Recorded Paranormal Abilities - Dark Champion Powers

Bolon

Stan Lee and Marvel had that series about people with unusual abilities beyond human norms. William Shatner suggests such things in his new series as well. I see these abilities as Dark Champions special abilities or powers. There is part of the brain that slows your body down and with a sense of purpose has allowed people to survive by sheer willpower. I am wondering if others have found such examples.

Re: Recorded Paranormal Abilities - Dark Champion Powers

Those are imaginary. I am thinking of maybe getting a list of those abilities that have been found as real. It is the same power level but I saw a guy who ran in snow, one with electricity running through them, human calculator, contortionists, lack of fear, phenomenal strength for size.

Alphas are created but do fit in the idea. I was looking for real or recorded examples of extreme abilities beyond normal.

Re: Recorded Paranormal Abilities - Dark Champion Powers

The Double Muscle mutation has occurred in humans.

The mutations can result in a doubling, or even tripling of muscle mass in affected species. So far, at least two children have been documented as having such changes to their genes. One is a young, and very beefy, German boy.

"At birth, the boy appeared to be extraordinarily muscular, with protruding muscles in his thighs and upper arms," lead author Anneleen Stinckens, paraphrasing a report by pediatric neurologist Markus Schuelke, told Discovery News. "Before he was five years old, he could hold 7-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do. He has muscles twice the size of other kids his age and half their body fat."

Yet another boy, Liam Hoekstra, was diagnosed with a clinically similar condition. Stinckens said that, based on reports, Hoekstra was able to do pull-ups, inverted sit-ups, Olympic-style iron crosses and more just months after birth. He has even punched "holes into walls during tantrums," according to accounts, and once accidentally gave his mother a black eye.

They would have a distinctive look, and due to the low body fat they would have a difficult time swimming.