Suggested additional (rule) books? HSEG and Bestiary?

So, will this have a gun section and monster section of it's own or will it refer to the Hero System Equipment Guide (which has lots of things that go 'boom' up to and including nukes!) and the Bestiary?

I am just curious; I am pretty sure I'd use the Equipment Guide and Bestiary to supplement in any case.

Re: Suggested additional (rule) books? HSEG and Bestiary?

The plan is for the book to have more rules for guns (and for other relevant things, like car chases) than the BR does. It will also have a bestiary section to go along with the NPCs.

The HSEG and HSB will certainly be helpful for an MHI campaign, but they won't be necessary. Everything needed to run a campaign will be in the MHI RPG book.

• 3 weeks later...

As I understand it your plan will be to have the book be a stand alone book capable of being played without any other products.

Is that correct? I am hoping so cause I think I would be able to use it as introduction to HERO material.

Personally I love both MHI books and the HERO System so either way I will end up with a copy.

Next we will be begging you to talk to Mr Corria (spelling?) about The Grimnoir books. While they are concluded they have a very nice feel and read to them.

As I understand it your plan will be to have the book be a stand alone book capable of being played without any other products.

Is that correct? I am hoping so cause I think I would be able to use it as introduction to HERO material.

Yes, that's the intention. The trick for me is going to be cramming it all into 300 pages, which is our ideal "ceiling." We'll see how it all works out. ;)

Next we will be begging you to talk to Mr Corria (spelling?) about The Grimnoir books. While they are concluded they have a very nice feel and read to them.

If all goes well we may just talk to him about that. I certainly enjoy the Pulp Era. ;)

• 4 weeks later...