Pulp Hero Reprint anytime soon?

memorax300

Re: Pulp Hero Reprint anytime soon?

There are no plans to create a 6th Edition of Pulp Hero at this time. I have' date=' however, reactivated the PDF.[/quote']

Thanks. Any plans to do a reprint of a eventual reprint? Imo one of the best Pulp rpg and combination sourcebook imo. Would be a shame if it remained out of print for too long.

I want a 6e edition! With colour art. It should be longer and more comprehensive, and also shorter and more concise.

No offence, Memorax, but maybe we shouldn't be pushing the guys in the direction of major capital outlays without a very route to a good ROI. Pulp Hero is selling into a very limited market. Related genres can do well, as witness the Call of Cthulhu phenomena, but that in itself tells you what the road to success isn't, and that's a generic rules drop. Pulp Hero, ​as it exists, makes sense as a follow-up to the main line.

Whose pushing who. All I was asking was when a possible reprint would and if be in the works. I'm not demanding that they reprint PH right now at this time. My personal opinion and only my opinion that any 5E that has no 6E version should within budgetary restraints always be in print and/or PDF. Converting between 5E and 6E is not that hard and imo no other sourcebook like it on the market. Not to mention I can respect defending HG but their big boys they can answer and defend themsleves on their own quite nicely. Until I get a officila naswer of a yes or no will cautiously assume a eventually yes to a rerpint.