible -1/4 and -1/4

2 super heroes fly, shoot blasts from their eyes,and can survive and thrive at the bottom of the deepest parts of the ocean on less points and you have a problem with how far the cloak stretches

get real this is a fantasy game

The SFX is just so he does not need a slot for each martial maneuver

3 no 400 w/ 75 pts of complications

Champions Complete is probably something you need ,as it will give you the info so you can have an informed view

4 that was why posted the character to get ideas

How are those stats and abilities Perceivable? In 5th Edition, Visible was only a -1/4 limitation, has 6E changed that? And at 0 DCV Concentration, most of them won't be very useful. Unless that Concentration is only to activate, which IIRC is less limitation.

With 130 feet of stretching and 100 foot cone, what is that cloak made of? Even if magical, it's a little hard to believe that level of power. I personally don't get/don't approve of Variable SFX representing martial arts, but others might.

I'm still a 5E guy, but doesn't 6E require 100 points in complications for a 400 point character?

Other than those probably major construction questions, he seems a relatively averagel character. Some background and flavor would be nice.

Chris.

1 he is powered up

Yep 6th ed now has 2 levels of percievible -1/4 and -1/4

I'm going to presume that second -1/4 is a typo and you didn't just prove my point for me. Even so, you're still missing that point: How are those stats Percievable, especially at that level? Does he walk around with a giant neon "+3 SPD" floating over his head lighting up a city block? And +5 DCV when you're concentrating at 0 DCV just doesn't work.

2 super heroes fly, shoot blasts from their eyes,and can survive and thrive at the bottom of the deepest parts of the ocean on less points and you have a problem with how far the cloak stretches

Yes I do. I want to suspend disbelief, not hang it from the neck until dead. Unless you're walking around with incredible lengths of cloak trailing on the floor behind you *it's hard to believe*. You defined the special effect as 'a cloak'. Not a magical cloak or a nanotechnology cloak or an unbelievium cloak. Any of those three or a dozen other reasons make sense, but mundane cloth?

3 no 400 w/ 75 pts of complications

Champions Complete is probably something you need ,as it will give you the info so you can have an informed view

I don't need it, I'm staying with 5th. I've clearly labeled anything I was unsure was different in 6th, and spotting logical errors doesn't depend on editions.

Chris.

1 it just has to be noticed as not being the norm

an aura or maybe a blurred view (like the Drake from B5)He is speed 7 powered up

0 dcv is for turning it on ,I did not take the added limitation for maintaining(kinda silly don't you think)

all the stuff I took it on is stuff that once on stays on normally

Since he has a secret ID he has to turn it off to live a normal life

sorry yes it is -1/4 and -1/2 on perceivible

if you have HD3 with 6th ed you can see it there

2 since his power was listed as being telekinetic(I'm using stretching for this and it just animating the cloak and doing the damage and effects)

Using a thin elastic and using how pockets are made for pants and simply just pulling them inside out

what goes out only has to be an inch or 2 wide and that can easily be hidden inside the shoulder to calf length cloak that is at least a 2/3 to 3/4 circle

any tailor or seamstress could make this

Or the cloak is how he manifests part of his telekinesis

3 your choice but the 0dcv to turn on and to maintain is in 5th ed revised page 288 right in the basic description

I'm going to presume that second -1/4 is a typo and you didn't just prove my point for me. Even so, you're still missing that point: How are those stats Percievable, especially at that level? Does he walk around with a giant neon "+3 SPD" floating over his head lighting up a city block? And +5 DCV when you're concentrating at 0 DCV just doesn't work.

Yes I do. I want to suspend disbelief, not hang it from the neck until dead. Unless you're walking around with incredible lengths of cloak trailing on the floor behind you *it's hard to believe*. You defined the special effect as 'a cloak'. Not a magical cloak or a nanotechnology cloak or an unbelievium cloak. Any of those three or a dozen other reasons make sense, but mundane cloth?

I don't need it, I'm staying with 5th. I've clearly labeled anything I was unsure was different in 6th, and spotting logical errors doesn't depend on editions.

Chris.

I don't inherently have a problem with those abilities being Perceivable, but keep in mind that at the -1/2 level they are really blatantly obvious. For example, the DEF is a glowing force field or similarly obvious aura around him. The Regeneration is obvious even from a distance - maybe blood visibly flows back into him Hellsing-style. The Speed and CV boost is apparent even when he's not moving. And so forth. It would definitely interfere with him using his Stealth or Shadowing, for instance. If you're fine with that, then go for it.

Also, some description on the cloak would be good - from the abilities I was thinking "self-mobile huge-ass living cloak" ala Spawn, and telekinetic abilities are mentioned nowhere. Actually, some more description in general would be good.

Edit: Minor nitpick - drop the combat information sections from the OP, they take up a lot of scroll room and the main character sheet covers all the same info.

Mutant w/Telepathic and telekinetic powers are mentioned in the 4th line from the top

along with being a martial artist and good at gimmiking things

I cut out the combat stuff and updated powers with descriptions of what is telepathic ,telekinetic or both

The cloak is how he manifests his stretching

Backstorys, I have found get mangled once a GM gets entered into the mix

it is easy to infer from his complications he is

1 loves to play the swashbuckler type

2 believes in a code of honor

3 does not play nice with other swashbucklers

4 has pissed off somebody or group(possibly swashbuckler types)

5 lives a life outside of being a super hero

I don't inherently have a problem with those abilities being Perceivable' date=' but keep in mind that at the -1/2 level they are really blatantly obvious. For example, the DEF is a glowing force field or similarly obvious aura around him. The Regeneration is obvious even from a distance - maybe blood visibly flows back into him Hellsing-style. The Speed and CV boost is apparent even when he's not moving. And so forth. It would definitely interfere with him using his Stealth or Shadowing, for instance. If you're fine with that, then go for it.[/quote']

Indeed. for a -1/2 it's like glowing all the time like a Flashlight, or making noise as talking. And for -1/2 it must be a common sense (like sight or hearing).

Have you considered using simply OIHID for this?

Yes I took invisible to obvious so it can be seen with normal sight when he is being looked at

if he is hiding behind a tree or around a corner it does not give his position away

had I taken inobvious it would be that you would need to do a close exam of him to notice

I took obvious so it just means that it is obvious as the hair on his head or the nose on his face

Indeed. for a -1/2 it's like glowing all the time like a Flashlight, or making noise as talking. And for -1/2 it must be a common sense (like sight or hearing).

Have you considered using simply OIHID for this?

Yes I took invisible to obvious so it can be seen with normal sight when he is being looked at

if he is hiding behind a tree or around a corner it does not give his position away

had I taken inobvious it would be that you would need to do a close exam of him to notice

I took obvious so it just means that it is obvious as the hair on his head or the nose on his face

My question seems still valid:

Why not simply "Only in heroic ID"?

It's obvious that Iron Man is Iron Man, Batman is Batman and Capt. Marvel is Capt. Marvel.

The same way it is clear that each of them has effort (Incantations, time to equip the costume) to change. As slong as the "change action" imposes limitations equal to -1/2 too -1*, OIHID seems like the way to go.

edit...

I just confirmed in 6e1 page 373, you can only activate 1 ability with the Concentration Limitation at one time. So having multiple abilities with Concentration (even at the only to activate level) means it will take the character multiple Phases to activate ALL of them. Plus, since the extra SPD is in there as well, it means that if the character doesn't Concentrate to activate the extra SPD on the starting Phase 12 he won't get to actually use it until after Phase 6 at the earliest (common Phase to both Speeds).

edit...

I just confirmed in 6e1 page 373, you can only activate 1 ability with the Concentration Limitation at one time. So having multiple abilities with Concentration (even at the only to activate level) means it will take the character multiple Phases to activate ALL of them. Plus, since the extra SPD is in there as well, it means that if the character doesn't Concentrate to activate the extra SPD on the starting Phase 12 he won't get to actually use it until after Phase 6 at the earliest (common Phase to both Speeds).

Just because you increase you SPD value mid combat, does not means you have to use it right away.

I for one have no problem with activating a +2 SPD but continue to act on your current SPD until the next Post-12 Segment.

Telpathic and telekinetic enhacement of his body, all slots Perceivable (-½), Concentration (0 DCV; -½), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -¼)

13 1) +3 SPD (30 Active Points) 3

22 2) (Total: 50 Active Cost, 22 Real Cost) +5 OCV (Real Cost: 25) plus +5 DCV (Real Cost: 25) 4

11 3) (Total: 27 Active Cost, 11 Real Cost) +8 PD (Real Cost: 8) plus +8 ED (Real Cost: 8) plus +11 REC (Real Cost: 11) 3

27 4) Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED/10 Mental Defense/10 Power Defense) (60 Active Points) 6

7 5) Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn) (16 Active Points) 2

4 6) Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points) 1

On the Perceivable Issue:

The two levels are not "perceivable" and "more perceivable" they are Invisible->Inobvious (-1/4); Invisible->Obvious (-1/2); Inobvious->Obvious (-1/4).

What you have here is part OK, part not OK.

SPD, PD, ED, Regeneration, and Clinging will all be able to take Perceivable at the -1/2 Level (Invisible to Obvious)

Resistant Protection is specifically listed as Inobvious (being a Defense Power), and can only take Perceivable at a -1/4 Level (Inobvious to Obvious)

The book does only decent job of describing the perceivability of the Powers, but it should have made it even more clear by listing Perceiability along with the Type/Duration/Target/Range/Costs END/Cost block in the power descriptions.

Just because you increase you SPD value mid combat, does not means you have to use it right away.

I for one have no problem with activating a +2 SPD but continue to act on your current SPD until the next Post-12 Segment.

A nice house rule but it's not RAW. Regardless, the character still needs to dedicate a Phase to Concentrating (while at 0 DCV) on raising his Speed.

Updated version

pulled the costs end

moved resistant def outside of the list and gave it 1/4 Percievable as GA suggested

added extra limbs for the stretching (2 front edges and center point (kinda like a scorpion's stinger)

Precision

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25 CON 15 14-

5+5 OCV 10

5+5 DCV 10

1 OMCV -6

1 DMCV -6

4+11 REC 0

20 END 0

15 BODY 5

20 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 98

Leaping: 4m/84m/8m/168m

Cost Powers END

22 Telekinetic enhancement: +15 STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (22 Active Points)

Telpathic and telekinetic enhacement of his body, all slots Perceivable (-½), Concentration (0 DCV; -½)

15 1) +3 SPD (30 Active Points)

24 2) (Total: 50 Active Cost, 24 Real Cost) +5 OCV (Real Cost: 25) plus +5 DCV (Real Cost: 25) 0

13 3) (Total: 27 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) +8 PD (Real Cost: 8) plus +8 ED (Real Cost: 8) plus +11 REC (Real Cost: 11) 0

8 4) Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn) (16 Active Points) 0

5 5) Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points) 0

31 Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED/8 Mental Defense/8 Power Defense) (54 Active Points); Concentration (0 DCV; -½), Perceivable (-¼) 0

40 Telekinetic Cloak Manifestation : Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-½)

6v 1) Cloak stretching abilities: Stretching 43m, x2 body dimension, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼) (60 Active Points); No Velocity Damage (-¼), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (no fine manipulation; -¼) 2

1f 2) Unbelievium spikes in the 2 along front seams and center point: HKA 1d6+1 (3d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (30 Active Points); IAF (-½) 0

Notes: 4d6 HKA when adding in martial skills all spikes are normally hidden up his sleves and belt

4f 3) Rapid snapping: Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½), Selective (+¼) for up to 50 Active Points of Martial arts 9dc +1 OCV(basic strike)8dc +2 OCV(leg sweep)35 str( take away), Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), Variable Special Effects (Limited Group of SFX; Martial arts; +¼) (55 Active Points) 2

4f 4) Slingshot/spring launch: Slingshot/spring launch: Leaping +80m (4m/84m forward, 2m/82m upward), No Gravity Penalty (+½) (60 Active Points) 6

2f 5) Cloak gliding: Flight 45m, Position Shift, x8 Noncombat (60 Active Points); Gliding (-1), Cannot Hover (must make at least a Half Move per Phase; -½) 0

4 Limbs of cloak(stretching 2 edges and center point): Extra Limbs (3) (5 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-¼) 0

1 Weapon Element: Empty hand, Whips(stretching)

Talents

3 Absolute Range Sense

Skills

3 Acting 13-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Bugging 13-

3 Combat Driving 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Demolitions 13-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Inventor 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

3 Navigation 13-

3 Sleight Of Hand 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Survival 13-

3 Systems Operation 13-

13 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Agricultural & Construction Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Hanggliding, Helicopters, Large Planes, Parachuting, Advanced, Parachuting, Basic, Small Military Ships, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Tracked Military Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Wheeled Military Vehicles

0 Climbing 8-

0 Concealment 8-

0 Conversation 8-

0 Deduction 8-

0 Persuasion 8-

0 Shadowing 8-

20 Psychological Complication: Loves playing it flashy swashbuckler type (Very Common; Strong)

5 Rivalry: Professional (swashbuckling types), Rival is As Powerful, Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival, Rival Aware of Rivalry

A nice house rule but it's not RAW. Regardless' date=' the character still needs to dedicate a Phase to Concentrating (while at 0 DCV) on raising his Speed.[/quote']

Considering that the change of SPD in the turn is an optional rule and limiting powers that change the SPD posively to "only in Segment 12" would be simply stupid, I do not see how the RAW does not allow you to continue to act at "less than your now increased total SPD".

There is "the SPD at wich you act that turn" and "the SPD you bought". Later is the maximum for the first. The maximum can increase without taking immediate effect.

Considering that the change of SPD in the turn is an optional rule and limiting powers that change the SPD posively to "only in Segment 12" would be simply stupid' date=' I do not see how the RAW does [i']not[/i] allow you to continue to act at "less than your now increased total SPD".

There is "the SPD at wich you act that turn" and "the SPD you bought". Later is the maximum for the first. The maximum can increase without taking immediate effect.

RAW states that any change of SPD due to adjustment powers should use the optional rules. Since this character's method of raising their SPD is described as enhancement I would argue as a GM that it needs to use the optional rules as well.

I'd really like to see a combat example showing this character having to 'power up'. I think it would clearly indicate that he'd be a sitting duck for almost a complete Turn.

Stun and End got dropped some how added back in

PRECISION

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25 CON 15 14-

5+5 OCV 10

5+5 DCV 10

1 OMCV -6

1 DMCV -6

4+11 REC 0

20/45 END 0

15 BODY 5

20+25 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 98

Leaping: 4m/84m/8m/168m

Cost Powers END

Telpathic and telekinetic enhacement of his body, all slots Perceivable (-½), Concentration (0 DCV; -½)

15 1) +3 SPD (30 Active Points)

8 2) (Total: 18 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) +25 END (Real Cost: 5) plus +25 STUN (Real Cost: 12) 0

24 3) (Total: 50 Active Cost, 24 Real Cost) +5 OCV (Real Cost: 25) plus +5 DCV (Real Cost: 25) 0

13 4) (Total: 27 Active Cost, 13 Real Cost) +8 PD (Real Cost: 8) plus +8 ED (Real Cost: 8) plus +11 REC (Real Cost: 11) 0

8 5) Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn) (16 Active Points) 0

5 6) Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points) 0

26 Resistant Protection (10 PD/10 ED/5 Mental Defense/5 Power Defense) (45 Active Points); Concentration (0 DCV; -½), Perceivable (-¼) 0

1f 2) Unbelievium spikes in the 2 along front seams and center point: HKA 1d6+1 (3d6+1 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (30 Active Points); IAF (-½) 0

Notes: 4d6 HKA when adding in martial skills all spikes are normally hidden up his sleves and belt

4f 4) Slingshot/spring launch: Slingshot/spring launch: Leaping +80m (4m/84m forward, 2m/82m upward), No Gravity Penalty (+½) (60 Active Points) 6

4 Cloak front edges and center point: Extra Limbs (3) (5 Active Points); Limited Manipulation (-¼) 0

1 Weapon Element: Empty hand, Whips(stretching)

Talents

3 Absolute Range Sense

Skills

3 Acting 13-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Bugging 13-

3 Combat Driving 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Disguise 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Inventor 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

3 Navigation 13-

3 Sleight Of Hand 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Survival 13-

3 Systems Operation 13-

13 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Agricultural & Construction Vehicles, Combat Aircraft, Hanggliding, Helicopters, Large Planes, Parachuting, Advanced, Parachuting, Basic, Small Military Ships, Small Motorized Boats, Small Planes, Tracked Military Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Wheeled Military Vehicles

0 Climbing 8-

0 Concealment 8-

0 Conversation 8-

0 Deduction 8-

0 Persuasion 8-

0 Shadowing 8-

Total Complications Points: 400